Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:38 pm
User Image
                                                Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
                                                So bright, she can burn your eyes
                                                Better look the other way
                                                You can try but you'll never forget her name
                                                She's on top of the world
                                                Hottest of the hottest girls say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Lara grinned as she heard her house and watched her robes change color. She then rolled her eyes at her brother's whistles, knowing that it was Parker and slightly exasperated by it. Making her way down to the table, she noticed that several people were already seated and she took a seat near them, looking over her new housemates. She wasn't sure what to make of them yet, but she still gave a small smile and decided to introduce herself. "Hi. I'm Omolara Soyinka, but that's kind of a mouthful. You can call me Lara though. What's up?" She wondered if they would mind her speaking up, but she wasn't picky. Not yet anyway. Time would tell, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: My brother's embarassing.
                                                OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Everybody stares, as she goes by
                                                'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
                                                Watch her when she's lighting up the night
                                                Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
                                                And it's a lonely world
                                                But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

I'm going to be a bird! was honestly Sonora's first thought as the Sorting Hat called out. She flushed and thought-thanked the Hat as she joined Ravenclaw table. She recognized a couple of the other first years that had been sorted before her--one of the twins, and someone that just looked familiar. She cheered with the rest of her house whenever another Ravenclaw joined their table and did her best to remember their face--or something about them--as they joined the table.

When one of them introduced herself, Sonora flashed a bright smile and turned to shake her hand. "Hi Lara! My name's Sonora Li. Sonora or Sona are both fine." She spoke clearly but not too loudly, careful of the Sorting still going on and still uncertain how to introduce herself in the wizarding world. "Uhm! I-I was trying to count how many first years were sorted in each house but kind of lost track and missed a few." She was a little embarrassed, but she also figured she could just look up the answer somewhere--surely she remembered Hogwarts, A history mentioning something about the sorting.

”QUOTING”

could be brighter tomorrow.

addaellis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
First Year Ravenclaw
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Sorting → Ravenclaw Table (2042)

Charlotte blinked in surprise as the hat spoke. ‘My dear child, is that truly what you want? To be just like your sister, to please your mother?’ ‘Yes…’ She thought inside her head. ‘No, I see greater things for you. I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself. Yes, I think you'll do quite well in…’ “Ravenclaw!” The red head was not expecting what she heard. Moments ago, Stella had been sorted into Hufflepuff and now here she was being sorted into Ravenclaw? It just didn’t make sense. Stella was the smart one (not that she’d ever admit it).

Sliding off the stool, Charlotte looked to her sister who had a glare in her eye. Already her twin was unimpressed with her. As her robes turned blue now first year eagle had no idea why the hat put her there. She wasn’t smart. Everyone reminded her of that. Sitting down next two the other Ravenclaws sorted she was blank while attempting to figure it out. Nothing came.

Her mind snapped out of it when her sister’s house was called. “Slytherin!” They were in different houses. They weren’t alike at all. “We’re separated…” She muttered before a girl sat down at their table and greeted herself. “Charlotte Richardson-Connelly. My sister’s in Slytherin. We were supposed to be together. I don’t know why that talking hat put me here…” She greeted the other girl. Charlotte was still trying to wrap her head around her placement but it just wasn’t working.

Company : Ravenclaws & First Years

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales
                                            Kungfudemoness
                                            addaellis

tab tab _ My dear child, is that truly what you want?
                                                                        tab _ To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
                                                                        tab tab tab tab No, I see greater things for you
                                                                        I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
                                                                        tab tab tab _ Yes, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 am
    User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                            Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                            Set them free at the break of dawn
                                            'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was for once unsure what to do. He usully started the conversations, but he and Kam would play off each other. He noticed another girl who had been separated from her twin too. "My brother is in a different house too and neither are in the house we expected." Iggy moped before realizing he never hello. Ugh he was off his game. "Oh I'm Iggy. Can the hat like mix people up? Me and my now Hufflepuff brother always get mixed...he's the smart one..." Iggy didn't think he was stupid. It just he wasn't a thinker like Kam.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                                Just to prove the world was here
                                                                And here is a red balloon
                                                                I think of you, and let it go

