Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:54 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 470/480 | Stamina: 500/500~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Mechanic's Manual: Vol one & two
♘The Detonation-Technician’s Manual
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1088 / AC: 10800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep shadow evasion -10 chakra

Ryoku jumped out from the shadow being cast from the Hokage's desk having the window behind it. Landing with perfect silence, he stood facing Ibara who seemed to be taking a moment to relax. Not that he blamed him. "Sir, returned from Takumi. There were no difficulties this time." Ryoku paused for a moment to let him get his composure back. Pulling the Chakra dispersal gloves from within his robe and placing them on his desk. "I do however have an idea that could greatly benefit the village as a whole."

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:03 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara looked down from the ceiling not startled in the slightest, Ibara had sensed the return of Ryoku before he had shown himself. Ibara was glad to hear the mission was a success. Listening to the Nara as he spoke Ibara smiled. "An idea that would benefit us both greatly you say?" Ibara was intrigued. "Please do tell me more." Ibara reached forward bending awkwardly to take his gloves. Leaning back he gave off a sigh of relief to be out of that awkward position as he slid the gloves onto his hands the way a doctor preparing for a surgery would.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:15 am

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 480/480 | Stamina: 500/500~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1188 / AC: 10950
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku watched as the Kage put on the gloves. Lifting an eyebrow he couldn't help but think to himself 'Preparing for a battle?' Getting back on the subject he remembered his thoughts. "Yes." Pulling the three manuals out from under the robes and holding them up for Ibara to see. "While I was in Takumi I armed myself a bit better for the position of Anbu. I was forced to spend the night in the city though due to the construction of a weapon. In that time I read these manuals from cover to cover. I picked up quiet a bit of knowledge in regards to explosives and mechanical design and engineering." Ryoku paused for a moment choosing his next words. "With your permission of coarse, I would like to run a shop here in Konaha that would for one cut back on all of the times others would have to travel to Takumi, and two I could put that knowledge into a craft that would have tools and weapons that could greatly give our village and edge. Not to mention profit in general for the village itself as well."

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:33 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara listened to everything Ryoku had to say. "It is good that you've done such a thing I was thinking about starting a second shop myself, since I have the currency to do so." Ibara chuckled. "If you need assistance I may be able to help you start this thing, i'd desire a cut of all profits though." Ibara smirked "Of course I have no knowledge on how to craft such items, and that'd be all you but, I do have knowledge in running a business and keeping the inventory and supply available." Ibara waited for Ryoku's response not knowing if he actually indeed need help getting the shop started but assumed he hadn't accumulated enough ryo to start such a massive project.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1188 / AC: 10950
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku hesitated a bit before stating his current funds for the operation. "I need about another 1900 Ryo to obtain a Vending License but then all I would need is some assistance building the shop. I could offer fifty percent of the profits to help pay back whatever you contributed and leave a ten percent profit permanently for founding the shop with me. In terms of money for effectively running the shop I believe I'm a good bit "

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:59 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara figured those terms were quite fine enough, the profits wouldn't be too grand but it'd be a weekly stipend anyway. "Sounds good to me, is there anything you need to get started besides this?" Ibara pulled out his pouch and rifled through it producing 1,900 ryo. He finally took his feet off the desk and leaned forward sliding the ryo across the desk to the edge of the desk for Ryoku to take. "1,900 Ryo." Ibara smiled and waited for the Anbu's response.

O.O.C:-1,900 Ryo.

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:58 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3088 / AC: 10950
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku was a bit surprised at Ibara's generosity. "Thank you sir. To be honest, Yes a bit of supplies but we could go about that in different ways. To build the shop we could enlist some of the other Ninja to help out. As well as the materials needed for the shop. I could also gather some metal from various means until I can earn enough money to buy some bulk from Takumi. I saw boats for sale in Takumi that would make transporting materials much easier." Ryoku looked out the window to the road. "But we can use a caravan for now if need be."

