Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Tiffany roled her eyes."Were you not just listening?She.Is.Going.To.The.Gypsy.Retreat."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
"Shhh, lay back and rest." she said putting a finger to his lips and pushing him gently down. If you don't rest and heal, I might never get a chance to show you what i can really do." Her attempt at humor was half-hearted. She tucked him in, kissed him quick and left, practically running. her heart beat pounded in her ears. Never had she been so afraid of not seeing anyone again. When she made it outside, she found a spot awya from prying eyes and shifted, running all the way home.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Dameon Black
"This doesn't concern anyone besides me and Kane," Robert said to the other people in the room besides Kane. He felt crowded and angry. The edges of vision were black, meaning that he would black out soon. And really bad things happened when he blacked out because he lost control of himself and his powers. He became almost impossible to stop until he destroyed the cause of his anger or died trying. "Just tell me where she is before something really bad happens."

Brago ran at Robert and pinned him up against the wall by his throat. "Im sick of your Macho bull. Nike is her own person, get off her p****. Just because you had sex with her and fell in love, doesnt mean you need to be up her a** every 5 seconds. She left to get away from things for a while. Be a man and bear with it, dont be a whimpering dog crying for its master."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 pm
"Don't mess with me Brago," Robert said. His vision was starting to go black. "I have a blood bind with her and I can't figure out where she is. It's like she dropped off the face of the planet. That's why I want to know where she is. I can take that she needs her privacy, but it's odd that she just suddenly disappeared."  

Dameon Black

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 pm
Tiffany finished her drink and got in between the two.She started using her mesmer."Stop.Relax,and calm down.Nike will be fine."Her voice was soothing and firm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 pm
"wow, A sexy Vampire" Brago recomposed what he was doing before. "I mean... move out of the way sexy Vampire! If Nike wants privacy, I will beat Robert till he accepts it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 pm
Tiffany laughed."Your funny.But you need tocalm down."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 pm
"Like I said, I can understand that Nike needs privacy," Robert said. "It's just that she seems to have disappeared without a trace and I can't sense her at all, even with a blood bind. It's pretty much impossible for a person to lose trace of one they have a blood bind with."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 pm
Brago backed off. He could feel her cracking into his mind, trying to influence his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 pm
(nooo my guys usless until 1 hour from now)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image
"I see, well no matter. I am glad you have gathered. The Were's have made a treaty with the League. The desparation for eradication has lead themselves to lower themselves. If you do not unite for this, then this city of ours will be done for." He spoke in no nonsense tones. "Robert, its a pleasure to meet you, we have soooo much in common. He shattered into a conspiracy of ravens and flew out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Dameon Black
"Like I said, I can understand that Nike needs privacy," Robert said. "It's just that she seems to have disappeared without a trace and I can't sense her at all, even with a blood bind. It's pretty much impossible for a person to lose trace of one they have a blood bind with."

"Then maybe shes dead."  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:05 pm
Tiffany shook her head."No,I would know."She looked over at the guy who had said she was hot."Whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image
"Who's dead?" Nike said. "And what is everyone doing in my office. It's not my birthday." She said walking in.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm
Tiffany smiled."Hey,Nike.Howve yah been?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games