Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu waited patiently until he heard a voice tell him to enter. He opened the door and walked in at an average speed up to the desk of the hokage. He took in the sight of the new hokage in front of him and studied him as he approached. He stopped about a foot away from the desk and spoke. "Hello, I came here to see just who the new Hokage was and see if you needed help or anything." He said pausing as he thought about the previous Kage's that have been there sense he has been a ninja. He looked at the man in front of him and spoke again. "I am currently not on a mission or anything and am able to help out, If you need it that is." He said, not saying anything about himself unless he was asked to. He learned the hard way not to get to attached to his fellow shinobi.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1055/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Anything this man could do? Hmm. "Let me see here." Ibara looked down through the files that had been amassed during the short time he had been here. "Ah, it appears you're my missing Anbu." Ibara looked up from the desk. "Actually there are a few things you could do." Ibara looked out the window to where Ryoku had inevitably just headed. "I have a young Nara who was just admitted to the ranks of Anbu, I want you to assist him along the way, although I will be issuing his orders at HQ in the morning. His name is Ryoku, he should be at the academy." Ibara's clone paused and looked back at the file. "Also, it says here that you're a medical nin. I may require your assistance shortly, i'm going to be learning a quite dangerous jutsu and may require some healing after learning it." Ibara's clone smiled to Shikatsu and awaited the Anbu's response to the orders.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kiropertain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu nodded when he called him his missing ANBU. He figured he would find his file easily enough. He then continued to tell him about anoth Anbu member that also happened to be a Nara. HE pondered the thought for a moment then spoke. "I see. I will help him the best I can. Would you like me to meet with him now, or not till tomorrow?" He asked him thinking about what jutsu the Hokage could be learning. "Very well, I will help you when you're ready to learn this jutsu. I'll make sure your health is top priority." He finished, making sure he knew that he was ready at anytime for anything.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 784/1080

XXXXX Ibara listened as the Anbu spoke short but sweet. "Tomorrow for both." Ibara looked over the Anbu. "I'm currently sparring a chuunin as a part of his Jounin test. Ryoku has rapidly ascended to the rank of Anbu, he has been most impressive so if you would teach him the ropes of being part of Anbu I would greatly appreciate it." Ibara nodded to Shikatsu. "Its been a long time since we've worked together Shikatsu." Ibara nodded thinking that the Anbu would most certainly need code names. "If you wish I could explain to you how I went from that genin you came to help to the position I am in now." Knowing that seeing him sitting here must've been a minor shock although it didn't register on the Anbu's face.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kiropertain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu had a small grin for just a second before it vanished. "Alright then, tomorrow it is." He then nodded in response to the explanation from the hokage.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 689/1080

XXXXX Ibara smiled, "Well it is a pretty lengthy story but here it is. I came home from the Kojin Incident, and well considering there was only one Anbu when I took the seat of Hokage it is safe to assume it was you who came to assist me with that I quickly rose to the rank of Jounin." Ibara paused, "Well once I became a jounin the village was attacked by the UHV. I dont recall you being here when all that happened but it did. During the attack Masaru was slain by a fellow Uchiha member Kansuke. With the Hokage's dying breath he elevated me to the rank of Hokage." Ibara shook his head. "It was very untraditional and glamorous, I hadn't even had the chance to train any of my jounin skills. Shortly after the Kyuubi was unleashed by a reckless person, I'm not sure who it was but the thing ran roughshod all over the village. I had no way to seal it and it seems to have vanished all on its own. I am assuming whoever had unleashed it on the village the first time took it back." Ibara paused once more to let this information sink in. "Either way, here I am now, and the village is safe and growing for now, but we all need to grow and get stronger I feel as if there are more dark times to come and i'm almost certain the Kyuubi will return, and when it does we all need to be ready."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropertain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:37 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listened to him speak of when they met and how he deduced it was him under the mask. He then relived his time in the village with the previous kages and thought back to the last time he saw masaru." I see. Well I congratulate you on the promotion. You can call me Shika if you want. And I agree, there will be more to come. I have a feeling it will be worse the next time around tho." He finished with, not trying to sound to dreadful.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:24 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 802/1080

XXXXX Ibara's clone listened to the congratulatory remark then responded. "Thank you, is there anything else you need? If not for now i'd like you to patrol the gate make sure that nothing is slipping by the sensory range." Ibara's clone having given his order looked down at the pile of paper work, given the lack of chakra decrease the clone assumed that the original had finished his spar with the Senju kid already. The clone thought to Ibara "That was quick, I assume you won? Seeing as i'm still here." The clone smiled as it jotted on some papers.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

kiropterain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:18 am
The nurse knocked on the door and quickly walked in. "I'm sorry Lord Hokage but, that boy needs immediate medical attention from a medical-nin. The doctor's there can try there best but, without a medical-nin he won't be able to leave the hospital anywhere from a couple weeks to months." She'd say, out of breath.

Blinkkyz

Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:50 pm
brooystart

Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought and didn't need anything else. "No, i'm good for now. If you ever need me for anything..." He started saying before cut off by someone coming in. He listened to her and looked to the hokage. "Would you like me to go sir? I can head send a clone there to help." He asked, ready for either or both tasks. As to what the hokage thought was really the only thing he could go with at the moment.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:35 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 851/1080

XXXXX Ibara's clone listened to the nurse wondering who had let a civilian up here. "Very well, Shikatsu, go assist the hospital." Ibara's clone shook its head before turning to face out the window. What had Ibara done, were the wounds really that serious? The clone doubted it, but maybe the boy was of such a weak frame. The clone shook its head and leaned back in the chair deciding to take a quick break from the paper work.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

kiropterain1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 pm
As soon as the woman had heard that the man with the Hokage was going to treat the boy she started to leave. "He's in the emergency wing. Room 3-A." She'd say as she took off at a run and left the hokage's office, then the building in which the office was held altogether.

[Exit to hospital]

Blinkkyz

Kiropterain1

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:48 pm
brooystart

Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded to the hokage and took off after the nurse to the hospital. (exit)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1080/1080

XXXXX The Hokage made his way into the office building. The Receptionist standing as he entered offering a bow as he passed. "Please, no need for that every time I walk in." He smiled to the young girl. As he turned and mounted the staircase to his office. Ibara made his way up thinking about a few things on his way but nothing to special, hopefully Ryoku had no troubles with this trip to takumi remembering the last time Ibara had sent the Nara outside of the village. Ibara smiled, it was the kick in the a** ryoku needed although his squadmates hadn't done Ryoku much in terms of favors getting through the "mission". As Ibara reached his office he reached out and turned the knob, a waft of cold air came out of the office into the hall from an open window inside the mostly empty office. Ibara let out a sigh of relief he hadn't sensed anyone but actually seeing there was only his clone in there made him feel much better. The clone stood and walked out of the room and down the hall toward the sensory technique room, where he'd assist with the maintaining of the technique so that Orbezeous could spend more time patroling the village instead of helping in there. Ibara walked behind his desk and sat heavily into his chair it had been a long day and his chair was broken in already by the clone but seemed to fit him perfectly since it was his clone that had broken it in after all. Ibara leaned back in the chair kicking his feet up on the desk and crossed his arms over his head as he started up at the ceiling wondering what would come next.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games