Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 pm
(SOOO thought Ali was going to bring out the tooth fairy thing...>.>...)

Zaias pat his little sister on the head and watched as the dentist went to clean his stuff. He guess they had kind of had an early dinner in comparison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery tilted her head in an odd fashion before looking to Jordan, "something tells me that's our only option really." She said and pointed. "Though I don't know how comfortable I am with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm
"Go ahead and take a seat" the receptionist said as she was closing up.

The dental assistant walked out and greeted Ali and Zaias. She was leaving and opened the door to the reception area and went in. She put a file away and began gathering her stuff.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:18 pm
(( *cough* ))

Ali looked curiously where he went. "Zais, is that where he keeps his wings?" she asked in a whisper.

Jordan started as she heard a voice practically yell in her ear. "Twenty times?...Really?" She looked at the mirror with foreboding. "Okay guys. In we go. Anyone else want to go first this time?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:28 pm
Spencer and Christopher were both a little hesitant in going through the mirror.

After a moment, Alex rolled his eyes and stepped forward. "I'll do it" he said and went through the mirror.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 pm
Alex came out on the other side of the mirror into a pitch dark room. It felt large, and to him, an experienced shadow user, something about the darkness in the room would seem...off.

A female voice came out from the shadows. "Oh? What have we here? Seems a little mousie has found his way down~♥ Mar-mar, what ever should we do?"

A cold voice came from what sounded like a place above. "I am finished. Do what you will, we have what we need."

The female's voice giggled with glee, and she could be heard pacing around. "Snip." A thorn whipped to slice Alex's cheek. "Snip." Another came, this time slicing just above his left eye. "SNIP!" and a large vine covered in thorns whipped along his back.

Suddenly the darkness receded from the room. Now it was clear that the room had murky lighting. In the middle was a tall pillar, with what looked like a music stand on top. That must have been where the voice from before had come from. But there was nothing there now. Off to the side, behind the pillar, a lanky boy stood. Next to him was another, hidden by the shadows. Even the boy's face was hard to make out to anyone without eyes accustomed to the darkness. (( Aka those with darkness I'ras ))

Facing Alex was a girl, presumably the one that had been talking. She had a malicious grin on her face, and she looked strangely crazy with her over sized hoodie sleeves and her head lolling slightly to one side. "What'cha doin' here, mousie? Don't tell me you came all the way here just to play~"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm
Alex wiped a finger along his wound on his cheek, letting the blood stain his white glove finger. He looked at it, then at the girl. "So do you always cut up your guests?" he asked, crossing his arms. He then added "no, a bunch of students were looking for a treasure so I followed them to make sure they didn't cause any trouble.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm
The girl giggled. "Why, I don't live here, silly mouse." She tilted her head and let in slump to the other side. "I do suppose if I had a guest, I might. You see, I never know what I might be in the mood for." She brightened visibly. "So then there are other little mousies with you?"

Jordan followed through after Alex, and was, well, a tad bit startled at what she saw. "Friends of yours?"

The girl giggled again. "Ooh! Look! A little birdie! I do so love little birdies and mousies." She spun in a circle, and vines appeared at their feet, twirling around Alex and Jordan's ankles.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm
"I have no time for this. Just let us through and there won't be any trouble. I don't want to have to start something" Alex warned, getting annoyed now.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm
The girl sighed and leaned back. "Let you through? To what? You sure are pushy, for a mouse. Perhaps you're a ratter." The vines around their feet tightened, releasing a poison through the spines. It wasn't fatal, but...

Jordan, glad for once that Alex was on her side, had bent down to try and get the vines off. She had made a solid shadow blade and was going to cut them off when she felt them tighten. As she tried to cut the vines she began to get sleepy. Her vision began to blur, and her hands became unsteady. "What..." she said rather dimly. She blinked hard, fighting to cut the vines off and nicking herself countless times with the knife. She didn't have enough concentration to keep it from hurting her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm
"What's going on here?! What are you...doing...to.....us" Alex demanded as things got blurry and he started feeling weak. He tried to grab hold of her shadow and pull her forward.

Dr. Stanfield got through to see what was going on.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 pm
The girl stumbled a bit then grinned as vines shot up and tightened around her own legs. "Aww, but it wont be any fun if you just stay there~" she teased.

"R-Rei," came a soft voice, that of the boy by the pillar. "We should go-" He was cut off as the boy behind him began apparently talking, and he now seemed to consent to something that had been said, standing still to watch 'Rei'.

Jordan managed to cut herself free and stumbled forward a few paces, still couching, unable to stand back up. She shook her head groggily; she was feeling so tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 pm
Alex formed a blade with the shadows and cut the vines away. He walked towards Rei or whatever her name was. "Oh really? You want to play?" he asked, though he was stumbling and looked fatigued.

Dr. Stanfield walked over and tried to help Jordan up.

Spencer and Christopher both got through.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 pm
The girl smiled. "Are you sure you're up for it?" she asked sweetly. Around her legs, wherever the vines touched, there was a slight hissing noise. The poison in the vines seemed to have no affect on her.

"Thhanks," Jordan said a bit slurred. Using her flight to help beat gravity, she took Dr. Stanfield's hand so she was standing. She breathed in and out slowly. I need...some way...to wake up my senses...

"Ooh, we have two little mousies and a big papa bear, come to play as well. New playmates are always welcome." Vines lashed out, smacking Dr. Stanfield in the back and sending him flying across the room; Jordan was hit forwards as well, losing her grip on his hand and sliding forward as well, though not as far.

(( Godmodding is fun :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm
Dr. Stanfield moaned after he landed.

Christopher got his fire ready and planned on burning any vines that came near.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Vines came shooting out of the ground for Christopher and Spencer. More vines came up near but not quite touching Alex's feet, as if mocking him.

Well, Jordan was at least a little bit more awake now. Looking up, she saw that the girl was just in front of her, with her back turned. Would i...have enough energy to...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games