Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 pm
Yes... for someone who claimed to "barely know it", he sure seems rather comfortable speaking it for no other reason other than to prove that he can.

*sips his drink*
Aside from Razz there, everyone else here could understand everything you were saying so there wasn't really much point, now was there?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Yes... for someone who claimed to "barely know it", he sure seems rather comfortable speaking it for no other reason other than to prove that he can.

*sips his drink*
Aside from Razz there, everyone else here could understand everything you were saying so there wasn't really much point, now was there?

What? Yeah your right damn it. I can barley speak English. So I depend on my charming good looks. wheres Ryzan he agrees with me on that.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 pm
Exor Omega
Exor eyed Iggies, and before he could ask the dark elf before him, Ryzan confirmed that he had heard it, too. "Vel'bol'udtila il hass'l......? Usieva udos orn screa..." He squeezed Ryzan's hands for his own assurance as well as a gesture of genuine thanks before he stood and walked over to Iggies, sitting next to her at the bar. He didn't look at her, but slid the charmed piece of metal over to her. "...Udos z'klaen telanth."

*Stiffens as Exor come near. As he slides the charm back to her, she frowns.*

I don't want this. I don't know why you gave it to me! *Slides it back not hearing his last words

Il 'udtila naut zhaun, dos z'klaen ser ol xor il orn tlu alus mal'rak She knows not of me

What do you want?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm
He cocked his head, hearing her speak twice at once.

Peculiar...... "We need to talk. Alone. How about over there, in full view of everyone here..."  

Exor Omega

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 pm
Exor Omega
He cocked his head, hearing her speak twice at once.

Peculiar...... "We need to talk. Alone. How about over there, in full view of everyone here..."

Iggies you sure you want to go alone?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 pm
Razzdango
What? Yeah your right damn it. I can barley speak English. So I depend on my charming good looks. wheres Ryzan he agrees with me on that.
Charming good looks indeed redface It is a bit more difficult to tell in your current attire, though *pouts*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango
Charming good looks indeed redface It is a bit more difficult to tell in your current attire, though *pouts*

Thanks man I knew I could count on you. You got my back right. Not that way.*Razz slowly removes Ryzans hand from his back side.* Thanks any ways.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 pm

*Looks hard and steady at Exor. debating.... feeling the cold steel read y to take over.*

Fine. Make it fast.

Razz *Pecks his cheek* I will be ok... Thank you my lust...we have a room of witnesses if he if foolish enough to try anything stare *Last of the statement heavey with ice*

*Walks over to a table easily in veiw of the room*

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 pm
Razzdango
Thanks man I knew I could count on you. You got my back right. Not that way.*Razz slowly removes Ryzans hand from his back side.* Thanks any ways.
*pout* I was not done feeling crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 pm

(( Ryzan rofl Razz you have a new and eager friend!))

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango

Ok You can have five minutes But play nice. This doesn't mean I like the guys. Cause I like the ladies. I'm Just a nice guy.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 pm
iggies

(( Ryzan rofl Razz you have a new and eager friend!))

I guess so.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:49 pm
Razzdango
Ok You can have five minutes But play nice. This doesn't mean I like the guys. Cause I like the ladies. I'm Just a nice guy.
*giggles*
Do not worry wink I'll be extra gentle since it is not something you are accustomed to.

*rubs his bum and squeezes lightly* 4laugh

Ryzan Vixtul

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:50 pm
Razzdango
Ryzan Vixtul
Razzdango

well its been 8 minutes you can take your hand of now. See nice guy I gave you 3 extra minutes.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games