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara said nothing, he thought for a few moments before he decided on his next course of action. "Although it would be nice to have the village work on a project, it wouldn't seem fair to have them do so knowing we'd be profiting off their work." Ibara smiled. "You understand what i'm saying? They'd do the hardest part while we profit off them in the future. It doesn't seem right to me. It wouldn't take much to construct the shop, i've done so already. What we need is someone to go about and collect the supplies, being you." Ibara paused for a moment. "I am going to go to the gates see how the Anbu are holding up out there. Then actually head out of the village to purchase supplies for the shop. Scrounge up what the shop needs inside the village, keep a clone here to assist the others with any questions or whatever they may need." Ibara smiled. "This is your first true mission as Anbu. You are to stand in for me while I go to Takumi and get everything we need. I shouldn't take long, a day max." Ibara was nervous to leave the village under the care of Ryoku knowing he was still very much new to the role of shinobi and Anbu, but out of everyone in the village there wasn't anyone he trusted more to make an accurate decision in Ibara's stead. "Oh, and also let Orbezeous know his assistance will be required once more in the sensory room, if I don't see him on the way out." Ibara stepped forward to Ryoku reaching out and placing a hand on the man's mask which covered his face. "If you have any questions or need anything, contact me, I'll be back as soon as possible." Ibara pointed to a massive scroll on the wall before biting his thumb and smearing the blood that was produced across the scroll. "While you're at it learn reverse summoning to bring me back here quicker." Ibara smiled and left the office.

[ Exits to Streets of Konohagakure. ]

O.O.C:-

Mission for you:
Mission Title: Hold down the fort.
Mission Rank: B
Minimum Posts: 3
Solo or Squad: Solo
Description: The Hokage asked you to mind to any business in his office until he returns. Make sure to write down any issues you may have while he is gone for a short while.

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 pm

User Image

User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 460/480 | Stamina: 500/500~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used
♘Deep shadow evasion -10
♘Shadow clone -10
Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3088 / AC: 10950
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku understood where Ibara was coming from, but he had no problems with gathering materials himself. But it seems as though he would be left here for a bit to watch things while he seemed to run some errands. 'Well no sense in just standing guard at the office.' Ryoku walked around the desk sliding his hand along the side before it took a hold of the chair where he turned it some and sat down in it. Taking a look out the large window at the village. 'Looks as though the flower shop got fixed up nicely. Looking over the rest of the village everything else seemed okay for the most part, except for the hot springs. It seems that the place was still heavily damaged. 'We should have someone address that soon.'

Turning around in the chair back towards the desk he looked at a few of the paper work laying on the desk. Nothing major, some tasks and other various job offers. Nothing that jumped at him. Sitting back in the chair he pulled the mask over his face making it much darker. Realizing that the Hokages chair gives a great deal of comfort he found himself very close to nodding off. Snapping himself out of it he refocused himself and kept an eye out in the office. Especially in case anyone had to enter and address the Kage.

Waiting a bit he started thinking to himself about possibly making his way to gather up some metals for the shop. Standing up from the desk he turned and quickly formed a shadow clone taking the seat in his stead. The clone remained in his exact attire. Glancing at the scroll on the wall Ibara had made mention of, he would have to ask more about that when he saw him again. He did not know much about the reverse summoning technique, or how to perform it. Taking that moment to take his leave he gave the clone a quick nod before dropping into the shadow below him.

*Real Ryoku Exits*

*Ryoku in full Anbu attire still masked in the Hokages chair awaiting any visitors remains*

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia came into the office still holding Kirumi on her back. "Ok, we made it. You ok to walk now?" She looked over her shoulder at the yamanaka. Shifting her weight a bit she waited for an answer. Thinking to herself how her back is probably going to hurt after all this and a good soak in her tub at home would make her feel much better. She started towards the stairs looking up em and shook her head. "Really hope you can walk the way up there. don't wanna chance losing balance with you on my back and we go for a wonderful tumble right back down where we started and a bit more banged up." Scooting down she let the girl stand to her feet ready to catch her if need be.

