Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm
*after she finished eating and had another round of her drink. Liada looks at the time on her cell phone and sees its almost time to see some friends of hers that she was planning on meeting up. Liada paid her bill and headed out of the lounge*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm
{{Poor Miro! sad And see you later Liada!}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm
Daniel bobbed his head side to side a bit. Seemingly considering the question, and his answer.

"Yeah, I suppose. I guess I just needed a few days to get the feel of things. Course, that little sit down I had with Dame the other day helped to get a few things off my shoulders. Sort of making the last step towards a new beginning. Sorta, I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 pm
Jessi brought one of her legs up and propped her foot up on her chair as she rested her chin on her knee. She saw one of the girls who had been in the lounge exit. Before she left the building, she waved to her and smiled.

"Thank you for coming. We hope to see you again, soon!"

Jessi turned to look at Daniel again and smiled softly at what he said. "I'm glad you were able to do that. You said you had lived with Dame before, right? It's good that you had a chance to talk with her and clear your mind. New beginnings are usually good, I think. They can be hard, but at least it's new. A person can learn a great deal from new situations."

Jessi's smile slowly turned into a small frown and she carefully approached a new subject. "Daniel... about the other weekend, I'm sorry if I was pushing you too much to try and meet everyone. I was trying to be encouraging, but I'm afraid I might have seemed pushy. I'm sorry if that's how I came across."  

Jessi_Deramis

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm
:: After one of the staff members helps her up and makes sure she's alright, she continues on to the bar like nothing happened, though there's a slight flush on her cheeks from embarrassment. Climbing up onto one of the stools, she swings her legs in an alternating manner and brings her elbow up to the counter's surface ::
Miro would like some booberry pie blaugh

:: The person behind the counter looked at her with odd amusement and told her to wait a moment while he processed her order ::

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm
Daniel looked confused for a moment until he remembered what Jessi was speaking of.

"What? Oh, that. Yes well, I don't really know what that was about myself. Something jsut felt...off. Best way to put it I guess. Maybe because it's my own fault. Been shutting myself away on my own ever since I got out...of that place...I was for a bit. Yes, well, anyways, for the longest time, the only person I even associated with was Dame. And that was on the rare occasion she crashed for the night in the apartment. Otherwise, I've been on my own for a couple of months."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm
Jessi nodded slightly, her chin moving her knee just slightly.

"Yes, and I should have realized that trying to bring you into such a large group was a bad idea. You don't shove someone into the deep end of the pool when they're just learning how to swim. I'm very sorry Daniel."

She reached over and rested her hand on his arm. She smiled apologetically and then removed her hand. She sighed and looked at her desk.

"I'm glad the holidays are over and things can get back to normal again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am
Daniel tried to give Jessi a comforting smile. If nothing else than to say it was okay. It wasn't her fault he had nearly paniced. In a room full of people he knew no less. Unfortunately, his smile tightened as she laid a hand on his arm, distorting his intent. She quickly removed her hand, though Daniel had to fight to soften his smile for a moment afterwards.

"So, uh, normal? What do you mean by that?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am
Jessi reached for the pen she had been using earlier and wrote a few things down in a black binder, copying totals from the credit card receipts.

"Well, I mean, people aren't rushing around so much anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but it's nice when they're over, too. People calm down a little bit and there isn't all this pressure, this need to have everything fall in place for everything to be perfect."

She shrugged and smiled slightly, amused at herself. "I know, I'm probably not making any sense. Although, sometimes I don't think someone should always have to make sense to talk."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am
Daniel relaxed a little bit.

"Oh, okay. I was worried for moment there that this was the slow season."

Daneil snickered, thinking on her other comment.

"True, making sense isn't always needed. But take I from me, someone who has been spouting nonsense for over two months now, making sense definitely helps. At least if you're trying to get a point across. Unfortunately, I tend to fail miserably at that last part."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am
:: by the time the staff comes back with her pie, she has laid her head in her arms on the counter and nodded off. The man behind the bar tries to politely stir her awake, but she just mumbles in elfish and nuzzles into the crook of her arm. The man sighs and sets the plate with her pie down next to her and busies himself with other things ::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am
Jessi laughed at Daniel's comment about the off season. "Oh well, this is. I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't. It will probably get much busier when spring rolls around. Amy and Kits are making new plans, too, so it might get even busier than it was last summer."

She looked at Daniel, put her pen down, and smiled encouragingly at him. "But don't worry. Most people don't pay too much attention to the staff. And by the time spring rolls around, maybe you'll be even more relaxed around here. We can still practice your interactions with others if you want. I don't mind at all."

She intertwined her fingers, rested them on her raised knee, and rested her chin on her fingers. "And you know, Daniel, sometimes I don't understand some of the things you say, but that's alright. You think differently at times, and that is never a bad thing. Like I said awhile ago, different can be good, and you're not the crazy different. You're interesting and unique."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Plus, I don't think you stick out that badly. I like talking with you. If you become comfortable talking with more people, I'm sure that they'd like talking with you, too."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am
Daniel nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I guess so. But sometimes, it's just, feels like I shouldn't. Be around people, that is. Well, that's not quite right. It's like, when I interact with people on any level, I've got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that things are about to go horribly wrong. And sometimes, I can't even get a word out properly, or I make stupid decisions on what to say, and that only make things worse."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am
Jessi listened to Daniel intently and then approached what she had to say carefully.

"You get nervous, really worried before anything happens, fearing something will go wrong? Kind of like... maybe a panic attack?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am
Daniel nodded slightly, but then shook his head. Seemingly not sure how to answer.

"No, not neccesarily that kind of feeling. More like, something has happened before. A kind of foreboding feeling. That nothing good can come of becoming personally involved. And yet...I don't know."

Daniel shrugs, confused as to even how to describe the contradictory feelings in his mind.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games