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:57 pm
    User Image
                                                  Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
                                                  So bright, she can burn your eyes
                                                  Better look the other way
                                                  You can try but you'll never forget her name
                                                  She's on top of the world
                                                  Hottest of the hottest girls say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Lara nodded at Sona, glad that at least she seemed to be getting along with people so far. Though, she had to admit it was a lot easier than it sounded like. Parker had made it seem like he'd had a hard time making friends during the sorting feast, but that might have been just him. "Nice to meet you Sona. I haven't paid attention to the sorting yet, but that's because it's really weird. No one in my family's been in Hogwarts before last year, so they couldn't tell me much about it"

She then blinked and looked at Charlotte as she mentioned her name and that she'd been separated from her sister. Ouch. Lara couldn't exactly relate, considering that her brother was annoying at times, but she could tell it wasn't pleasant for the other girl. "Maybe the hat saw something in you that it didn't see in her? I'm not sure, but it sounds plausible. My brother's in a different house too, but that's definitely better for me. I don't think I could survive him annoying me all the time."

As a boy introduced himself and commented on his own sorting and his twin not being in the same house, Lara shrugged. "I wouldn't know. My family's all attended Uagadou, so that makes me one of the first to attend another school. My baba said that it's fine though. My family's actually happy that I get a chance to attend a school."

════════════════════════

Thinking: My brother's embarassing.

-◎-

Everybody stares, as she goes by
                                                  'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
                                                  Watch her when she's lighting up the night
                                                  Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
                                                  And it's a lonely world
                                                  But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

addaellis

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:34 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    Will you 𝓈 𝓉 𝒶 𝓎 by my side
    Will you
    𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
    If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and ʞɐǝɹq
    I’m scared
    , scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

Varus wondered why he bothered to attend the sorting. It's not like there was something for him to do; not like there was someone to talk to. But he didn't mind being alone in a busy place like Hogwarts. Besides, he's had enough anxiety to barely function. The year—and summer—had gone by quickly. Books were read, lessons were practiced, and social interaction was barely there. Arc bothered him as soon as he got home, and despite several... mild threats and problematic behavior, Varus had gone accustomed to his brother's preferred activities. (Which is to make Varus's life a living hell.) Being back in Hogwarts was bittersweet because of that.

He flipped through his Standard Book of Spells copy, only lifting his head and looking through the table whenever he heard another first year get sorted in Ravenclaw. Maybe he could try talking to his housemates for a bit, just like how he talked to Ewan before. He glanced at the new faces. Maybe he could, most likely he couldn't. Varus let out a breath and tried to calm down his rapidly beating heart.

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                          if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                          ħ †hðµgh it hadn't → ΉΛPPΣПΣD
                                          I’m
                                          scared, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ I'll lose you

OOC: halloooo! y'all can bother this loser!

Quote:

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Sonora Li

With Charlotte and Iggy joining them with questions about the sorting, Sonora turned her attention to them. She didn't think the hat could mix people up they way they were saying, but Lara's point made her wonder if the hat was looking for or saw things in a way they weren't thinking of. "I'm not sure what it's precisely looking for..." she started carefully, thinking through what would be best to assuage their anxieties and confusion. The Sorting Hat's decision seemed final, and if so, it was an academic point to understand why it had decided to split up both twins. The best she could do was help them meet up again.

"Once we can, why don't we all get together to explore the grounds together? Just because they're in different houses doesn't mean we can't all hang out together."

She turned to the other first year she'd partially recognized. "Would you like to join? We could invite our siblings or friends from other houses and make it a cross-house party?"

Also would we have to make this a plot request if we actually did this cross-house explore-campus excursion? XD
    ”murruelecreuset”

”kingfudemoness”

”Diamond Wales”

”Trickblues”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:49 am
    User Image
    JONAH LANE
    RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had admittedly spaced out as he was observing the sorting and didn’t realize the suddenly full seats and conversation flowing beside him until he thought it too late to join, not wanting his first impression to seem rude, but also worried he would come off as standoffish for not joining in. Instead he idly listened, however the two students--Charlotte and Iggy, he was certain he’d heard--who seemed to be confused by their sorting piqued his interest. “Do you suppose they could be trying to challenge us? Maybe it’s some kind of tactic to help students ‘reach their highest potentials’ or something of the sort.” He didn’t realize he’d spoken his thoughts aloud until the words had left his mouth, causing him to flush in embarrassment and give a nervous laugh. “Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt, um… Jonah Lane, it’s nice to meet you all.”

