Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Hannah walked pass a room and in the corner of her eye she saw a auburn haired chick in the window. She stared at her and the chick laying down was Erin. Hannah tapped lightly on the door and used a stolen pass card to open the door "Erin, we were looking for you." She walked over to her and picked her up, bringing her through two double doors back to the garage. Blake head to the garage we have Erin and Jess, Hannah caught a better grip on Erin and brought her in the garage and placed her down next to Kazumi "We need take Chris out or at least restrain her from interfering with Erin's mind again."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Right." She said, looking down at Erin. She looked up when a light blinked red and and alert sounded. All of the windows and exits were sealed off, and Tomoyo growled. "No way out but in." She growled, getting up. Kazumi grabbed Tomoyo's shoulder. "No. If we go in without a plan, she'll rip us to shreds." She said. Tomoyo looked and walked back.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Hannah glanced around "Can we go through the vent?" She went over to it and ripped the cover off. Hannah glanced at Kazumi "Should we go through it?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Yeah..." She said. "After you."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Hannah nodded "We should take these two along." She picked up Erin and placed her on her back, crawling in and glanced back. "We bust out of the building or are we going after Chris, getting out might be best first" Hannah suggested and closed her eyes, taking a left, Oh and Tomoyo grab Jess.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 am

Tomoyo nodded and scooped up Jess, putting her on her back as well. They both crawled in after Hannah, one at a time.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 am

im in the yard now, wher they clean out the rejects. im sorry but i was so close to getting to erin but chris found me so now im trying to get rid of her ill b out soon and if im not dont come bak for me and tell erin i love her, please? blake sent to hannah trying to block chris and the other erasers taking punches at him. he did an up and away disappearing as he flew up. chris followed him up. "too bad erin will never see your face again." she smirked, blake tried blocking her next move but she tazered him, making him twitch insanely and reappear and drop to the ground like a ton of bricks. the erasers fell on him and tied him up instantly. "thats more like it now. now go after the others theyr in the vents somewher. leav him tho." she ordered. the erasers nodded and went inside droping blake like a sack of potatoes. chris landed next to blake and grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and started dragging him inside him and stuck him in the room erin was in. "idiot." she smirked and locked the door and sat on her bed waiting for him to wake up.
i opened my eyes and saw that i was being carried thro a vent. "wat the hell? wher am i?" i said looking around and saw tomoyo.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:48 pm

I Viana I
Hannah walked pass a room and in the corner of her eye she saw a blond chick in the window. She stared at her and the chick laying down was Erin. Hannah tapped lightly on the door and used a stolen pass card to open the door "Erin, we were looking for you." She walked over to her and picked her up, bringing her through two double doors back to the garage. Blake head to the garage we have Erin and Jess, Hannah caught a better grip on Erin and brought her in the garage and placed her down next to Kazumi "We need take Chris out or at least restrain her from interfering with Erin's mind again."

(her hair isnt blonde lol its auburn :] )

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 pm

Hannah kept crawling almost to the outside vent "We will explain later, and Blake loves you Erin." She smacked the vent, that led to the outside, open "We need to go take out Chris, she has Blake."
((I was close, lol.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 pm

"wat?" i said getting off hannah and started crawling in the direction they wer coming from.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Hannah glanced at Erin "You go back where we were and you'll be trapped in the garage again." She closed her eye "He is in the room you were in, wait how can we get to that window that is in the room?" Hannah glanced around keeping alert.
((Should I make a dude for Hannah you think?))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 pm

(sure if you want haha)
"follow me, i kno how to get to that room. it has a very distinct smell." i said crawling bak to the front and turned left in the vents. "wer actualy realy close." i said feeling a rush of adrennaline.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 pm

(( Do you think they should find the guy at the school trapped up?))
Hannah giggled "I call pounded Chris like the bean pole a** she is." She followed behind started smelling an awe full odor coming from ahead "I sense that smell represents her screwed up brain."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 pm

(def lol)

"ok..after i get her first tho right..i wannt to pound her face inside that scary head of hers..you kno i never knew how screwed up being cooped up her for 18yrs wud do to you. i thought 9 was bad but apparently i was wrong." i turned right towards the fowl smell of the room. "whos brain? mine or hers?" i chuckled.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:47 pm

(( do not go to fast, making another profile, name- Austin, lol. ))
Hannah smiled "Do you even need to ask that question?" She gagged as they got closer and Erin "Please tell me this smell is not for attracting a mate."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games