Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:17 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve

After parting ways with Vespera and Vinny at the entrance to the Great Hall, Sonora took Jonah's arm and headed for the Ravenclaw table and for a spot with a good view of the Sorting.

"I had started counting the how many people got sorted into each house last year but lost track. I'm sure looking up records would be more accurate, but at least I brought tools this time," she mentioned, revealing a pad of light blue post it notes and a few pens. Taking the top few post-its, she stuck a lop-sided smiley post-it on Jonah's empty plate with a happy smile of her own before the Hat started singing.

After that, she dutifully made a tally after each sorting, clapping along with her housemates when the tally was on the Ravenclaw note.

A few tallies in Sona realized that the latest first year had taken a seat a little further than needed for politeness. That noted, he seemed...nervous? Nerve-wracked? Frightened? She remembered how it had taken Lara introducing herself before a conversation started...well! This was her job now!

She quickly wrote a note and slid the note, a blank post-it, and a pen over to the new first year, continuing her tallying quietly.

Post it Note

Hi! I'm Sonora/ Sona! Welcome to Hogwarts and Ravenclaw =) I missed your name earlier?

Also I'm fairly sure postit notes were okay, but let me know if I should change it to scraps of parchment?

Miss GryffindorK

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lots of people
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for bed

Lee was just happy to be sitting down, though he was watching the other kids. The only one he really cared about was Kendall, but he couldn't remember her last name. Suddenly, he heard the soft thunk of a pen. He looked down to see a pen, note, and an empty paper. The note was from someone called Sonora, and it was a welcome note. Now he had to figure out who the mystery writer was. Sitting near him was a brunette with the exact same notes. Clearly, she was Sona. Why had she written a note, though? It was almost like she knew he wasn't much for talking. Taking the pen, he wrote a response in his tiny, delicate cursive.

Lee's Note
                                                      Hello, I'm Leiland, or Lee. Thank you for your welcome, I'm not particularly keen on being here. Are you keeping score of the sorting?

addellis

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora was delighted when the first year replied, in the cutest handwriting she'd ever seen. She scooted over a little, putting the four house-postits between them in a clear invitation for Lee to join her in her attempt to "math the sorting hat".

By post it, she addressed the other part of the note that had struck her as odd.

Post it Note

Hi Lee! Not keen? What's wrong?

Miss GryffindorK

♫♪

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image
                                                Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
                                                So bright, she can burn your eyes
                                                Better look the other way
                                                You can try but you'll never forget her name
                                                She's on top of the world
                                                Hottest of the hottest girls say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Lara got to the Great Hall, already frowning as she noted the sorting had already started. She'd had to deal with Parker pulling some sort of prank on her and having to clean up when she got to the school, so she wasn't exactly happy at the moment. If nothing else, she was giving Parker looks that suggested that she was going to pay him back at some point. Either way, she spotted Sona sitting at the table already, and not spotting any of the other people in her year yet, decided to sit with her friend. She grinned, propping her head with her fist before she noticed the note passing between Sona and a first year. Cocking her head to the side, she nudged Sona and nodded toward the first year. "What's up? Is he okay, or did something happen?" Dark eyes started scanning the hall to see if there was anything suggesting that someone had bothered the first year before he even got to the table, but she didn't notice anything. Maybe nerves, then?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, I wonder what Sona's doing?
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Everybody stares, as she goes by
                                                'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
                                                Watch her when she's lighting up the night
                                                Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
                                                And it's a lonely world
                                                But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sonora Li
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for bed

Lee blinked when Sona scooted closer to him. Did she want to talk? He wasn't really in the mood to talk, especially over the din of the room. He wasn't really up for trying to be loud, especially with his goofy sounding voice. He had kind of made one friend, and was possibly on the verge of two, and he didn't want to spoil it by talking. He'd been teased about his voice, and it wouldn't do for him to speak and Sona turn on him. She had a note about the mathematics of the sorting, and he pieced together she was counting how many went to each house... which got the gears whirring in his head. Was there a mathematical equation for the outcomes of sorting? Was it split nicely four ways, or were there variables? Now he wanted to know. Maybe the library could shed more light. He looked down when she set another note out, asking what was wrong about Hogwarts. That one would be tricky to answer, at least while maintaining dignity.

