Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm

"i dunno i kinda got used to it after being in that room for a while." i said shrugging my shoulders, "wait..." i said stopping and looking down into a room. in the room ther was a scientist that looked oddly familiar. "o..my..god..that is the jerk that was gonna put me in the clean out list!" i whispered. i sent a rush of wind into the room making them scream and try and keep their papers together. "ha! clean that out!" i muttered and kept crawling.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Name: Austin
Faction: avion hybrid
Bio: He has been in the school ever since lonely and friendless as can be. Austin wishes for his day to break out and fly away from this dungeon of death.
Special Abilities: Speed
Image:

User Image

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 pm

(awesomeness! lol)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

(( cool, lol. ))
Hannah giggled and she looked through a vent and saw a avian hybrid, locked up. "Erin, looked at that. They keep this guy locked up, poor guy" She frowned and glanced at Erin.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:24 pm

i sighed, "no, hannah..i dont think we realy need somebody else to attach onto us. its hard enough as it is with the littl ones." i looked at hannah again and sighed. i rolled my eyes. "i kno im going to regret this the moment it leaves my mouth." i muttered. i started to undo the vent screen so she cud go down and get him. "hurry up."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 pm

gtg

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 pm

aw ok bye :/
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Tomoyo looked around and blinked. "Where's Kazumi...?" She muttered. Kazumi approached Chris. "I've been thinking about what you said to me a while back, and you're right. I would be better off coming back." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:23 pm

"stay here and wait for hannah and him tommoyo. ill be right back." i whispered hearing kazumi not to far away. i crawled over to the vent i heard her from and it was from the room i was in. i saw blake laying on the bed tied and gagged and beat up. "oh realy, and why is that? did you finally realize that you belong here. that thats wat you're supposed to do, listen and obey wat you're told?" chris asked with a harsh tone in her voice.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Yes, I do." She said. "I realize they are a complete nuisance and need to be disposed of." She replied, then smirked. "Speaking of which.." She said, motioning to the vent.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 pm

my eyes widened. wat the f*** kazumi?! r effing u kidding me?! i sent to her starting to bak away from the vent slowly.
chris looked up and said "she's pretty pissed off at you. and no erin. she isnt kidding." she said and jumped up to thro the vent and grabbed my hand and dragged me down with her and let go once i was thro the vent. i landed with a loud thud.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Kazumi chuckled. 'You really thought I would go over to your side that easily.' She said, a grin evident on her face. Tomoyo was focusing in on what was happening and growled. "Son of a..." She began.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 pm

"you're a f***ing b****, you kno that? we trusted you!" i said getting up wanting to attack her but knowing i wud loose in a heartbeat. blake stirred and rolled off the bed. he squirmed and tried to right himself up. "go ahead and help him you guys are stuck here anyways." chris said walking over to the door. i ran to blake's side and un gagged him, "wtf is she doing on their side?" wer the first thing to come out of blake's mouth. i stood up and grabbed chris by the back of her hair and put her in a dead lock, "and wher do you think you are going?" i asked, ice dripping off every word making chills go down blake's spine.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm

( scream My mom took away our internet so I couldn't get on all day. Sorry >.<)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:18 pm

(aw dang that sux :/ but its ok haha just read from wher u last left off and u can join in wherevr smile )
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games