Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*pouts as Exor blocks his view, then sighs*
My wisdom? For what purpose?

*becomes even more dissappointed by Razz, but tries to be polite*
Vendui' qu'essan sweatdrop *sighs, taking Princess Tickle Bottom's hand and kissing it*

Well thanks for the kiss But it looks like it was in vein. I guess I have to go get razz . Looks like Exor is up to no good with iggies. *Princess takes wings and flies out of bar.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm
*Razz storms in the front door.* Is Iggies all right.... OOPPPSSS Forgot my pants. Oh well whats a fight with close on any ways the JUSt get in the way.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm
Icy Reign
{{Razz, Razz, Razz.....you got the wrong idea about our dear Ryzan here. If you go and get Princess Tickle Bottom, she'll be barking up the wrong tree....Ryzans more inclined to you, or any other man for that matter, than a woman}}

........ *Shakes head and stops staring a Ryzan.* Sorry if I offended you in any way. I didn't know. We can still find you some one. Exor is sporting your Colors so its all cool.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 6, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm
Psyzapp
*She looks a bit puzzled and follows Officer Dougherty down to her quarters. She enters her quarters and shuts the door.* Wait…are you okay, William? Did something happen today? confused

Um, I'm OK, I suppose. I happen to go past the Family Portrait Studios earlier this evening and saw this picture. It's a rather nice picture if I do say so myself, but it was hanging up for all to see. Do you know anything about it? *He hands her the rolled up paper he's been carrying around.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

*Sees the fire, feels the hate... braces silently, cold steel thickening...* So this is the one "I dated suposedly? no wonder there is nore pieces, no wonder there is no memory... well fine... I see they were right all along, trust no one, believe no one

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm
iggies

*Sees the fire, feels the hate... braces silently, cold steel thickening...* So this is the one "I dated suposedly? no wonder there is nore pieces, no wonder there is no memory... well fine... I see they were right all along, trust no one, believe no one

Ouch Iggies I'm still here You can trust me. I don't care what this guy did to you. You can trust me. crying  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm
Exor Omega
Black fire envelops Exor for a moment, a true feat of will recovering from the essence of Wrath. "My dear R'zn... I need to get to a particular world, and I need to do it quickly. Do you have any insight, dear friend...?"
*takes a step back away from Exor, suddenly wishing he had brought his staff with him*
Have you tried contacting a wizard or druid perhaps? They are usually mzilst knowledgeable on the subject and could likely give you transport very easily. Sometimes worlds will have portals to other worlds in the form of an ordinary looking statue or object also...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Um, I'm OK, I suppose. I happen to go past the Family Portrait Studios earlier this evening and saw this picture. It's a rather nice picture if I do say so myself, but it was hanging up for all to see. Do you know anything about it? *He hands her the rolled up paper he's been carrying around.*

*She takes the rolled up paper and takes a look. She panics when she sees what picture this is.* eek I…I…I don't know how this got there or what is going on! DAMN PAPARAZZI! stressed I swear to you, William… I did NOT pose for that picture! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm
well its time i put some pants on. Its geting a wee bit cold in here  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm
The fires of hatred died out from despair. Exor shook his head, "Nau, my friend... They are almost extinct here, it would seem......" He heaved a heavy sigh and sat down, unsure of what to do next.  

Exor Omega

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm
Razzdango

{{NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm

(((Awwe Razz cold with all that flame))

*Looks at Razz wondering how he knew her thoughts. Watches closer as Ryzan moves away looking uncomfortable, moment twitch hearing "mzilst "*
Him too? what...? Not Now! Watch or die!

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 pm
Psyzapps Damned Paparazzi  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm
"R'zn... R'zn, Usstan satiir saph ussta dro miren nau ssran... Jal nindel Usstan 'che zhah tu'jol ussta xxizz... ...Usstan... ...Xun dos kyorl vel'klar Usstan tlun, dalninuk...?"

<<< Sorry, my friend! We posted in the same minute, afterall sweatdrop >>>  

Exor Omega

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm
Razzdango
Nau! gonk crying
*becomes even more pouty as he continues speaking with Exor*
What is almost extinct? The portals or the wizards and druids?

*brow furrows at Exors words*
..... siyo. Usstan kampi'un. Usstan kampi'un ves ves al.

*just as he was thinking he would not let his recent ordeal bother him today, he starts feeling himself become overwhelmed from how much Exor's dilemma coincides with his own. He hangs his head and tries not to break down as he did last night*
.... I do not know how you expect me to help...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games