Lee's Note
                                                      I'm not used to staying away from home, and I don't like being around new people, or people en masse.

addellis

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora marked her cousin's sorting to Slytherin with an audible chuckle-- she could almost hear him complaining. When she looked up though, she was pleasantly surprised he was smiling--or something like it? Well that was better than expected.

"Lara!" Sonora exclaimed in whisper at her dormmate's arrival, scooting over so there would be room between her and Jonah. She even opened her arms for a quick hug-- that was really Jonah rubbing off on her. Instead of a reply, she handed Lara a pen and welcomed her into the post-it conversation. She shifted the explanatory note about "mathing the sorting hat" over by means of introducing her to the project at hand and followed it up with a line explaining the notes.

She found Lee's reply waiting when she finished and nodded with understanding, remembering the clash of nervousness and excitement when she arrived at Hogwarts. She jotted a short note back, but made mental note that this was definitely a longer conversation for later.

With a start, Sonora realized that she'd missed marking more than just the last few students sorted. Thankfully, the tally project seemed to catch Lee's attention--maybe he'd caught the ones she missed? She was definitely not as focused as she needed to be on it, but as last year, she decided that talking to her housemates was more important.

To Lara
[Note about they're counting how many people are sorted in each house]
I thought it'd be less disruptive than chatting. Might be making a mess of the table though. ^.^;;

To Lee
I don't like crowds either. It's scary for a bit, but we'll be okay = ) It's almost dinner, and after that will be bedtime.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

♫♪

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:22 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Sorting Ceremony 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Iggy and other students
» Status: Branching out--kind of.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had been perfectly content in his spot beside Sonora, jotting his own notes down in a blank portfolio page while glancing over at her tally marks every few minutes. He found the concept fascinating, really, but he didn’t understand how she could possibly concentrate on it right now. There was always so much going on at these things that it left his thoughts scrambled. Besides August, he couldn’t help but wonder if any of these new students would be joining The Daily Dragon, or even the quidditch team. Maybe he’d mentor someone? Jonah sighed, ‘Probably not. Second year’s still too young for all of that…’

He turned to Sona, about to say something to her when she scooted away and their classmate Lara sat between them, his words dying on his lips. Oh. Well. He certainly hadn’t been expecting that.

He found himself feeling oddly annoyed, but shook it off and turned his attention back to his notebook, expression neutral. Clearly she was busy with Lara and the first year, and he was glad for it, really, she was such an angel looking out for the newer students like that—he flushed and shook the thought out of his head. ‘I’m not actually upset about this, am I? We don’t have to be by each other all the time… But it’s been months. But we did have the train…’ Jonah sighed and shut his portfolio, tucking it under his arm as he stood. ‘I’ll go sit with someone else, and we can just… Finish catching up tomorrow. That should be fine.’ He spotted Iggy who had sat down a little ways down and grinned. Perfect! Thank goodness he had other friends in this house.

“Hi, Iggy! How was your Summer? Do anything fun with Kam?” He greeted, sitting down beside the boy. They hadn’t gotten to hang out as much as he would have liked last year, but this year he had hopes. Now was as good a place to start as any.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
Second Year Ravenclaw
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table (2043)

Charlotte had never been so grateful to be back at Hogwarts. She didn’t understand why her mother had been so furious with her. Sure, she wasn’t in Slytherin and her grades could have been better, but it couldn’t be all bad. She didn’t think so. Granted she had yet to figure out what the hat meant last year about discovering things about herself. Perhaps it would have been better if the hat had simply pleased her mother and put her in Slytherin with her sister.

Sitting at the Ravenclaw table, Charlotte watched the sorting wondering how many people would like the outcome of their sorting, how many people would be like she was last year, and how many of them had a mother just like hers. It seemed hard to fathom that one’s mother would be displeased over something so simple. Though her step father was happy for her at least. Something about his late wife being a Ravenclaw. She wondered why Stella never landed where she was. The answer to that question probably wouldn’t come about.

