Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:29 pm
*she leaves after finishing off her clove*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 am
*opens the door and looks around*

Wow, dusty.

*finds a feather duster and apron and hums "Sing Sweet Nightengale" while dusting*

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am
*suddenly has a vision of the Disney movie Cinderella with tone deaf sisters singing stressed *  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 am
[[i'll have you know i am NOT tone-deaf!! i can hear each and every off-key note i hum, thank you very much. stare ]]

*suddenly feels really really icky for no reason and stops humming, throws rag in the sink, hangs apron on a hook, and stomps out with a traumaleptic twitch in her left leg*

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 am
*walks back in to see the place only half dusted still. looks through the refrigerator and finds some organic orange juice, but of course it's outdated, so she pours it down the sink, clucking to herself about the waste. she heats up some water and steeps a peppermint teabag and sweetens it with clover honey. it's too hot, so she puts on the apron and finishes the dusting while she waits for it to cool.

then she collects all the linens in a basket and puts new linens on the table, orders flowers, and bakes some oatmeal raisin flaxseed cookies to surprise everyone. she puts on some happy music and drinks her tea and then leaves with the dirty linens.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 pm
*Pierre winks at his staff as they scatter dust around the place again. Keeping the kitchen doors locked tight, they haul out some more outdated food items to stock the side fridge for cleaning. His voice echos softly through their heads to be kind to the young lady, she needs the therapy now.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 pm
Lil Brat
*Pierre winks at his staff as they scatter dust around the place again. Keeping the kitchen doors locked tight, they haul out some more outdated food items to stock the side fridge for cleaning. His voice echos softly through their heads to be kind to the young lady, she needs the therapy now.*

((*wolf whistles* Smexy Bratty! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 pm
{{Earlier this morning..}}

The next stop for Amy, Karrie and Velcore was Kathy's. They asked the permission of one of the staff members to put up a poster.

A few minutes later, they were hanging the poster up where Kits and Amy usually hung up Aqua Springs posters.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

Have You Ever??

User Image

Join Us!

Aqua Springs
Friday, 6 PM Gaian Time

Learn more about your friends and complete strangers with this exciting game

Games not your thing? Come and hang out in the water, meet new people

Alcohol will be allowed for this party, increase in amount of lifeguards on duty

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm
Lilith walks in in her furry bra and panties,and heads straight to the bar. Takes a seat, orders a drink. Drinks it down, leaves her gold, heads out the door  

Lilith Amaranth

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 pm
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and up to the bar. He orders a coffee to go and survey's the place as he waits. As he walks around he makes some notations in his blackberry. Once his coffee is ready, he pays, leaves a generous tip and leaves to go do the rest of his rounds.* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 am
*enters with Ryzan and starts walking with him toward the patio. He catches a staff member or two looking at him a certain way. Their faces appear mostly expressionless and they don't look at him for very long, yet he somehow can tell they know about his illusion, even giving off the feeling of having some kind of understanding of his situation. Confused as to how so much could be communicated through a vacant glance, he shudders on his way through the place*
These guys are so freakin creepy... stressed

*getting to the patio, he takes a seat with Ryzan on a wrought iron bench facing the lake behind the building. He then removes his headphones and changes to his dark elf self while digging in his pocket for a handkerchief, which he then uses the wipe off the eyeliner the best he can, but without soap and water, he doesn't quite get all of it. Afterward, he removes his blue contacts and puts them in the case he was carrying*

So what's this all of a sudden about me not having consideration for what you want?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:58 am
*eyes widen when Tes changes and he starts looking around to see if anyone is watching*
A... Are you sure you should be doing that here? What if someone sees? There is staff here at all times it seems...

*shrugs* Don't worry about it. I don't think these things will tell anyone... even if they are creepy as hell stare
But seriously, when have I not taken what you wanted into consideration?

*sighs and frowns, looking down at the patio floor*
Hey... *lifts Ryzan's chin and looks him in the eye* ... do I have to remind you that I'm not a mind reader?
*shakes his head, trying to look away but Tes keeps him in place*
It... it is just that you often seem to just act on your own and make decisions based on your own rules and tastes....

....and? What's wrong with that? *laughs slightly* It's what rogues do. You should know that.

... we are married, Quortek. I... I have often excused your actions with how you excused them just now. It is what rogues do and I know that all too well. Jhal... rogues do not typically marry for a reason....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 am
Well... in my defense, I wasn't exactly expecting to get married either.
*lets go of Ryzan's chin*

I've always tried to live my own way and it's worked well enough for me so far. It's better to make your own decisions than live at the mercy of those around you. There's no freedom that way. What's the point in living at all if it all you're going to do with your life is what everyone else tells you to? What's the purpose?

At least when you live life your way, you can accomplish things that you, yourself, wished to accomplish and make your life what you want it to be.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:03 am
J... Jhal... when you care about someone... and when you love someone... should not their feelings and wants have an effect on your decisions?

*holds the papers down in his lap, staring at the blank line where Tes' signature would go*
When you decided to get involved with fair dame's situation, did you consider how your actions would affect me? When you came up with the plan to have Seth take your place as my lover, did you consider what I would have to go through to make it work?

I wanted to go with you when you went into hiding, jhal you insisted I had to stay... to be separated from you. And now that you can come back with minimal repercussions, you are still wanting to avoid returning because of your own wish to not pay for your actions. Perhaps you are perfectly content with us having to be apart for so long while we wait for your plans to work, jhal I am not. You likely did not even consider that.... just like so many other things....

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games