Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yukie Allixander Havick
Chakra: 350/350
Stamina: 150/150
¥ Ryo: 0
AC: 0
Class: Bukijutsu Sensor
Bloodline: Hyuuga clan ( Not a clan member )
Weapons: • Shuriken 3/3 • Kunai 3/3 • Antipersonnel flack arrow 3/3 • Basic Arrow 6/6
╠═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣

Yukie after her delayed graduation wasn't in to grand a rush to begin life as a shinobi warrior. It would happen in time one way or another at this point. Rushing wasn't going to get her out in the field any quicker then taking her sweet time and just absorbing the nostalgia of it all. Rushing had never been her way. It was pointless to rush especially in her new line of work. Rushing was dangerous, deadly even. It would only serve to quicker her death.
She had never been in the Kazekage's office but it was as expected. The hallway was guarded. for obvious reasons. The two guarding outside the door were Anbo black opts. The elite guard and assassination squad to the village. The ones she aspired to most of all. Quite, efficient and deadly beyond comprehensions. They walked the fine line between a Shinobi and a monster of the darkness. She above all else saver he desire to be remembered where the ones she wanted to join and work with.
Pushing past the steel doors that separated her from the first step upon the road to accomplishing her goal and entering into the room meeting face to face the sand village leader for the first time in person. "Yukie Havick reporting for duty Kazekage. I was informed to come see you." She said with an air of lazy pride. Bowing in respect to the village leader. Her emotions hidden behind the pale blank eyes of the Byakuga.

XAyame_HatakeX

Reporting for duty .. haha duutty XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:46 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
you said DUTY!!!

The clone of Ayame would look up from the files on her desk and give a small smile. Another byakugan user...wait she was just the only one. The last genin had mysteriously vanished and Manny was off somewhere probably with a woman....or food....most likely both. Hello Yukie, she said, Nice to see I'm not the only one who got into the academy late. Here for your headband I take it? Any specific color you would like? She said taking Yukie's file from one of her small golems and reading it over. The clone showed no outward sign of cringing, but she did on the inside. So many orphans in Suna, so many of those with something horrible in their past. If you would like to train and give something for the real me to do she is at her home, or you can speak to her wolf Daichi in the dojo, or some of the other shinobi in the academy. Your pick. She said with a smile.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yukie Allixander Havick
Chakra: 350/350
Weapons: • Shuriken 3/3 • Kunai 3/3 • Antipersonnel flack arrow 3/3 • Basic Arrow 6/6

Yukie couldn't read the Kazekage at all. Normally she could get an idea for a person from a few seconds spent watching them. At best she could assume by her statement she was a tamer ninja and it was blatantly clear this wasn't the real her. She wondered if it was possible to dispel the clone without provoking an attack. She was curios to know but not enough to try. "If i may id like a pink one ma'am." Pink being her favorite color. She wasn't concerned with concealing the bright color in battle she could compensate or better yet use it to her advantage by drawing attention to it while she might escape. "Id like that very much ma'am. Iv not had chance to test my skills in any real combat environment so fighting you would be a good start. I would ask though when i can learn some new jutsu ?" She was eager to get her feet wet, both metaphorically and literally. she had a jutsu in mind she had seen at the academy and wanted to learn ever sense. Hidden mist she thought it was called. It would serve her fighting style perfectly.

XAyame_HatakeX

lol Duty its sometimes green rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:51 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
You are going to fit in so well around here! Also you'll meet Daichi in the academy because he's gonna want to be there and blah blah blah he's a wolf about the size of a Clydesdale. Just to let you know smile Welcome to Suna!! The golems are Ayame's little helpers they are blue and black and look like the kodama from princess Mononoke

The clone dug through the draw and pulled out a bright pink head band tossing it to the girl. I'll dissipate and give this info to my original. She'll meet you in the academy and teach you some jutsu first, and some tai or buki. Then we'll see about sparring the Kazekage The clone said giving the Hatake smile before poofing and leaving behind the tiny golems that ran around the office.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:13 pm
Chakra: 335/350

Yukie quickly snatched the headband from the air. Turning it over so she could see the shiny new metal plat engraved with the sand village signet. It was an hourglass with a square block above it. It represented the passage of time and how the rock was the ever lasting force against it. At least that's what she had always thought of it. What ever the cause allowing the fabric to unfold and tying the thing to her head, half hidden under her hair, with the extra used to tie her into a pony tail, she grinned at at the clone.
Listening trying to gather any extra information on the type of person the Kazekage was from her speech patterns and the words shes used. not much could be gained from such a breif encounter aside from the very most basic. If she was going to spare with this person lintel was key to victory. It was a given she wasn't going to win any fights with a few of this caliber but it wasn't smart to show up to a fight without something to offer. She had a basic plain of attack though. "Yes, ma'am."
With that the close vanished but Yukie wasn't done yet. Casting her Byakugan [ -15 Chakra will be maintaining ] she intended to gather something more. Information on herself. Scanning her own file page by page wasn't to hard but reading it upside down posed a small problem she had to quickly compensate for. She did the same to any other files left on the desk not protected from her eyes before finding little to nothing of value aside from the already known. Nothing was written of her parents or where she was found. It had to be top secret information not to be written down in her own file. "Blast it." With that she left the office waving the Anbu off as she departed for the Academy training grounds.

Exit to Academy

XAyame_HatakeX

Sweet cool This seemed like a great guild to begin with and im liking it more and more then more i see it.
Otay ill take note of that wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image

With the soft rap of her knuckles against the door she sighed softly. Her body still shaking a bit as she was still not used to this body in the slightest. Yet it was all that god's fault that her life was so complicated. From her missing brother and mother... to the fact she was now sixteen years old and had been alive less than a year. She hesitated before about to knock again until the Jashinist spoke as he was tied to her hip.

