Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm
Razzdango
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango
How's this?
eek Gi ussta! Gi ussta! eek *fans himself* That... that is.... redface *bites his lip and smiles*

LOL YOU LIKE

((LMAO My poor animals are being so startled by my laughing!))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm
Exor Omega
"...Fool," he spat the term at Razzdango, indigo flames flicking from his form as he tried to suppress his disgust.

Exor looked to Tes and Ryzan. "My friends, dark elves... I have need of your services, should you be so kind..." Trying to keep his caustic malice in check, he stepped into the Most Wanted bar.

Fool this coming from the guy in PURPLE.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm
Exor's eyes flashed with an unholy light, his arm instinctively levelled at the man next to Iggies. He visibly shuddered, every last ounce of willpower drained in not killing that fool.

Were this not the hall of my friends, they would all be dead, he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm
::Glaces over at Exor entering the place and looks at the person then at Tes and Ryzan:; Hello Ryzan ::He waves to him::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm
iggies
*Raises an eye brow at TES* For you?...do I want to know?
It's like Psyzapp explained. She implemented a game involving shackling me to the wall stare

*directs his attention to Exor*
um... is there an specific reason you'd need the assistance of dark elves over anyone else?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Exor Omega
Exor's eyes flashed with an unholy light, his arm instinctively levelled at the man next to Iggies. He visibly shuddered, every last ounce of willpower drained in not killing that fool.

Were this not the hall of my friends, they would all be dead, he thought.

LOL I just have to laugh. I'm sorry not impressed you come in here calling me a fool for no reason and now YOU THREATEN not to kill me. Ok not scary at all.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

*Looks from the nekkid Razz redface to the flustered Ryzan, can't help but giggle. Seeing and hearing Exor enter jumps again.... not sure what to do, steps back again against Razz but not noticing in rising panic*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm
iggies

*Looks from the nekkid Razz redface to the flustered Ryzan, can't help but giggle. Seeing and hearing Exor enter jumps again.... not sure what to do, steps back again against Razz but not noticing in rising panic*

calm down beautiful. I got you.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm
Oh, just wait...... Wait one minute......

Exor sounded as civil as possible as he spoke to Tes, "Yes, indeed... I need to find a way into a particular world... I understand that you and R'zn are not of this place... Might you have a way to traverse the realms that I might utilize...?" Hatred poured from his form.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm
Razzdango
iggies

*Whispers* Why does that suddenly worry me more?

*Animals close in close to iggies*

iggies

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm
iggies
Razzdango
iggies

*Whispers* Why does that suddenly worry me more?

*Animals close in close to iggies*
crying Im hurt Iggies.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm
*pouts at the closeness of iggies and the naked dark elf*
F'sarn naak'e~ crying

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 2, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm
*He slams back his drink, puts the glass down on the bar, then stands up* M'dear, it's been a long day and I need to put my feet up for awhile. I'll be downstairs should you need me. *He puts his arm around her shoulder and gives her another peck on the cheek. With the rolled picture in his other hand, he heads towards the office and makes his way down to Psyzapp's quarters*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*pouts at the closeness of iggies and the naked dark elf*
F'sarn naak'e~ crying

Dont be sad little man its ok. We'll find you someone to. Wheres Icy at. *Looks around* I don't see her any where.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm
*She looks a bit puzzled and follows Officer Dougherty down to her quarters. She enters her quarters and shuts the door.* Wait…are you okay, William? Did something happen today? confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games