Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TreDanya

Dapper Gawker

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:23 pm
I'm 27, and I feel much older. ha ha. I have my cane, my geezer pills that taste like jelly beans, and my adult diapers. Thank you for letting me join!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 pm
Hi, I turn 28 in less than a month. I really do need a cane soon... I've really messed up my hip. Ha ha, bad hip, such a geezer thing to have. Lo, all!  

MoonJeli

DariaFan86

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am
Hello everyone. I'm DariaFan86. I'm 22. I love music, books, and movies. I'm willing to listen to any song or watch any movie or read any book at least once. I like to swim. I live in VA. i think that's it unless anyone else has more questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:04 am
Hello, I'm 24, going on 25 in october. In school for my associates in Biotechnology. Hopefully, I can find a way to reverse the aging process.....  

Kamui_kusinagi

-_-XION-_-KAIRI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:06 am
hello everyone im [~+~]KRISTINE[~+~] im 21 and i like to listen to music and stuff like that i live near dallas, TX its pretty boring ummm lets see what else oh yeah i like to play games my main favorite one is Kingdom Hearts  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:11 am
Hey, I'm Mojin and I'm not sure if I've introduced myself yet. I'm 21. I enough writing, when inspired to do so, various manga and anime, reading, talking shyte (part of my bloodline), listening to various music and giving advice from my perspective and hoping it helps. I also like playing RPGs like Final Fantasy or SRPGs like Disgaea, but lately I haven't be able to do that much.  

MojinR

Hayai-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:19 am
Hello all! I'm Hayai-chan, and I recently turned 22. I'm working on my Masters in Public Administration and currently live in southern Germany. I like drawing, reading, watching movies and dancing in front of my kitchen sink.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:50 am
Hello to all you Geezers xd  

Mystiqbabe

Mycerna

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 am
Hi there,
I'm 24 years old and live in Sweden, close to the capital city. I have been to gaia for a couple of years now and mostly I'm helping out with flowers for newbs. I have some tant-skills (tant = old lady in Swedish) like knitting, cross stitching and crochet. I want to have a little house close to the woods with a couple of cats and maybe some hens.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 am
Hi!

Thanks so much for accepting my request! Now I suppose I should introduce myself.. whee

My name is Dawn, well obviously, and I'm over 30. *blush* I'm married to a wonderful man who is willing to put up with my obsessive tekteking and need to collect new Gaian adornments. lol Unfortunately we have no children or pets...
Also I'm a Trekkie, a Scaper, a Gater, and a Browncoat (If you know what any two of those things means... you are a special kind of awesome and I loves you.) wink
Oh and I love games! Right now I'm waiting on my new video card so I can't do much other than Neopets or Gaia but I also like Unreal Tournament 2004, The Sims and more games, both PC and PS2 based, than I came name. Oh and I LOVE Munchin the card game.. check it out.. it rules. 3nodding

Its wonderful to be here and by all means anyone here is welcome to PM me or leave a comment on my profile!  

DawnSierra

Miss Sweden of 83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:39 am
Hello! *waves* I'm new to this guild. I've been a member since 03 and I have felt old for a few years now. I've been wondering if there are more people my age. And look here you are!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 am
Mycerna
Hi there,
I'm 24 years old and live in Sweden, close to the capital city. I have been to gaia for a couple of years now and mostly I'm helping out with flowers for newbs. I have some tant-skills (tant = old lady in Swedish) like knitting, cross stitching and crochet. I want to have a little house close to the woods with a couple of cats and maybe some hens.

Wow your description sounds like me! I'm also from sweden and got som serious tant-skills too!  

Miss Sweden of 83

The-Psycho-Rabbit

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 am
Sup Goldn Oldies!
Im the Psycho Rabbit, just your off the wall trash talking Juggalo see'n whats up. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:41 am
Hey there all, glad to be accepted somewhere I don't feel quite so old. I'm 31 with 4 kids, all boys. That will make a geezer out of anybody.

*Grabs a handful of canes to throw at whipper-snappers.*  

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

oraenge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:47 am
Hi! Sooo, I'm what.. 25? and happy.. at 2:43 in the morning.. to be accepted! Yay! Let's see... I like games, food, and sports, have an undying love for the band Muse and the game Legend of Zelda... and having short hair. I'm sure no one cared for that information. I like talking.. just not on phones... Yes.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games