Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:41 pm
I have a question! I was wondering if it's possible to locate class RP's from like...2010.. I couldn't find them >.>
Which is when I got my character and had been rping her. I was wanting to record those now

Nevermind! I found a way to it myself! 8D

But I do have another question.. what's the best way to get back into rping and classes and stuffs.. seeing as I haven't done anything with my character in years

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:36 pm
Is there anything prohibiting the disposable characters who died in 1999 from becoming undead or ghost player characters?

lizbot
zoobey

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:08 pm
Selalusia
I have a question! I was wondering if it's possible to locate class RP's from like...2010.. I couldn't find them >.>
Which is when I got my character and had been rping her. I was wanting to record those now

Nevermind! I found a way to it myself! 8D

But I do have another question.. what's the best way to get back into rping and classes and stuffs.. seeing as I haven't done anything with my character in years

Amityville is an incredibly open school. Sometimes students go on long trips away from the campus, or stop attending classes to hide in closets off anf on for four years, or go into an intensive study mode, or other things that might take them away. The best thing to do is just decide what they were doing in the mean time, chances are it'll be a-ok, and if you're unsure, just PM me with your idea and I'll help make sure it's viable for the setting.

Welcome back and I hope you have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:09 pm
I noticed for the horsemen tasks, Spelunking doesn't have any clan-based Bonus Mechanics listed?? Was that intentional or an oversight??

Quote:
gaia_crown [ BONUS MECHANICS ]
Please apply these bonuses based on your clan:
  • Famine:
  • War:
  • Death:
  • Conquest:
  •  

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:00 pm
    Edit: Seed question Answered!

Suggestion now however!

100 Silver Seeds make 1 Gold Seed so maybe there should be a third type of seed a Platinum Seed which equals 5 Gold Seeds (500$) I'm sure many a demon or rich halloweener would be happy to carry around 1 platinum seed rather then 5 gold seeds

Though I guess with credit that might not be much of a issue...  
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:36 pm
    Hi Hi! I have what is probably a stupid question lol...

When we upgrade a Learned Ability from Beginner to Intermediate do we lose the Beginner Ability or do we keep both?

Like could I use both Beginner Trashbot Summon and Intermediate Trashbot Summon when I've learned it? Or do I lose Beginner when I learn Intermediate?  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:42 pm
    Sorry for a third post in a row but I have two suggestions for Artifact quests!

I wonder if a Knight Meta Artifact quest and a Wonderland Meta Artifact quest wouldn't be possible?

The Knight Meta one would be called The Greater Mountains

You'd start off in the mountains some how on a horse of some kind... your 'food' would be your stamina and if you roll a 2 or 6 you get attacked by a giant rabid animal that got mutated during the war and trapped in the mountains!

Once through that you'd have to navigate the maze like forest! You'd have to roll a 70 to escape

The next part would be the dwarven mountains... Where you might encounter traps, a fire monster, dysentery, or simply have your horse abandon you...

Finally you reach the top where the artifacts are! However you've somehow angered giant unexplainable eagles and must grab something quick! The Artifacts would be the greater Artifacts from the knight quests with effects!

Artifact suggestions

The Greater Gauntlets of (this animal) - Battle effect: Using the power of the gauntlets you can roll a 1D6 to summon a minipet sized creature of the Gauntlet's namesake to attack the opponent! (Like if it's the Gauntlets of the Dragon you summon a small dragon) The damage your summon does is based on what number you rolled (This takes up one turn)

The Greater Leggings of (This constellation) - Non-Battle effect: Once per IC week the power of the leggings can be activated to allow the wearer the ability to read the stars and briefly glimpse into their future! Roll a 2D4 the first dice determinds how many days ahead you see and you match your second to the results below!

1 - Your day will be stupendous! You will have wonderful luck all day!
    2 - Eh... Your luck could be better...
    3 - Your day will be quite lucky today!
    4 - Beware! Your luck is absolutely horrific today! Everything that can go wrong will go wrong!
    (This is of course is all for rp flavor and maybe rp ideas)

The Greater Helmet of (This tree) - Battle Effect: In battle the owner of this artifact can put the helmet on to activate it's powers which allows them to summon a temporary barrier made of wood which protects the wearer from harm! Roll a 1D4 to determind it's effects.

1 - one turn/5 hp
    2 - two turns/10 hp
    3 - three turns/15 hp
    4 - four turns/20 hp

The Greater Mantle of (This Flower) Non-Battle Effect: Once every IC week this Mantle can be put on. upon doing so the wearer gains the ability to speak to plants for 4 IC hours

The Greater Tabard of (This mythical creature) - Battle Effect: Upon wearing this tabard you gain the ability for one turn to use a power from the Tabard's namesake (Like if dragon you roll a 1D6 to throw a fire ball or if say siren you roll a 1D4 to sing and distract the opponent it's really versatile)

The Legendary Wings of (This Greek/Roman deity) - Non-Battle Effect: Once every IC week this cape can be put on. Upon doing so the wearer gains the ability to fly for 4 IC hours! Time must be watched carefully however because when the four hours are up the cape loses power regardless of you being 100ft in the air or not!

