Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:39 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri looked up at the ceiling as Sukai spoke which made him smirk."A massage would be really nice."he said with a small smile, like if he was joking. His smile faded when he remembered what happened during the fight."You know...I relived when I went into a coma...I could see the kunai raining down and the explosions going off, When I looked at you...I mistook you for an enemy. I almost used that A rank on you, sorry." Demetri looked over at her from where he laid and noticed something. "Did her breasts get bigger?"He wondered to himself.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at him, it wasn't a massage as for a muscle soothing element in her charka, but okay. The slang term wasn't all that bad she supposed. As he went on about how his mistook her for an enemy shaking her head she quieted him. Looking at her she raised her eye brow putting it back down stating bluntly. "Are you looking at my boobs?"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri realized he had been caught, guess he couldn't even look at a girls breasts effectively anymore. He mentally sighed to himself as he though of something to get out of the situation without being put in another coma."Would you hold it against me if I said yes?"He said to her with a small laugh.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai chuckled and shook her head at him raising her hand into a fist hitting him upside the head roughly most likely causing him to have a massive headache later. "No I don't, but I must punish you like any other woman would." Chuckling once more she spoke with a laughter in her voice. "Lay down and let me heal you."

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:35 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri felt a fist hitting his head and a bump appeared."I didn't even admit to it yet."He said to her pouting. He smiled at her as he nodded and laid down. His head was beginning to hurt a little too.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's hands glowed brighter as she ran them over his body, Demetri would soon feel in his muscles a cool yet warming inside relaxing all the pain and stress away. Once she finished Suki stood up running her hand threw her hair, turning she used her fuuton chakra to retrieve her kunai and put them in her pack. Reaching her serrated blades she picked them up and put them on her belt heading for the door, she had business elsewhere.

[Exits]

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri felt way better after Sukai healing him. Then she left without even saying a word."Bye."He said to no one. He stood and laid back on a bench. He needed to rest if he was gonna train.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was a rather straightforward selection. The lady had a need to develop her own fighting skills. Entering through the front, she stepped to the side, into a set of rooms to the side, intended for private studies. It wasn't a complex matter, gathering up a generalized bit of motivation, she withdrew one of the scrolls she had upon her person. On to learn what she was best at.

She had advanced well into the combative style of the old Iwagakure, and she wasn't quite up to stopping now. The first thing she was required to learn was the Savage Throw in her progression.

Private room locked tight, there wasn't very much for the woman to work with in terms of grappling. It seemed she'd either expend chakra on the material clones, or she'd just let her imagination do the work. First was work on her stance, thus she had to settle herself low enough to where she had a center of gravity in her favor.

[1/4]

One of the nearby chairs would have to function as a stand in for the time being, reaching out and snapping at it viciously. The scroll had read that there were two points which would work for the grapple, either the knee or the shoulder. Visualizing, the lady Raikage settled her decision upon the "knee" of the chair. She made certain to keep hold of the leg rather firmly.

[2/4]

Next was the part which would be for disorientation. She adjusted her footing, for something which would be clearly more in favor of rotation. Once, twice, three times. She whirled upon her heel, and then quickly she began to decelerate her speed. Why now? She'd settled the fundamentals, but now it came down to actual execution.

[3/4]

The raikage was quick to pull herself together, settling the chair before her once more. Setting herself to, as she thought of it, default position, Quickly, the raikage moved to go and snatch at the chair. Hands in the assumed positions, the woman whirled about, before sending the chair splintering upon the ground.

[Banjin Houru Learned]

[Others to be edited in.]

After some time, it had been quite the happenstance. The raikage was relieving herself of her practice for the time being, she had settled herself beside the doorway, leaving behind a splintered and battered room yet. A by product of her practice, the woman looked about. There had been some noise, but it was impossible to tell, considering the condition of all the furniture and flooring... She'd have to repair that, of course.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[_] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"MOM!" Haki didn't even stop once he spotted her beside the doorway. He threw himself bodily at her, his arms wrapping around Kinpaku's neck as he hugged her tightly. It had been almost 3 months since he'd last seen her and even longer since he'd been told he could finally join the village. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, taking a deep breath and grinning crazily. He was trying to be careful with his horns....but it would be an accident if he accidentally hit her with one of them in his enthusiasm "You never told me the rocks floated at the gates!!"

