Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:59 am
( yay free time *hugs computer* how I missed you so. )

As Kiri and Zane made their way through the field of spears, working together to avoid being killed, suddenly the spears stopped. Little glowing symbols, looking very similar to spirit jutsu hand signs, appeared on the ground, leading them forward.

As Tayu attacked the wave of sand, a second wave fo sand roared up from behind, once again attempting to bury them.

The dolls that had just stood there, became more tense, before rushing in at the group. They bore no weapons, but they were strong enough that if they could kill one with their bare hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 pm
"Water style: Bubble dance" kyo muttered starting to spin and twist his spear back and forth side to side as bubbles started to form off of it beginning to fill the area. Twisting his spear the last time he struck it out popping several of the bubbles along the tip of the spear as water formed around it effectively soaking the metal. "Water style: Crescent Slash" kyo muttered lunging forward as he swung his spear in a half crescent infront of him sending a hyper concentrated stream of water out sharp enough to easily slice thru full grown tree's at the dolls.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:57 pm
"Tayu! I have an idea on how to get rid of this sand. Just keep it busy" Kikou said as he made used a jutsu to make rock clones and he and them jumped off Kita once they hit the ground they started to use the Earth Release: Earth Corridor to create a prison of earth to hopefully trap himself and is team in and to keep the sand out for a bit so he could find the cause of this sand and work up a new plan of action.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:03 pm
Tayu nodded curtly, wobbling a bit as Kita regained his balance after Kikou jumped off his back. Rather than flying backward and away from the wave of sand, the bird swooped forward then turned sharply as Tayu sent another barrage of fireballs at the wave.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm
- OOC: Okay... I guess I'm not coming back in this roleplay before it ends? -  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm
"Hey look, glowing hand signs or something like that." Zane said and pointed at the glowing things on the ground.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:41 pm
( there's were oppurtunities for you to jump back in. And there still are later. )

The dolls toppled over into pieces, but more still came, as if the entire village was filled with them. One after another they rushed in, each attempting to attack the ninjas.

As the prison of earth rose up, the sand crashed against it violently, but it seemed Kikous plans was a success. After a few moments, there was a loud cracking sound, as something began to dig through the earth shield.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm
Still spinning her shuriken, Kin sent chakra into them to ignite the flammable chemicals set in secret compartments of the blades. She sliced at a couple dolls that got too close, then she threw the flaming giant shuriken.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 pm
"Hopefully that gives us a bit of a breather. Kohane can you track where this chakra is coming from" Kikou said starting to use a jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 pm
Taking a deep breath Kohane closed her eyes as she focused deep. She was trying to find what was making the noise and if it was being controlled she wanted to find the controller of it. "Nothing yet" she muttered delving deeper into her chakra sensing.

"There's no end to them" Kyo said slicing thru a few more of the doll's as he spun and jumped landing on a nearby house and looking down. "Shadow neck bind" Kyo muttered his shadow shooting out to several of the doll's binding them in place before snapping there heads off.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri blinked in surprise at the sight of the handsigns. "They look like the spirit ones...." She commented, following them. They didn't really have any other clues, so following the symbols was as good a plan as any. "Wonder where they lead...."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:30 pm
- OOC: You say that as if I hadn't stop roleplaying for a while and have simply been ignoring this roleplay for the past month or so. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm
"I just hope it leads out of here." Zane said with a sigh. Getting skewered was not his idea of a fun time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 am
As Zane and Kiri were led through their path, the darkness began to fade. They found themselves in a very old temple, with Uchiha symbols painted on the walls. If they turned around, they would simply find a wall, allowing no way out. Black birds flew from nowhere to the center of the room, taking a famaliar shape.
( I'll let omg take it from there. )

For a moment, the noise stopped, and team 2 would hear nothing. Then the wall broke without warning, and there stood a young man with red hair, and a akatsuki cloak, a puppet by his side.

One by one the dolls fell, until there was nothing left but their broken remains scattered everywhere. Their next attack, was different. Two paper spears shot forward from above, one of each aimed at Kyo and Kin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nowe found himself in a forest, oddly enough. He touched one of the tree's, examining it. As far as he could tell, it was real. It felt real at least. "What amazing techniques these clans would have unlocked if they didn't kill each other off.." He glanced back over his shoulder before speaking again. "I know your there Ayame..lets finish this shall we?"

( And also I will leave that to you Omg XD )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm
Jumping up and back as the noise came thru Kohane had already sensed and identified the person who was moving before he broke thru the wall. "Sasori the puppet master" Kohane said as she stood back closer to her friends her tonfa's pulled out. She knew somewhat of this ninja less from records and more from her medical teachings on poison's.

"Good looks like we got th-" Kyo started standing up as he heard a noise. Looking up just in time kyo was able to move just enough to keep the spear from impaling him but got a nasty grazing cut down his side as he dodge hopping away quickly as he put his hand over the wound.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games