Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Kaz woke up somewhere he has never been before "what the **** where am I?"

[[srry ive been gone so long gonk ]]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Seyn was far in the same hallway the two were arguing. "Whooooaaa. No violence around a baby and a kid. It gives us bad ideas for life. Especially when you two mature people like you are." She looked up at Tsuna, and his look was kinda disturbing to her. "I'm a new Deathpenalty. Seyn Dyie." She said getting closer, holding both hands out between them, as if a conflict was about to arise.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

(( it's alright really ^-^ ))

Kishiko glared at Tsuna. "And why not? He took my baby and he could've hurt him or possibly KILLED HIM! And you're PROTECTING HIM!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Kishiko stared at the little girl seeing that she was young she tried to be as nice as possible in her state. "Oh. Welcome. Bad time though. But.." she went in her room and took out some DeathPenalty papers lying around. "You can fill these out while I sort out this...mess.."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm

The push from Seyn had made his face go to a less frightening look "Because... he's already in pain, enough!" he took in mind Seyn words on being mature "... and i will defend him until the pain heals.. and if you do anything to him... Many people will be very angry..." he untensed his fists and flung his hand in the air up to about his shoulder and said "beside I'm not in Chibicupcakes anymore, I left it so nothing will hold me back anymore"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:17 pm

"Thank you Ms. Miyazaki!" She said smiling and nodding. "I will be of great assistance." She said with her ears up listening carefully. She took a pen, and her binder, and started writing neatly, but quickly.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Kishiko watched the eager little girl. Motivation is a very good quality. She turned back to Tsuna. "Just a little warning then." She teleported to the roof. "You know Ichiro that I hate you alot. But never EVER try anything with Ace." She tickled Ace's tummy. "Or I will come after you that time. And I will take down Tsuna, Maralyn and anyone who gets in my way." Kishiko's mouth twitched into an evil smile. "Now time for you're minor punishment. Stand up and show you're neck. I'm a tad hungry."

Ichiro stood up like a dog obeying his master and stretched his neck. He didn't really care for that punishment. Kishiko had bit him before. He made sure he didn't show any emotion as Kishiko sank her teeth in his neck and began to drink. When she was finished he returned laying down and closed his eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Kaz looked around it was a black cave just then Zack came out of the shadows and sat down nfront of him "so you couldnt stay in my head for another few minutes?"

Zack laughed "you know i have to go back but id rather i stay out for a bit your hurt" he said smiling

Kaz looked at him unimpressed "ok fine why do you have to be so positive?"

Zack just kept a smile on his face "just the way i am" after that a light shone and Kaz was gone only Zack was there

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Maralyn was frightened. "I am sorry, ma'am. I helped get your child. I will make sure I won't get in your way." She looked down at Ichiro in fright, watching blood drip from his neck.

Seyn looked up at Tsuna. "Are you okay sir?" She asked finishing the page, all in readable, neat handwriting.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Kishiko looked down at Maralyn. "You better make sure you keep that promise." She then teleported to the DeathPenalty HQ and layed Ace down in his crib. She wondered where Kaz was. She tickled her baby's tummy. "Oh where is you're Daddy?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Tsuna didn't answer. "Sir, may I see your collar? I can determine how long it'll take for it heal." She said getting on her toes, examining it carefully. She was skilled in first aid. "It's not bad enough for 8-14 month. but it'll take at least 8 weeks." She said smiling sweetly at Tsuna. "Excuse me, I must go return these." She said bowing after picking up her bag. She walked to the HQ.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Kishiko saw Seyn walk into the HQ. "Done already?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Kira looked around, feeling like she was a complete stranger. She wasnt too shocked when the girl bit the boy on the neck, since she could here cries, again, from them. "M-my names Kira. Nice to meet you all..." She took off her headphones and put them around her neck
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Ichiro looked at Kira. "Hi. Sorry you had to see that. Something...happened."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:43 pm

"I have a quick right hand. Skips 1 generation, so I just got lucky." She said handing them to her with a grin on her face. "I will be one of the best D.P's you'll have ma'am! I guarantee it!"

Maralyn was startled, yet silent. "You were right..." She said. "Life is worthless." She saw her guitar laying on the ground, but she didn't seem to care. Music was her life, but something shattered it, but she couldn't tell.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games