Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 am
((Drat. Ok then. Have fun at... whatever it is your doing! ))

"I suppose I could make that request, but publicly, it is assumed that's what happens to all the believers. If they just want to believe, they just leave and go to Helmshire. However, I am not blind to the difference between what is said and what really happens. As for the rioters, they are considered a government threat, much like yourselves. Even if I was the inspiration for such actions, in the eyes of foreign leaders, his actions were clearly justified, even if I felt he went to far. I'm sorry, but there is nothing more I can do that I haven't already done."

"That... wasn't exactly what I was referring to, but I'm sure you're right. There is no need to worry." Jian replied.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:35 am
Dustin hadn't noticed the vial. He gripped gagged at the smell and yanked his shirt off. He then began running after the twins. The shirt was left on the floor by the two guards who would probably barf at the smell.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am
The twins stumbled out the back door and began running down the back ally screaming bloody murder until they came across a dead end.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 am
Dustin stood at the other end of the alleyway with his arms crossed. He was furious now. "So what are you trying to prove, huh? Quit acting stupid" he said with a harsh tone.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 am
By that point, feeling completely helpless, the twins both broke down crying with anger. "Why won't you people leave us alone!"
"I hate you! I hate you!"
"What the hell do you want from us?!"
"Aren't we already miserable enough?!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 am
(( I suck at describing, don't I? Or was it too far back to remember? The rebel base is in a forest just a few minutes from Helmshire and most of it is underground so there aren't many other exits other than the main ground floor (the lounge) that is always occupied with people. *nods* Yeeaaaahhh... I suck at describing... Definitely. *goes to read on description lessons* ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 am
((I didn't remember... sorry. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 pm
Ayame-Yuura
(( I suck at describing, don't I? Or was it too far back to remember? The rebel base is in a forest just a few minutes from Helmshire and most of it is underground so there aren't many other exits other than the main ground floor (the lounge) that is always occupied with people. *nods* Yeeaaaahhh... I suck at describing... Definitely. *goes to read on description lessons* ))

((... you didn't post yet either... >.< my post is at the top of this page ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((Sawwy, I was working on something. I'm pretty sure you received it too~ XP ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:41 pm
Dustin rubbed his temple. "Just come with me and don't do anything funny. I won't try to hurt you if you just listen to me" Dustin said. He was getting a little cold without his shirt. Helmshire wasn't the warmest country on the continent.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:45 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((lol. Yep I did. So what inspired you to do such a thing? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((lol. Yep I did. So what inspired you to do such a thing? ))

((For one, I'm a genuinely nice person. You're not going to believe me. *sigh* Second, for the past three years, I've participated in this annual April cancer awareness stuff as a part of Team Blue and third, cause until April 23, they're offering prizes for recruiting and frankly, my TAP funds are a little... so-so =.= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm
The twins didn't say anything but rather clutched onto each other, shivering and still crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 pm
Dustin walked over and didn't grab the twins, but rather gave them a gentle nudge to move along. "Come on. Let's go back. You want something to eat?" he asked in a calm tone.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 pm
The twins hesitantly stood back up and stubbornly shook their head 'no'.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games