Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Exor Omega
Exor sounded as civil as possible as he spoke to Tes, "Yes, indeed... I need to find a way into a particular world... I understand that you and R'zn are not of this place... Might you have a way to traverse the realms that I might utilize...?" Hatred poured from his form.
I'm afraid I only know how to get to my own world. Not sure about others. I think Ryzan might know a bit about other worlds, but knowing him he's probably never been to them.

*glances over at Ryzan* He appears to be a bit distracted at the moment, but you could try asking him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm
Razzdango
LOL YOU LIKE

{{ eek A naked and willing Razz? twisted gonk stressed DAMMIT! I always miss the fun stuff! crying }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Iggies Love what you've done to your hair heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm
Razzdango
Dont be sad little man its ok. We'll find you someone too.
That is what they all say! gonk crying  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm
Exor broke Ryzan's view of Razz with his own darkened form. "R'zn, my friend, I find myself in great need of your wisdom..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango

I got a friend I can introduce you to her. Her name is Princess tickle bottom. Let me go get her.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

*Too much has happened recently and the changling shifts... waiting to know if the danger she feelis is real... of is its nothing*

@Razz: Oh its nothing my love... but I see you have an admirer I just... felt... *Doesn't know how to explain*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm
Razzdango
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango

I got a friend I can introduce you to her. Her name is Princess tickle bottom. Let me go get her.

(( rofl rofl rofl oh Poor Ryzan!))

iggies

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm
Hello Ryzan Razz sent me. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm
{{Razz, Razz, Razz.....you got the wrong idea about our dear Ryzan here. If you go and get Princess Tickle Bottom, she'll be barking up the wrong tree....Ryzans more inclined to you, or any other man for that matter, than a woman}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm
He sees the change in Iggies and readies attacks in case a fight should erupt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm
Exor Omega
He sees the change in Iggies and readies attacks in case a fight should erupt.

You leave your GOD DAMN HANDS OFF IGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Princess Tickle Bottom

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm
((Previously inbetween the trees falling and that thundercap a few mintues ago...))

-damey exits the bar, ready to go take care of business when she sees a curious indigo fire up a head...raises eyebrow- Er...Exor? –calls out and walks that way only to be hit by a Wrath shockwave, falls down- Dammit, Exor! –gets back up and continues going that way- Where are you going?

”…Leave me…”

Damn skippy, I’m leaving you, a**. Now wait up. –keeps walking-

”...I will not ask you again."

Don’t you threaten me, Exor Omega! We've been down that road before and all it brought was guilt and pain. –dame walks, Exor stops, turns around, hand aflame. The hairs on the back of dame’s neck prickle. She stops walking and stares at him-

"Then I shall see you in the abyss."

-he shoots fire at her- s**t! –she drops to the ground and tries to roll out of the way. He keeps shooting the fire at her. Dame cowers behind a tree, trying to put out the damnable flames- Exor! Why are you doing this? Snap out of it! It’s me! DAME! –he appears before her, sword drawn- It's Charlie, Ex! –she army rolls across to another tree-

"I am well aware."

-he swings at her- Then what the hell are you doing? –she barely dodges- Dammit, Ex I'm in heels! –he pauses- "..."-another Wrath shockwave happens, dame falls and hurts her ankle- Ouch! Dammit! –she tries to take off her heels hurriedly as he levels a dark sphere at her, she thinks Why did I wear the ones with the clasps?!

"Leave me. I do not wish to kill you."

Why are you trying to hurt me?! -gets frustrated, tries to find her inner zen, takes deep breathes, finally gets the heels off, holds them, stands wobbly, favouring one foot over the other- Then don't, Exor.

"Begone."

No! I will not. –a shockwave sends her flying- stressed -busts up her knee and a good knock on the head- DAMMIT EXOR. Now I'm gonna have to wait longer to save her! –she sighs, tries to get up, cries out in pain as Exor appears behind her. She mumbles- I'll just send in the PI.

"Do you wish to know why I wish you to leave me..."

-she falls and hits something solid, sees its Ex- s**t! –tries to crawl away- Why? –he grabs her by the back of her neck and lifts her to her feet. She cries out in shock and pain-

"This is why. Behold!" - a blast of dark fire erupts from his form, the searing pain threatening to overwhelm dame's consciousness with malice. Dame blacks in and out of consciousness- Why, Exor? –pained voice. The dark fire fades back into its host- What have I ever done to you? –her breathing is heavier and pained-

"...Because I live for nothing." –he drops her and starts walking away again. Her heart rate is skipping beats- Sounds...like...

"...I am Nightmare..." a ...personal proble....m....Exor. Find somethign to live for, Ex. -curls in a ball, trying to stop the pain- You promised –she whispers, then tries to crawl/slide back towards the MW bar. She wills herself not to cry, not from the cuts or bruises or busted knee and twisted ankle- Black –she calls out weakly before she passes out several yards away from the MW, heartbeat very irregular-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm
*pouts as Exor blocks his view, then sighs*
My wisdom? For what purpose?

*becomes even more dissappointed by Razz, but tries to be polite*
Vendui' qu'essan sweatdrop *sighs, taking Princess Tickle Bottom's hand and kissing it*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Black fire envelops Exor for a moment, a true feat of will recovering from the essence of Wrath. "My dear R'zn... I need to get to a particular world, and I need to do it quickly. Do you have any insight, dear friend...?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games