TheRealKiru

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi laid resting on Sacreia's back, her head resting on the older girl's shoulder while she made her way up to the Hokage's office. Along the way, Kirumi had managed to fall asleep for a short while and thenonly woke up when Sacreia asked if she was alright to walk. Rubbing her eyes, Kirumi nodded and helped herself down from Sacreia's back. "Thanks." The little genin said in a tired tone, obviously still a bit disoriented from waking up. She looked up at the stairs and sighed, holding Sacreia's hand and leaning on her slightly. "I'm ready to go up if you are."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia smiled helping her friend up the stairs to the office doors. They climbed a bit slowly just to make sure Kirumi was ok and was a bit more awake before entering the office. nobody knew what wait inside the office for them for all they knew the hokage could have a room full of people and they would just have to wait. As she got to the door she heard not a sound and wondered if maybe the hokage passed out. Shaking her head of the thought she knocked on the door still holding onto Kirumi with the other hand. Waiting now for a reply maybe or should she just barge in. Shrugging after waiting a few seconds she opened the door slowly. "Pardon me, just reporting we finished the missing the shop looks great now." And as the last words escaped her mouth she saw a cloaked figure wearing a mask sitting in the hokage's chair. Pointing at the person not knowing who he actually was she spoke without thinking. "Who the hell are you and why are you in the hokage's chair?" She glared at the masked figure not sure really what to expect.

TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

Rin had received instructions to get her headband at the Hokage's office. It seemed the time had finally come for her to officially become a konoha shinobi. She was quite calm about it. Most usually were excited but she, she really didn't know how to feel. She was neither sad nor excited, it was just something. Her reasons to become a shinobi were still sketchy. The girl did not believe herself to have a noble cause, it was merely something she could do, that and she was semi talked into it by other people. There was no denying she had a gift, one that only made sense to use by being a shinobi. With no rush, she walked down the streets until reaching the Hokage's building. Without a sound she slipped inside beginnign to make her way through the corridors towards the office. A simple head gesture came here and there from her as she passed folks on the way. It was a silent greeting. Even though she liked going unnoticed at times it was hard, she released a special kind of aura, it tended to attract people to her. An aspect that was highly annoying for one who wanted to keep to herself. THankfully not everyone talked to her, it merely meant they'd look at her for a moment before snapping out of it. Arriving at the door she stopped. It was closed... Rin did not knwo if she wished to knock or not. She didn't want to disturb anything important going on, so silently she stood against the wall next to the door waiting for who ever was inside to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3488 / AC: 11450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone♘

Completely caught off guard by Sacreias entrance. Leaning forward from his casual lean against the chair. Trying to keep his posture he stood up behind the desk facing who had just entered. Putting on a slightly more raspy voice he attempted to fit the part. "Hold on, do not be alarmed. I am an Anbu representative covering the office while our lordship is away. He had business to attend to. I am simply here keeping his affairs in order." Trying to think of what Ibara would have said. "On behalf of the Hokage himself, I thank you for your service to the village. If you would like any more missions currently, the only ones I know of are to guard the gates, repair the hotsprings, and you can check into the mission board. Or if you would like to take it easy that is fine too."

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Aquos Dragoa

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara landed on the roof of the Hokage mansion with a tremendous thud. It wasn't his size that did this but the sheer speed at which he had been traveling, although the impact was less than graceful he had all his parts in tact and he landed on his feet, that was always a plus. He stood staring at the giant Taiko drum which lay atop the mansion wondering what to do. "I suppose I should go inside and see how Ryoku is doing." He said to himself as his gaze returned to the damn of crystal holding in thousands of gallons of water from crashing down upon the village. Ibara let out a soft sigh before heading to the hatch which led to the halls of his mansion. "Back to work." Ibara put on his brightest smile as he climbed down the hatch and into the building.

XXXXX Ibara made his way down the hall of the office hearing shouting coming from his office. Shouting? That can't be good. As he walked down the hall toward his office he noticed a smaller girl standing outside. He approached her pulling his hood down and kept the bright smile on his face. "Ah, you must be Rin, the newest graduate from the academy." Ibara rubbed at the back of his head. How could he have forgotten they were to get a new recruit today and he left the village. For shame. Ibara smiled and held out his hand. "Come with me." Ibara turned and opened the door for her.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games