I feel I'm forgetting a artifact... But eh

Now for Wonderland! It'd be called The Wonder Lands

Upon going through the portal your character would find themselves in one of the game dream's jobs! They first have to sneak around the giant Jabberwocky! If they roll a 1 or 4 they've attracted it's attention!

Next they have to navigate the maze that is the Mad Hatter's giant Tea Party! Got to roll a 70 to get out!

Soon they must navigate the Red/White queen's castle and gardens! Which involves confusing rosebush hedgemazes, card sentries, deadly games of hedgehog/flamingo croquet, and maybe even the queen herself!

Finally you break into her treasure room but you've been had! Sentries are on their way to your location and you must grab something and run quick!

Artifact Suggestions

The Hatter's Hat - Non-Battle Effect: Once every OOC Week your character can put on the hat for a brief escape from reality! For 4 IC hours all logic turns inside out and upside down for your character! They become compelled to speak nonsense and want to heartily celebrate everybodies unbirthday with tea and cake!

The Golden Watch - Battle Effect: The user can activate the watch to slow down or speed up time around them making it easier or harder to hit the opponent! It is however a gamble! Roll a 1D4 to determine the effects

1 - Haste: Modifier becomes -5 instead of -6 for one turn due to increased speed
    2 - Slow: Modifier becomes -7 instead of -6 for one turn due to lowered speed
    3 - Hastaga: Modifier becomes -4 instead of -6 for one turn due to greatly increased speed
    4 - Slowaga: Modifier becomes -8 instead of -6 for one turn due to greatly lowered speed

The Cheshire Cat's Cloak - Non-Battle Effect: Once per IC week this striped cloak can be put on. Upon doing so it causes the wearer to become invisible for 2 IC hours! (Double post)  
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 pm
    (Continuation of the cheshire cat artifact) However during that time the wearer may only speak in rhyme and is compelled to give riddles to all creeple they see

Brave Dormouse's Rapier - Battle Effect: The owner of this artifact can summon the ornate rapier pendant in it's full size to do a second attack! This can be done onto of your regular attack and it uses your usual dice (IE if your Y2 you use 1D cool

Hookah of the Caterpiller - Non-Battle Effect: Once per IC week the owner of this artifact can activate and for 4 IC hours the user can smoke the harmless non addicting potion inside which causes the smoker to feel totally at ease and carefree! However afterwards for a whole IC day the user becomes short tempered and completely intolerate towards questions or they gain a huge ego problem and act smugly towards others for a whole IC day

Deck of Sentries - Battle Effect: Once per battle the owner of this artifact can open the box containing the deck and pull out a card. The drawn card can then be used to summon a card themed creature the size of a minipet to attack the opponent. The deck is randomly shuffled each time and it lacks Jacks, Queens, and Kings. Roll a 1D10 to determine which card is drawn and how much damage is done

(Note the card creature doesn't have to be a card with a face, hands, and legs it can be anything from a card themed dragon to card themed wonderland characters or even gijinka'd card chibis it's up to the owner!)

The Sleepy Mouse's Jam - Non-Battle Effect: Once per IC week this small jar of jam can be opened and eaten. upon doing so the user becomes sleepy and will sleep solidly for 8 IC hours! However! For the next IC week the user is stuck in a perpetually drowsy state and becomes prone to randomly falling asleep!

Drink Me! - Non Battle Effect: Once every half week the cork can be removed from the bottle and the clear liquid inside may be drunk. Upon doing so the drinker will shrink! This lasts for 1 to 4 IC hours How much they shrink is up to the player (Skullpin restrictions apply)

Eat Me! - Non-Battle Effects: Once every half week the lock on the ornate box will unlock allowing the lid to be lifted inside are a wide assortment of cakes all with 'Eat Me' writen in frosting or powered sugar on top! Upon eating one for 1 to 4 IC hours the eater will grow! How large depends on the player (Skullpin restrictions apply)

The Red Queen's Scepter - Battle Effect: Once per battle the Scepter's effect can be activated. It causes a highly mencing aura to surround the user which is meant to distract the opponent. The opponent's modifier for their next turn becomes -9 instead of -6

Flower Gossip - Non Battle Effect: Every IC week you can wake this self sustaining flower up. Upon doing so for 4 IC hours it will proceed to inform you of the juicy gossip all flowers within a 5 mile radius see! It will not be quite and will babble on non stop for the entire 4 hours even if it has to make stuff up! So listen with caution!

