Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

"Thank you." Raven watched him head out of the room, then she glanced back at the monitor screen to make sure nothing else needed her immediate attention. Satisfied there was nothing, Raven teleported up to the Tower roof to meditate.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

LovelyAdversity

((Nice little opening for you to come in there, hun.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:50 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Lemme know when you're ready to leave, I'm gonna get this bullet hole in my shoulder looked at." Jenos said sheepishly as he headed over to the paramedics that had just arrived, flagging them over to get his shoulder checked and bandaged.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 pm
After a few minutes in the full-blast cold of the A/C, Draco shut it down and rolled the windows down. "Alright, Magic Man. Time to split! I'll help out with that wound of yours when we get back." He revved up the engine to emphasize his words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 pm

"Nah, it's fine, the bullet went straight through." Jenos said cheerily as he jogged over to the car and got in the passenger seat. "I think it's about lunch time now, don't you agree?" Jenos queried.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 pm
(I think the only reason Jenos is "cheerful" is because he took a hit of morphine XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Draco nodded in agreement. "Yeah. How about we pick up somethin' for everyone? I'll buy." He revved up the engine again and peeled out towards a pizza joint.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 pm
"I'm sorry I could not been there for you Snow..." He said as he looked away feeling ashamed of himself. "I could have helped and maybe stopped you from getting hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm
((Bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm

"Cool, I'm just gonna rest my eyes a little." Jenos said and closed his eyes, eventually dozing off in the passenger seat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am
Draco stopped at the pizza joint, where he definitely got a fair amount of stares, and picked up 3 pizzas: one with every meat they had, one with a fair balance of meat and veggies, and one they called a Hawaiian. He brought them back out to the car and set them in Jenos lap. "Alright, bud, stay sharp. We don't wan't them pizzas gettin' ruined." As a way to keep him up, he turned the stereo up to blast "Omnishred (We're Gonna Need a Bigger Sword)" by Powerglove.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 pm
(I guess I'll make another filler post)

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

After several hours of police filing and one bus ride, Salvador was finally in the system and inside the walls of Acradon Maximum Security Penitentiary . They had his finger prints, his DNA, facials, everything. They even figured out that Salvador wasn't a legal US citizen. All of his documents had been forged. Nevertheless, he still managed to thrown in the system. Deportation would be for a another day. For now, Salvador had to focus on living inside the walls of prison...for the time being.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm
Starfire was standing on the roof of the tower, looking out over the city. Goodness, it seemed like it had changed so much and yet somehow it was still the exact same way that she had left it. A part of her questioned if this was the right thing for her to do, coming back to Earth and all. She sighed, a smile lingering on her face. She felt another presence nearby, and turned around to see Raven teleporting herself up to the roof. A grin quickly took over the smile and she darted over to her, embracing her in a crushing hug. "Raven!" she cried out, "Oh, my goodness! It's been so long! I've missed you so much! When did you get here? How long have you been here? We need to catch up!" Realizing that she might be overwhelming the female, she released her hug and giggled a bit. "Sorry, got a bit carried away there." she apologized.

[Only of Cannibalism (OOC) ; Sorry it's a bit on the short side, especially for an opening post. Gah, it's been months since I've last rp-ed. Forgive me.]

LovelyAdversity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 pm
((That's all right, babe. It works perfectly. xp ))

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven was startled by the sudden hug, but a smile soon spread across her face and she pulled back her hood and returned the hug, happy to see the Tamaranean. "Kory! It's been long indeed. I've only been back in this dimension for a few days. I'll tell you what happened a little later. Yes, we do need to catch up, but now I think I ought to introduce you to the new Teen Titans." She still had her comm link from all those years ago, and she took it from her belt. "All Titans, report to the monitor room. I have someone here you'll all want to meet." She returned the device to her belt and smiled again at Starfire. "Shall we head down, then?"

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Don't apologize," Rowena groaned, pushing herself up on the infirmary bed. She'd woken just as he looked away. "It's self-destructive to dwell on maybes. What happened, happened."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm
Starfire gave a curious smile to Raven as the other female mentioned new titans. New? That was a strange concept to allow to sink in. But of course. Things had to move on. Time was still going forward, after all. There was no such possibility of lingering in the past as some might want to do. Raven smiled at her and asked her if she wanted to head down now. Starfire nodded. "Yes, let's." she agreed and headed down with Raven.

Goodness, the inside of the tower was the same as the outside. Distinctly different, but the memories of the past still lingered in the walls. Starfire looked around the room fondly, remembering all that had gone on years ago.

[Only of Cannibalism :; short. sorry.]

LovelyAdversity

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 pm
(So I'm guessing all this is taking place in that one unknown city the show took place in?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games