Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, good, she's here!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada's eyes went wide as Michelle ran through the events of the summer, her usual flippant attitude completely opposite the very serious nature of what she was saying. Ada could barely process what she was hearing. "I... you... you... uh..." All that had happened over the summer? Over TWO MONTHS? How had she not heard about this? Before she'd even finished the thought, she knew. Her father was so sweet, so protective. And they'd been so happy, what with the new baby and all, she was sure he just hadn't told her so it wouldn't ruin her summer. Truth was, she was kind of thankful. If she'd known all that, she would have been worried and upset and all sorts of other things. Had she been better with her magic, she might have even been angry that she hadn't been there to help, although given her lack of talent she was actually sure she wouldn't have been much help. "Um... that's an, uh, and awful lot. I mean... that's kind of terrible, Michelle. Are you okay? Were you hurt? Is... is Gracie okay? Do you even know?" Ada wondered how she could have stayed away all summer, with all that going on. If it'd been her, she would have been smack in the middle, not of the fighting, but in the afterwards, trying to help, talking to Gracie. And she bet Vincent and Olyvia were worried as all get out about Michelle, especially if she hadn't returned their letters. She frowned. "Your family has got to be worried sick about you, Michelle! Why would you do that?"

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather stepped off the train, carefully putting one foot on the ground and then the other. Jeez, it was cold outside. It was barely autumn, and it was already started to get a little nippy. Her arms were covered by her robe, but her legs were bare in her skirt, and shivered a little before she started walking again. It was a clear night, at least, and the stars were shining brightly above her head. She smiled up at them, and continued to walk. When she found a spot to stand a small ways away from everyone else, she wrapped her arms around herself and stood in silence, waiting until she could grab a carriage and ride to the castle, where food and warmth awaited her.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Concerned.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Before Cait could take the blame for anything else, he put his arms around her and held her to him. "It's no one's fault, okay? I scared you. You scared me."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase got off the train, but at first glance the flood of students kept him from spotting anyone he knew. So he simply walked around the platform, unsure who he was looking for. Perhaps a friend or his siblings. Either way, he just walked around until they would be called to the carriages. He might look like he was lost, but Chase didn't mind. He was, after all, lost in his thoughts.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier stepped down from the train. Nervous, he looked around to check if there was at least, someone he knew. He walked here and there, somewhat, searching for something, or someone. ' Is there even a chance where I could see a familiar face around here?' he thought as he looked at the faces of unknown people passing by. He continued to slip past the others, and was carried by the flow. He managed to get out, until he realized, "...Wait, where am I? " he mumbled, looking around once more for some clues, perhaps. He slipped through the other set of new students, still hoping to get back to where he was. He sighed then quietly laughed, ' Ahahaha....Great, I'm lost. ' Typical, mostly new students tend to be lost like him, especially since he only knows one person who boarded the same train as he did. " This has become...quite troublesome. " he said as he looked up to the sky.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Uhhh..W-where am I again?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Exploring the station
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ :

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Xavier's right shoulder

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Munching off some biscuits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

"Come on Ari," Kat said as she led Ariana over to where Sam, Gracie and Caitlin were talking. Kat walked right up to Sam and walloped him in the stomach. "Cait told me what happened. How could you do that to her?" she said angrily. Then tears came to her eyes and she hugged Sam. "I missed you Sam!" She parted from Sam and turned to Cait. "I'm sorry I interrupted again."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris hopped off the train like a bunny rabbit, her red haired bouncing with her. She tugged Night and Autumn along with her, looking for a familiar face. She found one in Jacob, and swiftly made her way over to him. "Don't lose us. We all need to stay together." she said, smiling at him. She wondered if her aunt was somewhere around the station, or maybe up at the castle. Would she see her at the feast ceremony thing? Iris hoped so. She wanted to introduce her Aunty Kira to all of her new friends.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien and Nell

Marina flinched a little at his words. Sheesh. He could have just said that he wanted her to stay. But this was Damien. He never actually came out and said anything. She shook her head. "It's fine. I'll talk to Ada tomorrow and Michelle doesn't really like me. " Nell's hug almost made her stumble into Damien. "They don't care Nell, its alright. Nice to see you." She smiled faintly. "I did get yelled at loads."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana was willfully dragged over to Samuel, Caitlin, and Gracie. Her hands flew up to cover her mouth as she let out an audible gasp when her girlfriend punched Sam in the stomach. "Kat! That's mean!" she exclaimed worriedly, bringing her arms down by her sides.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane stepped off the train and glanced around the familiar platform. Being a 7th and already being taller than most everyone certainly had its advantages. She could see right over the heads of the younger students. She smiled at that. Jane glanced around seeing if there was any assistance she could offer to any younger students and she hoped they wouldn't be afraid to ask. She also looked for any familiar faces. She had spent most of the trip on the train walking the halls making sure everyone was taken care of and surprisingly enough had enjoyed it quite a lot. She could tell she would love being Headgirl and that this year would be great.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Cait felt arms around her again. So many hugs in one day. Did she get this many last year? It didn't seem like it. When he told her it was nobody's fault, she wanted to cry out why everything was her fault. She looked up when Kat and Ariana walked over. When Kat punched Sam, Cait hid behind Grace's shoulder and nearly whimpered. She didn't want Sam to get mad at her. When Ari yelled at Kat for punching Sam, Cait bit her lip. Did he deserve to be hit twice? She had hit him in the face before Grace bit him.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell's smile lit up her entire face at the Slytherin's words before untangling herself from her and looking over at Damien after his rather...blunt statement. "Sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I just hoped I could ride on the carriages with you guys and catch up with Marina. Seems like forever an' a day since we last talked." her smile had morphed into a smaller less confident one. The Hufflepuff hadn't meant to cause trouble, just talk to her friend.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Marina and Damien | Feeling: Rude | Thinking: Gah! I interrupted something! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ugh, why am I so bloody... why am I suddenly like this around her?'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving

User Image

Before the boy could respond to Marina, Nell, a girl he vaguely remembered meeting first year, approached the two of them and threw her arms around Marina. Damien stepped a bit to keep the girls from falling into him, reaching his hands out in case they needed to be steadied. When they righted themselves without his help, he placed them behind his back, clasping his hands together, the formal pose feeling awkward. When Nell mentioned what had occurred this summed, Damien stepped back. He hadn't known the Hufflepuff had been there. He supposed he really didn't know much about it at all. His parents certainly hadn't mentioned it. He sighed, glancing around, feeling strange as all get out over standing here while the two, obviously very close, spoke. He rather wanted to duck out, but he also didn't fancy standing in the group of students alone. Seemed even more awkward to him. He bit back a sigh. Where was Dom when he needed a mate? When the other girl left, he sighed. He hadn't meant for her to hear that, or to chase her off. If this kept up, Marina wouldn't want to be around him, simply because he made all her friends leave. He blinked. Why did that bother him so much? "Sorry, Marina," he said, his voice quiet.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
So, I totally posted Damien at the same time as Marina on the train, so we're both telling each other we've arrived and waiting on one another XP

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Concerned.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam couched when Kat punched him in the stomach and then hugged him. "Air..." he gasped. When Kat released him, he nodded to Ariana. "I deserved that. I did a bad thing," Sam said and looked to Cait, who was standing slightly behind Caitlin. "Cait, I'm sorry again."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ climbed off the train and smiled. She looked around and smiled at her friends. She saw Sam and grinned. "Hi Sam!" she said, hugging her friend tight. "I've missed you! Why weren't you on the train?!" she asked, a sly smile on her face. Her long hair was tied in low pigtails, black and red ribbon tying them. Her gold eyes sparkled mischievously.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games