Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 pm
XxHarmonicxX
((Oh, okay. What about Erumina's post? Azel seems to have ignored her and Ophanimon. owo ))
(o.o he did, my bad. Let me go and edit that)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:03 pm
Real and Elecmon walked out of the building with a bag of goods for their journey. Talking a a break for a few days Real thought this would be the perfect place to lay low for awhile. "You know as long as I've been here this is my first time here" Real said eating a candy bar. Elecmon had a blank stair as he thought about it. "Are you sure" he asked, "I remember being here." Still eating his candy bar Real shook his head in denial. "Nope.... never been here before" he continued. Elecmon was starting to become obsessed with proving him that they have been here. Real saw this was began to laugh. "Okay lets make a deal" Elecmon said, "if I could get you to remember than you have to go where ever I want eat." "Like I already do" Real said giving a very dull look. Elecmon snickered at the remark but giving an answer without any verbal, or eye contact. "Well this that's the case if I win we are gonna go eat where I say and I choose the next place." Stopping in the middle of the street they shook on it.  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Erumina nodded at Toan as she and her Ophaniemon rushes of to help the others. Erumina begin to try and calm down the panicking victims, talking to them in a soft manner as if trying to calm some wild animal that been going insane. Ophaniemon begin to work on those that had been injured in the attack.

Sensing some sort of electrical field around the smug tamer, Toan stretch the butter knife out in front of him. The butter knife begin to spark and then exploded out of his hand, stabbing into the wall just inches from one of the passenger head. Toan couldn't help but chuckle. It been so long since he had a smug tamer look down at him. Toan decide to try another approach. "You know, you could have refunded your ticket at the ticket booth like a reasonable person, but instead you had to go and waste both yours, and more importantly, my time and effort. I'll give you a bit of a warning. One of my informant had warn me a few minute before your attack came. The order has decided to send the thirteen knights and even the paladin himself to hunt down this train. In about five minute they would arrive. I may not be able to kill you in my current situation, but I can stall you for that long. I suggest you leave before they arrive, although you can always try your chance."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm
Belphegor grunted. He was a bit agitated at what the tamer said about the tickets. "Keh if I wanted my money back wouldn't I do that in the first place!?! This was so that I can find if there were any strong loner Digimon on board. I could of done it by getting on but I had to improvise!" He got up and walked away from the dark tamer. He then heated what he said about thirteen Knights and a Paladin. "What in the hell are you talking about? Knights? Paladin? Who are they?" Belphegor was now agreed in confusion. His Spirit of Thunder aura started flowing through his whole body and made some objects near him explode, though he didn't mean to. He walked away to the next cart and decided to leave on his own train.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:24 am
(Now what)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 am
(Now I make a post getting us out of here and to toy town, of course im busy atm and wont be able to post till tonite so if anyone wanna assist me with the travel that be great)  

The Sadistic Toan

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 pm
(Okay sorry I haven't posted, but I had to do this 6000 word essay on Panda Bears... Yes it is surprisling outrageous... So what have I missed?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Toan watch the smug tamer leaved on his own train. When the locomon was out of sight, he decided it was safe and drop down into the seat in front of him. Forget digital power, I'm on my limit on physical strength too. He begin to examine the damage around the train and to his surprise it was still in one peace, although all the tamers and digimon that had been affected by the mumymon attack had fainted. They weren't too many injuries either. He let out a sigh of relief and lean back into his chair, closing his eyes for a moment rest.

"Nice bluff, although I half expected you to slaughter the guy." His eyes snapped open to find the Astamon standing in front of him. Toan let out a low growl as he begin to speak. "What the hell took you so long. How long does it take to get rid of a simple mummymon? I had to get involve because of you." Azel gave an embarrass look as he develop a sudden interest in the dust on his sleeves. "Well I was...having a bit of fun and it took a little longer then I though it would..."

The white hair begin to rubbed his forehead as he tried to get rid of his sudden headache. "More importantly, I wasn't lying about the knights and paladin. We got about half a day trip before we arrived at our destination while they'll be arriving in a good five minute. Our only chance is if you can get us out of here. Are you able to digivolve?" The Astamon nodded but gave his tamer an uneasy look. "I am, but you aren't even strong enough to stand, let alone digivolve." Azel had a point of course, he was in no shape to give his digimon the power he needed. Anything he could give at this point would kill him. Lucky for him, he always comes prepared.

Toan pulled out a small purple vial from the inside of his coat pocket. It was a gift from an old friend of his, Kaya. Staring at the vial, he recounted the last time they had met. He had came to the princess of darkness palace to look for any clue that can lead him to the digimon he was in search for. He smiled as he remember when they were about to depart. Kaya had rush to catch up with them, just barely making it in time. She handed a small gift to him and said their farewell. "This is a small potion I had created by accident when I was learning in the ways of poison. A small sip of this will give you a large boost of energy, but the aftereffect is a bit devastating. Try to only use it in emergency if you can." If there was ever a need for him to use it, now was the time. He popped open the vial and down the whole thing in a matter of second. The effect was instantaneous.

