Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 am
Hikari could feel the power surging throughout her veins. She stared towards her hands as she opened and closed them. She looked towards Lisa and a sharp pain in her head began happening when she looked towards her. Fragments of memories were starting to play in her mind but it was vague so she couldn't really understand all of the pictures.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm
"hikari i will see u again dear sister"said lisa disappear and time is back normal again.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 am
Haro pull out some bomb to escape at regroup and replan to get Hikari." i will get her sweet girl Hikari"said Haro disappear in the smoke. Chaos take deep breath and crash to ground knew it is day then pull out same cig and lits it." hey hikari how long u stand they and know i will still train u"Said Chaos look up the sunset going to night in few minute.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 am
Hikari turned her head towards Chaos and then slightly opened her mouth, preparing to speak. "Hey Chaos. There was a girl here and gave me some sort of power." spoke Hikari as she then glanced back at her hands, opening and closing them.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:21 am
"huh what girl and what she look like"said chaos got lost from hikari but chaos can see right under hikari "hmm that pink suit u bit."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 pm
"She called me sister...." muttered Hikari as she then glanced towards her clothing and blushed while Chaos complimented it. Her head continued to lower as she tried to hide her face away from him. She didn't really want anyone to see her like this. "Th-thank you..." said Hikari softly.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm
"that person call u sister is lisa but she is frozen in crystal because dan use damn it bloody spell and she lost a fight"said chaos grab hikari leg that is peek under her skirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm
Hikari blushed as Chaos peeked under her skirt and unconsciously punch Chaos. Her face was beet red and her heart was racing. She quickly backed away as she gave an angry expression towards him. "Wha-what do you think you're doing?!!!" yelled Hikari towards Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 pm
"owies damn it hit hard and i try get old self because of don death "said chaos cover up his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:47 am
Hikari looked towards Chaos then lowered her head as she remembered Don's death recently. To lose someone, especially a good friend of hers made her somewhat mad and saddened by it. "Don't worry Don, I'll avenge you....." thought Hikari in her mind as she gave a serious look on her countenance.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:51 am
megan is walk around in town pick up a weak arua near and run found a small house. It look hikari be found." i found u dear hikari and look like he failed again but like don longer with u it is sad lost cost"said megan draw out her dual short swords but got blood on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Hikari could sense someone with an ominous aura nearby. Her head peered towards the window as she tried to look for anyone suspicious around. She couldn't really pinpoint where this person was but since her memories have not yet returned, she was indeed quite rusty with how to use her powers. Hikari continued to look towards the window, finding no one suspicious. Her head turned back towards Chaos and gave a smile. "Well, I should go to my room and get some stuff I forgot." muttered Hikari as she turned her bodice and exiting the kitchen. With her mind focused, she clenched her fists while she walked away and heading towards her room.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm
ghost lisa reapear in hikari room touch bed and stare at door. "it is u and u cant remember poor sister face"said lisa  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Hikari saw the ghostly apparatus that called herself her sister. She kept her guard high as she closed the door in her room. She locked her door then turned her head towards Lisa's ghost once again. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" asked Hikari with caution. Then her mind began to wander again. Her expression turned serious as she leaned from the door. "Hey....are you the one that killed Mister Don?" asked she with anger, remembering the blood-bath she had witnessed earlier.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:04 pm
"no i didnt kill him but other one did kill him and will kill close near ur life name chaos"said lisa walk to hikari touch hair.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games