"For the love of Jashin open the damn door child!" He yelled at her causing her to flinch as she did just that. She didn't like being yelled at especially by him. Made her uncomfortable as well as more stressed. The more stressed she got meant the more depressed she got. Her eyes quickly scanned the office in search of her grandmother so that she could get a head band. No one knew the god interfered with her life again so this might... turn into a rather colorful conversation on Ayame's part.

xayame_hatakex

Quote:

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 450/450][Stamina: 50/50]
[15 Kunai]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shadow Incubus Lord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:03 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
Shikage Komori
Rank: Genin // Village: Sunagakure // Chakra Pool: 485/485 // Stamina Pool: 50/50 // Ryo: 0 // Ac: 0
Mood: Docile

Shikage made his way up the small street that lead to the Kazekage's office looking around slowly. Taking in the building around him he chuckled as he had been in Suna for quite some time now but that was another story itself. Coming up to the door to the building he nodded to the Anbu outside the building before stepping in and up to the receptionist. Good Afternoon, my name is Shikage Komori. I am here to get my headband and speak with the Kazekage about my training. She gave him a warm smile and pointed up the stairs informing him that the Kazekage's office was up there. Nodding he moved upstairs making not that their were five jounin, two chunin guarding the building on the lower floor. As he moved upstairs he noticed that the door was open as he moved into the office and noticed a girl. She seemed normal enough, but he then looked around the office and noticed that it was empty. Shutting the door behind him he kept quiet and moved over to the corner of the Office where the light coming into the window casted a small shadow. Standing there he waited for the Kazekage to return.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:44 am
Shadow Incubus Lord

The Monster of the Mist

The golems would scurry around the office as some of them ran behind the desk. One of them grabbed two headbands and ran over to the genin handing them to the two. Another would get the attention of the genin and point to the academy on the map of the village, letting them know the Kazekage was there. After their current job was finished the golems went back to doing there jobs around the office.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:49 am
[exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:02 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives took up his place in the corner of the office, and just looked over the room as people came through the office, some noticed him, and some didn't. Seemed Ayame was out, but the golems didn't seem to pester Knives at the moment.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Jaxdrill

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:06 pm
Pale violet hues shifted nervously as she walked up to the office. She tried her best to not look at anyone in the eye. She was too nervous and scared. A bit of a late bloomer but finally graduated from the Academy, only to find out she was to meet the Kazekage to get her headband. Can't they ship those to the housing complex instead? It would be easier for everyone.

But at the same time, it wouldn't. Her Kazekage should get to know her soldiers. That made sense but it wouldn't work well for the socially awkward timid shinbone that was walking barefooted towards the office. The outfit she wore was beautiful blue and does not seem to be made from anywhere. She made it herself. One of her skills. With a deep breath, she entered through the door and stopped in her tracks.

Confused and puzzled, she watched the golems. Well. So much for that. Crap. It meant she would have to come back again at another time when the Kazekage was here. With a deep sigh, she was curious if they could still give her the headband. She could always meet the Kazekage later, right?

"E-excuse m-me..." She managed to get out and waited for their attention towards her for her to be able to ask the request she wanted to ask them. Being a bit slow, she finally realized someone big in the corner. With a soft yelp, she quickly bowed in apology. Wait. Where was the Kazekage? What was that guy doing in here? Heistant, she took a step back, the ball of her feet touched the cold floor below. She didn't like this. Usually when strangers are in the office without the Kazekage, it would be one of the two things. He's here waiting for the Kazekage or he's a spy. Pale violent hues darted towards the exit, wondering what her reaction time could be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:18 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives opened his eyes with his arms still folded and looked at the new comer to the Kage's office, he was half surprised they didn't think he was the Kage at how nervous they were acting.

'Ohhhh just look at that long hair.. on the things you could do with that.. and then do to..'

'Ahem, really?'

Knives pushed himself from the wall and looked down at new student. "Looking for the Kazekage I assume? And who might you be, look like you're fresh from the academy." he asked his face as usual slightly hidden by his cowl, his eyes peering over the small suna-nin who was in the office.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Blissful Daeva

Jaxdrill

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image
x━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━
xxxGo, I will [[ give ]] you wings to fly
xxxxxxxxxxxxCast all your fearsxxinto the sky ----
Nakita Hyuuga Suna Geninxxx
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

She watched him. When he removed himself from the corner and approach her, every instinct was telling her to run. To get out. But she stayed right in her spot. For many reasons. If this man wasn't a spy and was her comrade, it would be a bad impression. Despite how tall and big he is. What if he was to be her patient some day? She needed to learn to build up trust.

Yet, she took a step back when he invaded her giant personal space. The whole attire of him wearing a cowl, in the corner, and no visible headband had made her more nervous. She did her best to stand her ground. Her hands clenched into fists as she remained calm.

"Y-yes I-I am.. D-Do you kn-know where sh-she is..? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:48 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives chuckled before going into a full deep laugh. "Oh relax new one. I'm not going to hurt you, despite my outward appearance. Call me Knives, Kazekage is out of the office right now. You can talk to any one of the golems and they'll get you your headband. If you really want to find the Kazekage I think one of the golems mentioned she was at the academy either training or training someone."

'You know.. you're way too nice to people.. I bet she tastes extremely tasty.. if you know what I mean.
'Seriously? When did you ever become this way.'
'Hey when you're this old and you spend on your time in the bodies of other people.. you might as well get used to it and make your own entertainment.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Blissful Daeva

Jaxdrill

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games