Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:14 pm
Tayu blinked in surprise. "Damn, those dolls must have come in contact with every legendary ninja in our history!"

Kin caught her shuriken and used one of the spinning starts as a shield in time to burn the spear aimed at her. "s**t! Kyo, are you all right?" she asked. "I couldn't block that one in time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri looked around the temple, noticing the symbols. "These are Uchiha symbols." She murmured, letting the wind die off so she could see better. "Hey! The door's gone!" She spun back around, instantly on alert. Seeing the birds, she tensed. "Itachi Uchiha....." She hissed the name, her eyes narrowing. She drew her fans, watching him carefully, keeping her eyes on his chest.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:54 pm
"Good to know you're ready to die." Ayame said with a smirk and drew his sword, ready to fight Nowe and finally kill him.

"Kiri, under no circumstances are you to look at him. This man is a master of Genjutsu and if you get caught in Tsukuyomi, it'll kill you." Zane said sternly and drew a knife, throwing it at Itachi who exploded in a flurry of flying crows.

"Very astute, you seem to be more intelligent than Kakashi or Naruto were when they faced me." Itachi said with a slight smile from behind Zane and Kiri. "I doubt very much the two of you know the circumstances surrounding me, the massacre of the Uchiha Clan and my entrance into Akatsuki, but at the moment, I don't think it would really matter. Come, destroy this cursed shell and move on, inheritors of the Sharingan and Rasengan." Itachi shouted and threw several shurikin at Zane and Kiri.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"Oh I was already avoiding his eyes." Kiri said tersely. She knew the sharingan was dangerous to meet head on. She fought the urge to glare at Itachi, knowing it would be a fatal mistake. "Oh I plan on it!" She snapped back, throwing up a wall of wind to deflect the shuriken from her and Zane both. She watched a spot about a foot away from Itachi's feet, on the ground, tracking him from the corner of her eyes.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:30 pm
((He means kill him (itachi) not you (Kiri/Zane) die. >.> ))

As soon as Kiri threw up the wall of wind Zane rapidly formed hand-signs, using the Dragon Flame Bombs on Itachi, the wind magnifying their power.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 pm
"Im fine keep vigilant" Kyo said standing there as he held his hand over the wound looking around. They had destroyed the doll's where had the spear come from he thought as he stood there his stance one that would allow him complete front defense and high side and back defense as well.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:46 pm
Kin nodded. She was thinking along the same lines as Kyo, but she voiced her thoughts. "There's only one ninja I've heard of who used paper jutsus: Konan. It has to be another doll. That's the only way that's possible."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am
((Shh. I fixed it. >.> ))

Kiri manipulated the winds carefully, directing the flames to Itachi and keeping them away from her and Zane. The winds held a hidden surprise as well, the flames hiding the razor sharp edges in the winds, waiting to slice Itachi.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 pm
Nowe turned to face Ayame, drawing his two blades. "Getting ahead of yourself as usual. But this time I'm not running, and I will end you and Seito." Without another word, the boy rushed forward, lightning dancing along his blades to cut through Ayame's metal armor. Lightning was his main chance. Snakes coudn't bite through metal, and fire was useless.

Sasori watched the group, studying them. "Interesting puppets you will make. I will enjoy this." he said, before twitching his fingers. the puppet beside him raised it's arm up, and iron sand formed into a spike, shooting at Kikou.

Paper flew around ina small tornado infront of Kin and Kyo, taking the shape of Konan. Dark chakra could be felt from her, and she looked at them with a annoyed tone. "Those who defy the will of god will feel the angels wrath." With a swing of her arm, a swirl of razor paper flew for the two ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 pm
Kin set her still-aflame shuriken spinning again to deflect and hopefully burn the paper before it could cut them. "Hm, let's see," she said faux-thoughtfully, "Paper versus flame. Which would win? Oh, I know! Flame. And what the hell do you mean 'the will of God'?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 pm
"Ha! I;d love to see you try brat!" Ayame shouted and sprouted wings, taking to the air to fire needles at Nowe then going in for the sword slash from behind.

The Itachi doll was seemingly destroyed by the massive blast of flame. At least until crows began circling Zane and Kiri. "Though it would seem that you both did not understand that I don't need my eyes to use Genjutsu." Itachi stated simply, referring to his Ephemeral Genjutsu. After that, the crows turned into shurikin and began to rain down on Zane and Kiri.

"Kiri, you need to break his hold on you!" Zane shouted, rushing to try and help the girl when he felt a sudden kick to the gut that sent him in the opposite direction. Itachi Uchiha, you truly were a gifted shinobi and one clever bast@rd." Zane thought with a groan.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 am
Kikou's body was covered in rock armor to try and stop the iron sand form piercing his skin. "Guys careful If I remember right this guy uses poisons as well." Kikou ran to one of his stone clones and using the power boost from the earth jutsu he threw the stone clone at Sasori.  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:18 pm
(we need to have our own version of this song for our final battle with Seito XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Be42Ciha8 )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:24 pm
- OOC: Umm... If there's a way I can jump in, PM or quote me. If not, if you're doing a sequel, then PM or quote me when you're getting that ready... *shrugs* I really want to be in the roleplay, but I also don't wanna disrupt anything by pushing my way into it, so yea. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:59 pm
"Shadow style:Cloak of Darkness" Kyo said as he quickly did his handsigns dropping to a knee and putting his hands to the roof as Kin burned away the paper. His shadow suddenly shot out from under him linking with the shadow's in the area and forming a large mass that rose up from the ground to engulf Kohan.

Before Sasori had even finished attacking Kikou Kohane had already moved from the area. In a flash she was behind sasori her tonfa's pressed against her forearm. "He won't get a chance" Kohane said spinning the tonfa as she swung the end towards the ninja's neck intent to hit the spin hard enough to separate it from the nervous system.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games