Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 pm
"Such a rookie..." Brago said at Roberts threats  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 pm
Caldwell looks up long enough to answer, then goes back to writing. "You cannot threaten him, Robert. He does not respond to threats from those that he does not believe can beat him. To be completely honest, I agree with him on this account. You have little chance of your threat working or being carried out successfully - somewhere between 0.1 and 0.11 percent."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 pm
Soli walked into the Club and felt Brago's demon aura and headed towards that direction she found him in a window,"What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante forced himself to sit up, though it caused him much pain, worry filled his eyes when he heard the tone of her voice. "Don't leave! Please, Misha, don't go again." He begged her.

○ Jamie ○

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 pm
User Image
Kane started to laugh, like he just heard the best joke, it was cold and rich, like iced whiskey. "Has she been building herself a Harem. Oh, haha, that's my girl. So, tell me Robert, are you her number one, that you would risk your life in your pitiful attempt to kill me. She is unharmed and safe. And return the same way, so there is no need to for your posturing."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 pm
Soli heard Caldwell's voice and looked in and saw two other man,"Caldwell The Whisperer give me message to tell you."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 pm
"Kane, he is just a rookie. Unfocused and thinking with his man parts aferall."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm
Marie Rouge
Tiffany felt a large collection of people in a side room.She picked up har drink and walked over.She knocked and went in."Quite a gathering,hmm?"She looked around and smiled."Hey,Cadwell."

Marie Rouge

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm
Caldwell turns the page, and looks to the two people talking to him. "I am listening. And greetings to you both."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 pm
inkheart-21-death
Soli walked into the Club and felt Brago's demon aura and headed towards that direction she found him in a window,"What are you doing?"

"Nuthing. Why dont you keep me company, Soli"  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 pm
Tiffany walked into the room and sat down."Who are you all?"She sipped her drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm
"I can't really repeat all of what he said but he didn't look right Caldwell he seemed almost solid his message was that war was coming and things didn't seem like they are and that unlikely helpers will appear and that we should band together and the protector is losing,I don't know what he means."Soli looked at him and then at Brago,"Sure whatever.".  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 pm
Tiffany shrugged."Last i heard,Nike was heading for the Gypsy Retreat."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:43 pm
"This doesn't concern anyone besides me and Kane," Robert said to the other people in the room besides Kane. He felt crowded and angry. The edges of vision were black, meaning that he would black out soon. And really bad things happened when he blacked out because he lost control of himself and his powers. He became almost impossible to stop until he destroyed the cause of his anger or died trying. "Just tell me where she is before something really bad happens."  

Dameon Black

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games