When Sona spoke up and even addressed him, he was eternally thankful and tried to ease himself more into the conversation. “I’d love to, that’s a fantastic idea! I’ve only really met one other person and he was sorted into Hufflepuff, but I could see if he or any of his housemates are interested? It sounds like a blast.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
    When // Fall 2042
    Where // Sorting Ceremony
    With // Fellow Housemates
    Feeling // Relieved
    Thinking // Bless you, Sonora!

OOC:
    Omg thanks for pulling me in I didn't want to just jump in ;u;

addaellis

”murruelecreuset”

”kungfudemoness”

”Diamond Wales”

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Sonora Li

Sonora was relieved Jonah seemed excited about the excursion idea. She realized that if this did work out, they'd have a small crowd on her hands, and just the prospect of that made her nervous. But she wanted a friend at Hogwarts at least, and the best way to do that was to talk to people and make plans with them.

She offered the idea to the group again. "How does that sound?"

Also pardon short post, I didn't want to post much before Lara/ Charlotte/ Iggy had a chance to respond >.<"
    Also looking for a way to pull Varus in XD
    ”murruelecreuset”

”kingfudemoness”

”Diamond Wales”

”Trickblues”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
    First Year Ravenclaw
    Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
    Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table (2042)

Charlotte didn’t get what the hat saw. Truthfully, she probably wouldn’t until later on down the road. For now, it was just a punch to the chest that she was separated from Cilla. However, maybe Lara was right there had to be a reason that even she didn’t see. “Maybe…” She replied simply.

Charlotte didn’t think that there would be other twins. She didn’t know many. In fact, she didn’t know any. Until now that is. “Iggy that’s a strange name…” She stated before pondering if the hat could mix people up. She didn’t know. She certainly didn’t think so. Lara mentioned her family attending Uagadou. “Uagadou? Where’s that?” She questioned, never hearing of it before.

Another boy in her year that had been sorted before her had mentioned his thoughts. Charlotte looked to the boy curiously. It may have been slightly delayed, but she welcomed it all the same. “Nice to meet you Jonah.” She answered before turning her attention to Sona who suggested they all explore the grounds together. “That would be fun. Not sure my sister would be interested though.” She answered. Truthfully Charlotte had no idea where these people sat status wise. If any of them were muggleborn Priscilla would certainly chastise her. Perhaps she could still ask her though. 

Status : Confused... but making friends
                                              Company : Ravenclaws & First Years (Lara, Iggy, Sona, Jonah)

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales
                                              Kungfudemoness
                                              addaellis
                                              Trickblues

tab tab _ My dear child, is that truly what you want?
                                                                          tab _ To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
                                                                          tab tab tab tab No, I see greater things for you
                                                                          I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
                                                                          tab tab tab _ Yes, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 pm
      User Image
                                                    I used to roll the dice
                                                    Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                    Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                    Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                    Next the walls were closed on me
                                                    And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                    Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:57 pm
      User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                      ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                      вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                      'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceTo be perfectly honest, Kiery sort of lost track of time. She also sort of lost track of the fact that she had a prefect pin on her robes, too busy catching up with Sybille to really think about things like first years and responsibilities. But, when she noticed her classmates at the other tables standing, she apologized to her best friend (while blushing furiously), and proceeded to scarf down everything left on her plate. She nearly choked in the process, but she finished the meal, at least. Then, she waved at Detch, before considering that maybe she'd be better to handle the actual 'getting the attention of the first years' part. Well, unless he wanted to like, stand on the table.