Charlotte looked down the table towards the mysterious notes going back and forth. Why were they passing notes around at the table? The second year hadn’t a clue but given that one of her good friends was over there why not ask. Sneaking over she took a seat with the group. “What’s with the secret notes? Are we starting a new trend or something?” She asked curiously. It was so mysterious.

Company : Ravenclaws... Sitting across from Lara, Sonora, Lee

OOC : Hope you don't mind Charlotte popping in she was curious sweatdrop

addaellis
                                            Miss GryffindorK
                                            Diamond Wales

tab tab _ My dear child, is that truly what you want?
                                                                        tab _ To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
                                                                        tab tab tab tab No, I see greater things for you
                                                                        I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
                                                                        tab tab tab _ Yes, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:00 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy had travel with his brother of course and was glad for no more sneaky egg salad sandwiches. It sucked not sitting by Kam again but they could see each other. They decided not to switch today let the sort feast be sacred. Good thing as Jonah showed up and asked about his summer. "Hey Jonah! Yeah summer was sweet we got to go on a vacation to a theme park resort. I got a cool dragon plush though it not any particular breed as it was a muggle store. It kinda looks like a welsh green though!" Iggy said a bit on the bubbly side even for him. That when his inner nerd came out.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Sorting Ceremony 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Iggy and other students
» Status: Dragons!!

Jonah positively beamed at the mention of the Welsh Green—Dragons! He was always up for chatting dragons! “That sounds like a blast,” He grinned, “Do you like dragons, Iggy? I read in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that the Welsh Green had a sort of melodious roar, that seems fitting for you with the music club and everything! I’m really into the Norwegian Ridgeback myself, it can be incredibly aggressive towards its own kind but it starts breathing fire at just one to three months, and—“ Jonah paused, a blush dusting across his cheeks as he realized he was completely geeking out. Fortunately, after years of driving his siblings crazy with his creature trivia he had learned to catch himself before he'd gone full-blown rant. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, smiling shyly. “Um, sorry, I get kind of… Ranty when it comes to magical creatures.”

OOC:
Sorry for the late reply!! ;A;"""
Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Fall 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Circe the Tawny Owl
» Status: Nine is too young for "dibs" anyway

For once, Jonah had gotten a relatively early start to his weekend. He had woken up in time for breakfast, gotten himself some coffee, and now at 11 AM, he was setting to work organizing his portfolio with his latest photographs in a lone corner of the Ravenclaw Table. Pictures sprawled across his area of the table, making it easier for Jonah to pick and choose which ones he wanted to glue to the pages as he wrote notes and doodles beside each one. After the mess of a week he’d had, it was nice to have a moment of peace.

The familiar coo of Circe caught his attention and he looked up just in time to spot his beloved pet dropping an envelope above him. He caught the letter in one hand as Circe hovered to him, landing on his shoulder and nuzzling against his cheek. The second year laughed and scratched the bird’s feathers around the neck. “Hey, Circe. Brought me a present today? You’re such a good boy.” Circe gave a little hoot before collapsing into Jonah’s robe hood, adjusting himself to his nest to take a well-deserved nap and leaving Jonah to examine his delivery. A pink envelope lined with lace and mermaid stickers, with ‘Jonah’ in red cursive? There was no doubt about it; it was his sister. His brows furrowed in confusion as he muttered to himself, “It’s only been a week… What could she possibly be writing about?”

He used the tip of a dry quill to open the envelope and empty it of its contents—a simple letter written on floral stationary—and began to read.

“Jonah—

Tell me about Hogwarts! Has your first week gone well? Meet anyone new? Is Potions giving you trouble yet? I hope you’re having a better go at it than I’ve been… Don’t get mad, but I’ve already been suspended. Can you believe that? A boy tries to peak up a girl’s skirt, and the
girl gets the worse punishment just for defending herself. That’s just plain rude! I don’t get it. Mum said it’s something about the patriarchy, but… What’s the patriarchy? I’d ask Rion, but… Well, it’s Rion. You get it. Anyway, Daddy’s pretty steamed I used magic. Didn’t meant to, but Todd deserved it. Can’t say I’m too sorry for him.

