Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm
{{"Onward to pie''. So cute!}}

Jessi looked up and smiled at both Miro and Daniel. "Hey you two. And I'm back because I realized I had forgotten to put the credit card receipts into the books and then put them on that ice pick thing over there. What are you two up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 pm
{{Warning ahead of time. If I mess up a name, I'm really sorry. I'm having some problem remembering names at the moment. It sucks}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 pm
"Well, I found Miro here in the hall. After some discussion on the ingredients in brownies, I'll explain later, she mentioned that she would like some pie."

Daniel looks around to see if Miro is in hearing distance, then leans close to Jessi anyways, lowering his voice to a whisper.

"Uh, do we even have any pie here? I mean, at the moment?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm
Jessi smiled at just the mention of brownies and turned her head to look at Miro. "I love brownies! You should have been here last week. There were these amazing brownies that Tommy made that were to die for. Delicious! I'm hoping he'll make some more, but he told me there was a special chocolate creme that he used and he doesn't have any more of it."

She sighed in disappointment and then looked back at Daniel when he leaned in to ask her about the pie. Jessi nodded.

"Yeah, we do. A lot of different kinds of pie. Apple, cherry, pumpkin... Pie sells really well here we've found out."  

Jessi_Deramis

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm
:: Miro waves to the lady at the front desk and mentions something about pie as she passes, skipping off into the lounge where she was being directed. When she gets in and sees the fireplace, she rushes over to it and kneels on the hearth, staring at the dancing flames ::
Pretty surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm
Daniel looked visibly relieved, his smile coming back.

"Oh, good. Well then. How do I go about fetching some for Miss Miro? Or any other customer for that matter, should the question ever arise again."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 pm
*Liada looks about to see that AS was pretty busy as she headed towards the lodge. As she goes up to the bar she orders a small meal and a hot cider drink with a touch of rum in it. She had been craving Sakura's special drink btu this would have to do for now*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm
{{Hi Liada! biggrin }}

Jessi smiled, glad that Daniel seemed relieved for once. She pointed to the lounge. "Just go up to the bar and order it. That's where all the drinks and food is served except for the pet food, and some of the snacks are given out by the ice rink, too."  

Jessi_Deramis

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm
((Hey hun!))

*Liada received her order and took her time eating her chili and sipping away her drink. Her ears twitched now and then to the soft music playing in the speakers somewhere in the lounge.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm
{{That reminds me! Kits and I should update the playlist on the front page. *nods* smile }}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm
"Thanks Jess. I'll be back in a sec."

Turning, Daniel strode wuickly into the lounge, and up to the bar, informing the staff member there to get Miro whatever kind of pie she asked for, and that he'd see that the costs were covered. Going over to where Miro had sat by the fire, Daniel waved an arm towards the bar.

"Well, as I hoped, I've got your pie needs covered. Just let the server at the bar over there know what you want, and he'll be glad to it for you. Is there anything else I can help with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm
Jessi called out after Daniel as he walked away, hoping he could hear her. "Oh don't worry about coming right back! Take your time helping her out. That's what we're here for."

She chuckled softly and shook her head as she went back to her paperwork.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm
Seeing as Miro seemed to satisfied with the arrangements, Daniel excused himself, and left to the lobby. Once outside he loosened up his shoulders a little, and came over to sit in the other chair beside Jessi.

"So, uh. How's it going? 'It' being an indeterminate number of variable activities of course."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm
{{Feel free to join us by the information desk if you want to, Liada. smile }}

Jessi was quite surprised when Daniel came back so quickly and sat down in the chair beside her. She didn't mind, of course. She just hoped he didn't mind the fact that she had to do paperwork as well while they talked.

She looked over at him and smiled. "Well, not that much has been going on, actually, if we're talking about 'indeterminate numbers of things'."

She chuckled softly and then rested her head on one of her hands. "It's going pretty well. I love how AS has picked up lately. I think a lot of it has to do with the good food we have here. And it's so nice and cozy. Seriously, this is like the best place to work. I never planned on making my living as a greeter, but this is so much fun that I don't think I'll look for anything else."

"How are you doing, Daniel? Feeling a little more comfortable here now?"  

Jessi_Deramis

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm
:: Miro blinks a few times and turns her head in the general direction of the person that was speaking to her. All she really sees is spots from having stared so intently at the flame, so she isn't quite looking directly at him, nor does she notice when he walked away ::
Okie~ blaugh Miro should be fine 3nodding The weird blue-haired man said earlier he was going to have people come for Miro so maybe Miro won't be lost anymore, then Miro will be extra happy blaugh

:: She stands and begins skipping over to the bar, only to trip over a footrest and fall to the floor due to her impaired vision ::
Ouchies sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games