Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 pm
*puts gun to head shots himself. BOOM!!!!!!!*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm
Razzdango
*puts gun to head shots himself. BOOM!!!!!!!*

Now thats a funny place to leave a knife. * Razz walks over to the toaster and grabs the knife to get it out of the toaster. ZAPP. The only thing that is toast now is Razz.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm
Exor Omega
Exor managed a wry smile, "Dos gumash elgg uns'aa... drill nindel orn'la el l' tresk'ri..."

The charm that he had given Iggies hit him and fell to the ground; the impact rattled his very soul, and he found himself fighting back tears. "Ussta roesor nindel dos satiir nindol, ichl... L' uss klez Usstan ssinssrin ulu xxizz zhah tu'jol uns'aa... Usstan ssinssrin ulu sevir nindol k'lar, neitar ulu yutsu, ji nindel Usstan xal neitar jivviim ussta ssinssrigg 'sohna... Usstan satiir saph Usstan shlu'ta'naut xta'rl ilta... Usstan... Usstan fridj xuat zhaun vel'bol mzild Usstan shlu'ta xun, R'zn..."
Gi ussta....
*looks upon Exor sympathetically*
Zhah gaer naut foluss dkinoss dos gumash telanth xuil bauth lil selg'tarn? Usstan tlun stre Usstan tlun fridj'zil noamuth'zil dos phuul...

*as iggies approaches and says something, he looks at both her and Exor puzzled*
Ssinssus? {{Charmed wink }} Vel'bol'udtila il hass'l?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Exor Omega
Exor managed a wry smile, "Dos gumash elgg uns'aa... drill nindel orn'la el l' tresk'ri..."

The charm that he had given Iggies hit him and fell to the ground; the impact rattled his very soul, and he found himself fighting back tears. "Ussta roesor nindel dos satiir nindol, ichl... L' uss klez Usstan ssinssrin ulu xxizz zhah tu'jol uns'aa... Usstan ssinssrin ulu sevir nindol k'lar, neitar ulu yutsu, ji nindel Usstan xal neitar jivviim ussta ssinssrigg 'sohna... Usstan satiir saph Usstan shlu'ta'naut xta'rl ilta... Usstan... Usstan fridj xuat zhaun vel'bol mzild Usstan shlu'ta xun, R'zn..."
Gi ussta....
*looks upon Exor sympathetically*
Zhah gaer naut foluss dkinoss dos gumash telanth xuil bauth lil selg'tarn? Usstan tlun stre Usstan tlun fridj'zil noamuth'zil dos phuul...

*as iggies approaches and says something, he looks at both her and Exor puzzled*
Ssinssus? {{Charmed wink }} Vel'bol'udtila il hass'l?

Uno come on green lets go green green green.*Razz puts down his last remaining uno card gets up to look at Ryzan.* Iggies you all right WHAT THE HELL just happened?  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm
((I can't even catch up ~ y'all got 15 pages a day going on here... and I gotta go to workies most the time. gonk ))

((Psyzapp ~ you and the ladies got it going on heart ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 4, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
Psyzapp
*She takes him by the hand and leads him into her bedroom. She puts her hands onto his shoulders and pushes down so he slowly sits on the edge of the bed. She removes his shoes for him and tosses each one across the room. Standing in front of him, she starts to slowly undress but notices that she better close the door. With a sinister sly grin on her face she walks over and slowly closes the double doors to her room.*

(( Now you just relax Officer…I can handle things from here. wink ))

(( Am I dreaming or what? Heh heh heh! wink ... Goodnight everyone! User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

{{GAH!!!! Would you for the love of cheese and crackers speak ENGLISH for the lurkers!!! scream }}

{{And Razz stop trying to kill yourself in 5 minutes!!! stressed }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:08 pm
They're speaking in Drow, Razz. Some people just don't have the courtesy to be understandable in the presence of others rolleyes

*makes himself a roy rogers*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Icy Reign
{{GAH!!!! Would you for the love of cheese and crackers speak ENGLISH for the lurkers!!! scream }}

{{And Razz stop trying to kill yourself in 5 minutes!!! stressed }}

Finally someone is trying to stop me. I can't die. You can't kill an untouchable.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 pm
ThisEmptySoul
They're speaking in Drow, Razz. Some people just don't have the courtesy to be understandable in the presence of others rolleyes

*makes himself a roy rogers*

You talking to me cause I'm one of those people. lol  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 pm
Exor eyed Iggies, and before he could ask the dark elf before him, Ryzan confirmed that he had heard it, too. "Vel'bol'udtila il hass'l......? Usieva udos orn screa..." He squeezed Ryzan's hands for his own assurance as well as a gesture of genuine thanks before he stood and walked over to Iggies, sitting next to her at the bar. He didn't look at her, but slid the charmed piece of metal over to her. "...Udos z'klaen telanth."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 pm
Gi ussta sweatdrop I do not mean to be discourteous sweatdrop Since Exor had addressed me in our language, I thought it is what he wished and felt mzilst comfortable speaking in.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 pm
{{And I'm done. I'm going to bed. stare }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 pm
Icy Reign
{{And I'm done. I'm going to bed. stare }}

I bet you can last a little longer. GOOD~NIGHT  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games