The Jabberwocky Fang - Non Battle Effect: For 4 IC hours after this artifact is activated the user is surrounded in a highly mencing aura which causes anybody within 5ft of them to become exceedingly paranoid and feel as if they are being hunted or chased by a great beast! The effect ends the moment the victim moves out of radius

And thats it so far!  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:01 am
    Passport related questions:

1. Do alumni/students come to a pre-owned apartment that they use with the sponsor for these sorts of things or do they just sleep outside?
    2. Do we write our own solo/PRP/ORP thing?
    3. Are we to assume they have "legal documentations" such as licenses/IDs?

lizbot
    zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:33 pm
    PhiferWolf
    Passport related questions:

1. Do alumni/students come to a pre-owned apartment that they use with the sponsor for these sorts of things or do they just sleep outside?
    2. Do we write our own solo/PRP/ORP thing?
    3. Are we to assume they have "legal documentations" such as licenses/IDs?

lizbot
    zoobey

1. They're given human money! They can use this to try and rent a room for themselves to they can choose to stay outside, those choices and how well they go through with them are part of the test.
    2. Yes!
    3. Yes ~ !  

lizbot
    Vice Captain

No Faun

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:44 am
    I am interested in bringing about a user run mini event to introduce a few things about my character: The Cocytus pack and the Umbra pack. They haven't canonly been official in the TiH world, but I would like them to. At least, give them a nod.

They are within traveling distance.

Cocytus: - rich, live in a manor
    - People are invited to the manor for a night of fun by Brenna (played by me)
    - Drawn carriages by the pack to transport students
    - Murder Mystery!
    - I would PM players with roles and goals
    - Guess who the murderer is

Umbra: - elusive, live in the woods
    - Uru wants to find this pack but can't
    - He requests people to travel through the maze-like woods
    - I would like to get an SE or something to give away for this so it will be a long time coming for this sort of event. ouo
    - Uru is offering his personal pin for those who succeed in finding the pack (the only way to get it).

Just two ideas, just running it by the admins if it is even allowed.

** These two packs could be canon, anyone (hellhound: demon or monster respectively) could join them if they want.
    ** There is a third pack but I won't be playing with it at all, anyone else could. They're Maero (Bone oriented) and they consist mostly of undead and ghosts, not strictly hellhounds.  
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:44 pm
    PhiferWolf
    I am interested in bringing about a user run mini event to introduce a few things about my character: The Cocytus pack and the Umbra pack. They haven't canonly been official in the TiH world, but I would like them to. At least, give them a nod.

They are within traveling distance.

Cocytus: - rich, live in a manor
    - People are invited to the manor for a night of fun by Brenna (played by me)
    - Drawn carriages by the pack to transport students
    - Murder Mystery!
    - I would PM players with roles and goals
    - Guess who the murderer is

Umbra: - elusive, live in the woods
    - Uru wants to find this pack but can't
    - He requests people to travel through the maze-like woods
    - I would like to get an SE or something to give away for this so it will be a long time coming for this sort of event. ouo
    - Uru is offering his personal pin for those who succeed in finding the pack (the only way to get it).

Just two ideas, just running it by the admins if it is even allowed.

** These two packs could be canon, anyone (hellhound: demon or monster respectively) could join them if they want.
    ** There is a third pack but I won't be playing with it at all, anyone else could. They're Maero (Bone oriented) and they consist mostly of undead and ghosts, not strictly hellhounds.

Rather than a sort of event, I'd recommend doing this as a series of either sign up rps or as orps ~ ! That way you can run one part of it at a time. We've had players rp characters undergoing group quests (not to mention the classes that end up as a series of classes) and the like in a similar fashion, and they tend to go well without overwhelming the player.

It would not go in the event forum, so in the main forum I'd suggest making sure all threads share a tag format like [ activity name ] rp title ~ and to include a link list in your thread starters!  

lizbot
    Vice Captain

No Faun

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
    • Haunting Echo 75
    • Squash Stomper 75
    • Candy Fiend 150
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 am
    Why are all the threads personal instead of some being open, besides events? Doesn't that make meeting other characters difficult.  
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:47 pm
    Taryn F Talons -Sei-
    Why are all the threads personal instead of some being open, besides events? Doesn't that make meeting other characters difficult.

There's classes as well, and creating orps is an option always open for players! Many people plot character meetings in the ooc subforum and those who prefer to engineer icly or let relationships start more organically will often use Critter (Twitter) to springboard meeting other characters and further interactions with them!  

lizbot
    Vice Captain

No Faun

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
    • Haunting Echo 75
    • Squash Stomper 75
    • Candy Fiend 150
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:26 pm
    lizbot
    Taryn F Talons -Sei-

There's classes as well, and creating orps is an option always open for players! Many people plot character meetings in the ooc subforum and those who prefer to engineer icly or let relationships start more organically will often use Critter (Twitter) to springboard meeting other characters and further interactions with them!

Ok! This sounds really exciting then. :3 3nodding  
    THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games