A large boost of energy? The power that he was feeling now was enormous. His eyes stared in wonder as he begin to examine himself, his own body being overflow with new found energy. Clearly Kaya have been downgrading her skills. With this power, I can light an entire city! He took out his digivice and turn to Azel. "Let hurry, we don't have much time left."
The Astamon gave a thumb's up as he begin to glow with energy. His shapes and form begin to change as two large golden wings exploded from his back. "Astamon digivolve to Anubismon!"

The god-type digimon floated in the air for a few moment, concentrating on the task he was about to do. When he felt he was ready, he turn to the rest of the group. "Hold on tight, this is gonna be a bit of a bumpy ride!" He then clapped his hand together and press it against the trailmon floor. The anubismon eyes begin to glow with power as he begin to focus his energy all around the trailmon. One moment they were riding through the middle of no where, the next they were at the train station at Toy town. Azel had use his energy to teleport all of them to safety.

(Exit Toy Town)
(Don't worry level, just follow up from this post)  

The Sadistic Toan

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:23 pm
Thomas walked around the city, amazed at everything he was seeing so far. This was mostly to keep his mind off the fact that Gigimon was atop his head, napping. He poked him to wake him from his little siesta. "My head is not a bed, got it?"

"But your hair is so soft." Gigimon replied, snuggling back into it for more sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 am
Right after their little deal, Real and Elecmon began to walk around the City with o=nothing else to do. "Okay Elecmon where to Real asked with his hands in his picket and a straw in his mouth. "You can't rush these things now shut up and follow me" Elecmon replied in a snippy tone. From behind him Real mocked this facial expressions so he wouldn't be able to see but because of Elecmon's ears he could still hear him. Approaching a small game room Elecmon begaan to giggle. "Okay either we're getting close to one of the places or there's some really cut gatomon around" Real teased. Out of nowhere Elecmon sprung into the air and landed on top of Real's head, "That was told to you in secret" Elecmon admitted embarrassed of his secret. "So where is this place" Real asked. To Elecmon's reply, " Right there" he said pointing at the game room.  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 pm
Walking further and further along the streets, Thomas noticed someone walking around. Holy crap, someone else is here...and he has a digimon too! Hiding from sight, Thomas poked Gigimon to wake up. Naturally he stirred before waking up. "C'mon, lemme sleep. What do you want?" He squeaked. Thomas covered his mouth and pointed towards the people. "Why didn't you tell me there were others?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Quote:

OOC: I'm so sorry!! School got in the way... and since I need to keep a grade higher than 90 because of my scholarship... Well, excuses can be many, again my apologize. I will try to keep posting so you don't get stuck with this... sweatdrop

"Good to know. Although I'm not looking for any part in specific, my laptop might need an upgrade." Mike mentioned to Gear. "And... how it feels... you know, being deaf?" Dragord said with a curious look at his face, but Mike quickly kick him in the guts, not too strong to hurt, but strong enough to make him look at him. A single glare from Mike was enough to make Dragord realize that wasn't an appropriated question. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate anything" Dragord said tried to fix it.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 pm
Thomas walked after whoever he had seen, hoping to get some more intel on this place. Why was it so empty here? Where is the way out of the city? True he could've found it himself, but with his sense of direction he'd get lost for sure. And Gigimon was no help seeing as he napped all the time. Thomas was almost caught up to them when he tried to get their attention. "Excuse me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco entered Network City with his little blue baby digimon resting on top of his head. He had just received his first digimon along with a digivice less than a week ago. Chibomon was very cheerful and liked to jump on his bed or run around his room, he was a ball of endless energy as he hopped from one place to another. It was very lively having him around and Marco enjoyed spending time with his partner.

Today was his first day to the Digital World and he was excited. Marco stepped out of the building and into the city. It really was grand and he could see many other tamers and digimon walking about. "This is really cool..." Marco commented. Chibomon jumped down from his head to his shoulder, "Let's go explore!" Marco nodded as he walked down the streets taking in the view.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco and Chibomon continued to walk through the city. Chibomon continued to hop around, fascinated by his home world. Marco was very surprised as well, but he made sure to watch over Chibomon, he was still a baby after all. He carefully picked up his partner and placed him on top of his head. "We fought that Master Agumon, but lost, huh?" Marco commented as they walked towards the exit. "Yeah! He was strong, but I almost got him." Chibomon giggled with delight. The battle was probably already decided before they entered because their difference in power was great, but Chibomon did good and they would have almost claimed victory. "We need to get stronger so that we won't lose again." Chibomon nodded and hopped down onto Marco's arms. "Don't worry, Marco! I can feel it, I will digivolve soon and then we can get stronger together." Marco smiled and nodded at his partner. He looked forward feeling more confident, this was only the beginning of their journey and they would experience much more. "You're right Chibomon."

[exit]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games