Speaking of boys, how’s Sonora’s cousin? August, was it? I don’t know a whole lot about the sorting, but he seemed like a Ravenclaw! Is he? He’s really quite cute… Is it too soon to call dibs? No? Great, because I’m calling dibs. Make sure all hands keep off, will you?
Write me back soon! I’m going to be drowning in school work all week, I could use some good stories.

Love you!

Rere”

Hoo, boy.

Jonah had to read through the letter twice to make sense of it all, there was so much going on. Suspended?! The patriarchy? He was twelve, how was he supposed to give her an educated answer on this? Why did Rion always have to give ridiculous answers to everything? What was this about dibs? What did she expect him to do, jinx every girl that got near Sona’s cousin? Jonah sighed and shook his head. Even a country away, Rhea still managed to be a hand full.

OOC:
I'm horrible and actually looked up stationary for Rhea wtf. Anyway it's [this]
Stefan lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera stumbled into the great hall, having woken up at 10:45 that morning, and deciding some sort of food was needed. She slid on some leggings and a Slytherin Quidditch shirt, she didn't know where she had gotten it from, it may have belonged to one of her housemates, but it was comfy and showed house spirit. When she got to the hall, she was pleasantly surprised when she saw Jonah, and Circe had just dropped a letter off for him. She walked over to him and plopped down next to him, "Good Morning Jonah, mind if I sit here? Great. Whatcha reading?" She looked at the stationary and saw the flowers covering it, "Oh Good, a letter from Rhea, that's her stationary. Did she tell you about Todd? Isn't it just awful what he did?" Rion had briefly mentioned how upset Rhea was over this Todd kid, and Vespera was ready to go for blood, no one should hurt that precious angel. Maybe Jonah would be able to help them with something over the break.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Ravenclaw Table
With Whom: Jonah
Thinking about: Oh look, a letter
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Slytherin Quidditch Shirt with leggings
OOC:

trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonBeater

» Fall 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Vespera
» Status: If my family likes Ves more would that make her my sister? Ugh.

“Oh, mornin’ Starlight,” Jonah greeted offhandedly as he read over the letter a third time. Really, how was he supposed to respond to this? He wished he were at home; he was a lot better at these sorts of things in person than over the written word. Vespera managed to pry his attention away from the letter at the mention of Rhea and Todd, and he looked at her in shock. “You—What? You already know?” He frowned and glanced back at Circe cuddled up in his hood. ‘You little traitor, why does Ves get priority?’ Circe looked up to Jonah and gave him a little “hoot!”, as if he was clearly reading his thoughts. The Ravenclaw shook his head. No, there were more important matters right now.

“Are you just pen pals with my whole family? What, are you going to get a letter from my Mum and Dad next?” He sighed. It wasn’t like it was a big deal, but it was… A little weird. Especially since it sounded like she heard from his siblings more than he did. What was up with that? Did they like Vespera more...? So much for family loyalty. He shrugged it off and tossed the letter over to her, not minding whether she read it or not. “Yeah, she told me. I’m miffed, but really, Todd’s been doing stupid things like this since the peanut butter incident last year.”

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:01 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera laughed, amused that Jonah thought she would write his parents, and his sister. "I only write to Rion. He borrowed, maybe stole, I'm not sure, a piece of that stationary and Rhea gave him such a hard time about it he decided to tell me about it, while writing on a piece of it. The handwriting is too precious to be Rion's, so I assume it's from Rhea." She stopped, hearing about the peanut butter incident. "I have not heard about the peanut butter incident, please tell me more." If it was something grand, maybe Ves could use these tactics to Jonah. Pranking with peanut butter? Nothing could ever go wrong there. Maybe that would be a good thing to discuss with RIon next, ways to use food to prank their favorite target, Jonah.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Ravenclaw Table
With Whom: Jonah
Thinking about: Did you hear the rumor about the peanut butter? Never mind, don't want to spread it.
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Slytherin Quidditch Shirt with leggings
OOC:

trickblues

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games