Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm
LOUD NOISES!

And im the highest medic...just saying. All the other ones are Gennin or deserters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm
if by deserter... you mean people who just dont do anything in the guild then yes... we dont let anyone get past our gates if they are planning on leaving suna and betraying us...  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Winterwolf78
James needs to do his Jonin spar.
Sure dude, where do you want it at?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Winterwolf78

James is in the academy teaching Gennin. that work?  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 pm
winter i can totally spar with you. and you can be trying to teach me to be nicer to genin... especially baron's guy,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm
dreadno

I don't remember if I answered your question earlier, but Bast's favorite tea is ginseng. ^-^  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 am
Gaaah. I'm drawing a blank with my custom seal, care to give me some ideas guys?

So far I've covered explosions and power-ups, and I'm putting the finishing touch on barriers. Then I'm gonna work on storing tai/genjutsu in the seals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 am
Ergo War
dreadno

I don't remember if I answered your question earlier, but Bast's favorite tea is ginseng. ^-^

you hinted at it enough that i understood that. lol. considering you told me to just bring a whole load of ginseng leaves. and i know that all miyamoto like tea minus Lucas... but he doesn't realize that and i have a reason for that.

@anyone who can answer: with combat pets. do they possess their own chakra pool or is it taken from mine?  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:11 am
Winterwolf78
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Winterwolf78

James is in the academy teaching Gennin. that work?
Sure, Ill just show up, ne?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 pm
So what are we Suna shinobi doing as of right now... I just made another Swordsman except this one is ready to learn more than what's bargained for! A Storm Release swordsman with a hot temper and something to prove. If anyone wants to spar or even just to get our characters to know each other hook me up with a pm or what not.

I think we should make another profile thread to get all of the actual members of Suna known and familiar with our family. I am back and I am a little upset with the clutter and non-activity with the members that post a profile, post once, then never post again. I miss my old team with Dreadno, Quaster, Yo-Ko, and all of my other buddies, "Sorry if I didn't mention ya!"

But I just want to see us succeed, that's all!

-Syn

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 pm
Synister Bombardment
So what are we Suna shinobi doing as of right now... I just made another Swordsman except this one is ready to learn more than what's bargained for! A Storm Release swordsman with a hot temper and something to prove. If anyone wants to spar or even just to get our characters to know each other hook me up with a pm or what not.

I think we should make another profile thread to get all of the actual members of Suna known and familiar with our family. I am back and I am a little upset with the clutter and non-activity with the members that post a profile, post once, then never post again. I miss my old team with Dreadno, Quaster, Yo-Ko, and all of my other buddies, "Sorry if I didn't mention ya!"

But I just want to see us succeed, that's all!

-Syn

meee meee meee! meet uh... well i'll pop up randomly and you try to fight me. i have a sword... that i have yet to try. or i could just use my knife. up to you. either way. i'ma beat yo as.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm
Synister Bombardment
I miss my old team with Dreadno, Quaster, Yo-Ko, and all of my other buddies, "Sorry if I didn't mention ya!"

-Syn

I AM #1!!!!!!  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:32 pm
If your still using Lucas then I don't wanna lol jk, if you want to fight with just swords, my friend you will lose!, then I am still in the hallway of the Kazekage's office!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm
actually. if i'm using my sword we both will lose. lol. that's the sad thing about my sword. uh... and you moved to the hallway? but... you are still at the gates!  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm
something to do....please appear....  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games