Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 am
Hush love...let me talk to her...

I was in a trance. The woman took over my senses and I felt my lips moving in their own accord.

"Why are you blocking my way? Someone important to me is on the other side of that door. Let me pass." I guess...the person might be important. U don't know her anyway but it does feel like I do... I thought.

"There will come a day when a man shall free the trapped spirit and to him shall she be bonded too," the woman said with my voice. I clearly knew nothing of this but at least she took the fear away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 am
Scanda sensed something as he saw thd boy wondering around "Chief what the hell is the kid doing because theirs pulses of darkness on the other side of that door and I think that kids gonna let em out"he said quickly briefing Chief.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 pm
Zenjin walked behind Scarlet and greeted her "Yeah long time...And i believe he is"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm
"yeah," she said to Zenjin. She turned her attention back at the boy, "And may i ask who this person is?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 am
What is going on with me? I can't control my body anymore! I thought in panic. Suddenly, my mouth moved again without my permission.

"Scanda...such rude words you use to describe us. We are not so harmfull...not to this boy at least. He has the heart of a stick and can be manipulated by me easily," the woman made me talk. My hands suddenly moved on its own and I touched the door.

"He is the only one who can free us and bond with me. He is the only one who can rule my clan..." she continued to abuse my mouth and suddenly my hands glowed. My eyes widened in shock.

Fear not love...you are just joining us in our world...I shall make you enjoy your stay with us...

I panicked but I can't move. The light spread and across the door and words began to appear. They were weird and I can't read the character...but I knew what it said.

The dark shall rise again from the hands of a boy born amongst females and lives in constant fear, he shall unlock the beast from within and control...or forever be controlled...

Oh s**t!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm
Scanda saw what was happening as he quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a pistol as he pointed it right towards the boy "Kid step away from the door or else I will shoot"he said keeping a steady aim.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm
"Oh, you would harm an innocent soul...my, such cold blood you possess," my mouth moved on its own. "Well as you can see, the enchantments are already off and I can do nothing more for us," I laughed softly while inside I was panicking. I tried willing my arms away. The guns look real scary and no doubt they were real.

"The gate has opened!" The woman made me shout and suddenly I was lifted off the grounds.

Worry not love....your fate has been sealed the moment you enter the mansion...mhmmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:31 pm
Scanda put the gun away and tackeled the kid to the ground and injected something into his neck making the kid fall unconsious "You arent taking a soul from here not even a new soul"he said dragging the kid back to Chief.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 pm
"My, my....aren't we brave, but you are too late!" A woman appeared from the door.

"I'm afraid he belongs to us now. No matter how much you try to restrain him, his instinct will direct him to us. You were just a second too late," she smiled in a feral way.

Come love...wake up for me...those drugs are nothing....you can take so much more....

My eyes snapped open and I struggled to sit. I looked at the woman.

"Artisia," I muttered with my eyes glazed. I stood and made to move. I staggered. "Artisia, get me out of here," I breathed.

"Soon love, soon. But first you must come to me,"she said soothingly and my body moved.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 pm
June stared blankly, dropping her hands to the side. An intense ringing noise enered her ears, making her wince a little. snapping her head to the side and glancing at Chief for a moment, she finally set her eyes on Dark's, her expression blank. Her hair fell over her shoulder, her hands barely shaking. After a moment of silence, the red flashes in her eyes seemed to stabilize, a surge of energy running down her arm as she quickly forced her arm at Dark's face to punch him.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 pm
Scanda looked at the kid then the woman "Oh youve never known myself until you saw me before I came here"he said pulling out his gun again and pointing it right at the kids neck "Dont think I wont kill him"Scanda said strongly not releasing his grip from the gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Amentet was shocked that the spirit could get passed her so quickly, she must be strong indeed, for there was few things more powerful then herself. Making a wide circle around the boy and the older male, Amentet watched to see any hint of a weakness, the older male, Scanda this thinks, had already tried and failed to save the human, she didn't want to make the evil spirit do something rash to defend herself. Like sacrifice the kid.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Scarlet move the gun away from the boy, "There are other way with dealing with this. Don't kill this innocent child." Scarlet looked at the woman who wanted to take him, "Im sorry to say miss that he isn't going anywhere and i'll make sure of that. I've delt with dark evil things like yourself. You have to kill me first befor you can take the boy." Scarlet was serious and stared the woman down.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:34 pm
Unsure of what to do, Dark quickly side stepped June as she launched to attack him, pinning her down on her stomach, he placed her hands on her back; while he's knee held her down. "What the hell's wrong with you?" he said, more than annoyed by this sudden mood swing, plus everything around them seemed to be going to hell with no end in sight. Dark watched as Rin, Scanda, Amentet and the spirit possessing the boy Nick, moved around the library as if a fight was about to brake out any moment. Looking down at June, as she continued to struggle, he pulled out a long knife and stuck it in the ground near her face. "Move again and I use it." he was pleased when she stopped wiggling. Dark was no witch, but he knew a few things about binning people in circles. There wasn't any candles in near by but he was told that salt worked just as well, good thing the sea dragon liked the ocean so much. Lifting the salt container Mega used to make a bath for Amentet, Dark poured it around June, making sure to make a perfect circle. With that done, he stood up and grabbed his knife, knowing the girl couldn't get out unless someone from the outside let her out. He'd ask the witch how to properly contain her. Making he's way closer to the small group, "hey Rin, you mind looking after June over there?" he said pointing towards her on the floor, "I'll she what the spirit wants with the kid" Dark took Rin's place facing the fight.  

Phantom Touch

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games