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

Currently: [] [] | [] []
Is: [] & [] & [] & []

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was quite the sight, for Kin. Her time had been occupied, trying to better herself. Not just for herself, but for the village itself, it was a necessity. A voice was the first thing to hit her... A voice she knew all too well. Impossible to forget, actually! It was a good thing she was settled back to the wall, as there was a brief oomph! that she let loose, as her boy, Hakkin, made his debut. He didn't quite keep his horns as hidden as she did, but then again, most knew her either way. It was a mercy that she'd seen the boy, else she might have continued the meeting in the hospital.

It seemed it was time for the child to join the world of the shinobi, a bittersweet moment, she realized, that everyone in the village had felt at some point or another. "That's because I saved those for the stories to come," Kin smiled, as she wrapped her arms about the boy, stroking the back of his head gently. "I imagine you're here for something more than a visit, Haki?" She knew full well what the plan was, but nevertheless... There she was, about to accept whatever he was to decide.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[_] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin lifted his head at her and grinned "It was wicked cool." he said, his eyes bright as he settled on the step next to her. He kept his arms wrapped around her waist, resting his head on her collar bone, just enjoying having her to himself for the moment. His handlers had stopped a good distance away, allowing the two the time to decide the next move "I'm tired of visiting, Mom...I want to stay here now." he replied, looking up at her from his position nervously "I want to stay here like...like a genin. I want to be a genin." he was sick and tired of staying at the estates. He wanted to be close to his mom "Gin and Rain said I could ask." he finished and the handlers went a few shades pale. If the kage didn't like this... well they'd get in trouble too for bringing him out here.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

Currently: [] [] | [] []
Is: [] & [] & [] & []

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Having used all the speed available to her, Suzume tracked the Raikage down to the dojo. It was said it was the last location where she had been seen, she just hoped Kinpaku was still there. Upon arriving to the building, she rushed inside and looked for the woman. Finally spotting her, speaking with a boy, Suzume rushed up to the and bowed to the blonde. "Please forgive me for interrupting, Raikage-sama, but I have urgent news. Kein was at your office with Dai and your clone. Dai did not divulge to me why, but Kein blew up your office, most likely with chakra. It was a mighty explosion that affected the surrounding rooms and Dai was gravely wounded. However, I was unable to stop her from pursuing Kein after telling me to help any caught in the blast within the building before informing you of what happened." Hopefully she had arrived quickly enough and that Dai was still alive.

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"Would it have been as interesting if you'd known it was so?" Kin mused, as she let the boy remain near her, clinging gently. It was nice, to be there with the boy. Now, it was a simple thing... He asked to be one of the shinobi. Like Gin and Rain, and like herself. Was this spite, for having them play nursemaid and nanny for the boy's childhood up to this point? She bit her lip, a sharp look in their direction, before she released a sigh. What else could she do?
"If that's what you want, I've no doubt you'll become great," Kin smiled. Nervousness wracked at her, thinking of Sakaki. That was a cousin Hakkin would never get to meet, because of her foolishness. Now, she didn't get much time to admonish herself though, when Suzume arrived.

Concern flicked across the raikage's gaze, this time more earnestly. Even more so apparent was the shock. Her office? She sighed. She'd have to get a hold of Bastet if she were available, normal repairs were utterly useless. The woman loosed her arms about the boy, and stood, making certain he would be on his feet. "Well, I'll have to get the why later," Kin stated simply. If her clone was gone, she wouldn't receive the information, but it was far more battle capable than a shadow clone. "Do you have a direction?"
She'd send for a medic as well, but once she was on the move.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Shaking her head, Suzume replied "Dai used Shunshin, Raikage-sama, I couldn't follow her." The woman had disappeared in an instant and had managed to cover a good distance, despite her injuries. Suzume was certainly not a sensor and without Cloud, she really had no way to track the woman. "What should I do, Raikage-sama? Dai seemed quite worried about Kein, and I have to wonder what he'll do now after destroying your office."

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Demetri sat on a bench looking at the dojo for a while, when suddenly he saw movement, He saw the Raikage appear then enter into a door, hearing the sound of something locking, guessed she did not want to be disturbed. Then some child went into the room and then That red head from the hospital entered. He could hear what they spoke of about Kein blowing up the office."So that was what that explosion was."he muttered to himself. As he sat there and listened since he didn't have much to do, his recovery time seemed to slow down as well while he was in the coma.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games