spaceShaking her head lightly to banish the mental image, she stood, waving her hands a moment before remembering that, duh, she had magic. She took out her wand and amplified her voice so that hopefully she could be heard over the other voices in the Great Hall.
                                                      "First years! I'm Kiery Hemlock, fifth year house prefect! If you'll look over thataway," she gestured rather dramatically towards her partner, "that is Detch Horne, your other fifth year house prefect. We'll be leading you to the dorms now, so if you could finish up eating, that'd be great!" She bounced a little, clapping with a wide grin on her face. Once the first years looked like they were about done, she waved them towards her, then started for the door.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                      уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                      уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                      ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                      ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

wнere - Ravenclaw Table - Exiting
                                                      wнen - Sept 1, 2042
                                                      wιтн - First Years, Detch
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Trickblues

Fuzzymelonlord

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
      • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:25 pm
      User Image
                                                    Sunny came home to her favorite room
                                                    Sunny sat down in the kitchen
                                                    She opened a book and a box of tools
                                                    Sunny came home with a mission

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƤƲƦЄƁԼƠƠƊ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ

════════════════════════

Lillith exhaled and smiled as she realized she'd done it. She'd managed not to get into Slytherin. She was grateful that the Sorting Hat had told her she didn't have anything to fear from her own mind, but wasn't that something that happened in her family anyway? Aunt Ver was kind of a mess, and her mum wasn't much better. Heck, there was even the other McHalen no one really liked talking about, and she was glad that while her family on the Whitethorne side might be disappointed, they never went crazy. Besides, she was happy trying to be herself. Grinning and waving at her cousin at the Hufflepuff table, she waited to see where Lilah was going to go. She somehow doubted that Lilah would go to the same house as Lillith, but there was a very real fear that her sister wasn't nearly that... Well, Lilah definitely took after their mum's side of the family. Hopefully she could break the McHalen curse.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder where Lilah's going...
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

Sunny came home with a list of names
                                                    She didn't believe in transcendence
                                                    And it's time for a few small repairs, she said
                                                    Sunny came home with a vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:20 am
      User ImageUser Image
      xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
      xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lots of people
      xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
      xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for bed

Lee heard the hat call out his new house, and the boy released a tension in his shoulders he hadn't known he was holding. He did it. He was placed in Ravenclaw. It would be a good place for him, full of nice, quiet, intelligent people... or so he assumed. The blonde hurried (carefully) to his new table, not wanting a repeat of his tumble on the way up. Once safely to the table, he found a place to sit that was near, but not too close, to some other students. He knew his parents wanted him to make friends and have fun, but much like primary, he was more determined on the "school" aspect. Besides, most people teased him, so why bother in making friends? He'd already successfully found... well, maybe not a friend, but an acquaintance who didn't seem to mind him. That was good enough for him, at least for now.

{{OoC: He's open for interaction}}
      I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
      Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
      I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
      I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
      Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
      Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
      Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
      Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
      Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:40 pm
      User Image
                                                        Try to tell me what I shouldn't do
                                                        You should know by now
                                                        I won't listen to you
                                                        Walk around with my hands up in the air
                                                        'Cause I don't care

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ || MƲƓƓԼЄƁƠƦƝ

════════════════════════

Mal flopped into her seat, looking around as she noted the sorting going on. She had to admit, she was nervous this year about OWLs, but that wasn't until later this year. Until then, she figured that she could deal with other things. Like maybe the fact that her uncle had told her that she wasn't exactly his niece. Which, why did Wallis say that? He made it sound like they were still relatives, but if they weren't niece and uncle, then what were they? Sighing, Mal shook her head and frowned. Maybe it was less complicated than that. Maybe Wallis was adopted or something. But, that didn't make sense. Uncle Leon wouldn't be so prickly over the whole thing and he was definitely in the family of thought that Wallis and he were brothers. Maybe her father was adopted? But that didn't make sense either. She decided that she had to owl her uncle and find out what he meant. Maybe he'd clarify it better. Besides, it wasn't like the Tommy situation. That one was a mess from what Mal could understand. Hopefully this one wasn't as much of one.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What was Wallis talking about?

-◎-

You don't always have to do everything right
                                                        Stand up for yourself
                                                        And put up a fight
                                                        Walk around with your hands up in the air
                                                        Like you don't care

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games