Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 pm

'If I'm going to be stuck in your...care for some years, I'd prefer it pleasant as possible and not filled with frilly dresses, humiliating baby talk, and any other demeaning thing you can think of.'

((Didja see my random idea back on page 197 of SMWtV?))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:12 pm

{I did and it's a fun idea. XD Lol, Mala is going to be extremely pissed when it happens. Bonus points in utter fury if it turns out that she doesn't get to 'relieve some stress' first. XDD}

"Yes, and I would've liked to have a decent childhood and a dad that at least pretended to care about my well being." Milly replied easilly, now heading for home once more. With a chuckle she added in, "At this rate, you're only getting your meals from baby formula and goat milk until you can chew."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

((So post? Yes? sweatdrop And I just need to come up with a way/baddie for it to happen....I also somehow want to come up with some side effect or something for basically taking in a godly amount of energy straight from the source, but I don't want to waste it on kitty-fication or something. >_>))

'Not my fault you didn't like a single one of the girls I brought home.'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

{Sorry. sweatdrop I was waiting to see if Asplosionator would post, since I didn't want to leave him behind.
Maybe a side-effect to absorbing so much energy could be Van having too much energy to spare? I don't know.}

"They were your whores - I didn't want anything to do with them for various reasons. Most of which being how disgusting they are and the fact that I'm not sexually attracted to women to begin with." Milly said, shuddering at the mere thought. "I don't honestly know which would be worse - the moaning and other disturbing noises I'd hear every night or Miss Ariae on a bad day.."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:36 pm

((That's one idea, though all I can imagine is Van acting like he just had a gallon of coffee. XD ))

'Oh, you mean the wife of that angel? If I weren't rich, I'd think her prices were simply outrageous, no matter how good in bed she is.'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm

{Same here. XD}

"Eh, I think the other ones are just cheap." Milly said, shrugging. She had no idea why she was defending Ariae of all people. More than likely, she was just upset at Daemon more than she was afraid of Ariae. "Either that or you are sexually indiscriminate anyway."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 pm

((I'm starting to get block. >.>;; As for the other rp, it's not like we'd be timeskipping....Much...Just to town, at most....And yes, I'm bored and probably desperate, why do you ask?))

'I like to think I'm perfectly supportive of female rights. It's not like I'm against the female adventures and the like.'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm

{You aren't the only one. The exception is that I don't really know what to do. I've been getting real bored lately and I've been wanting to RP more really bad. However, every time I try a RP I either end up being written out early on from everyone ignoring me, a RP ends up with me and maybe one other person at most being willing to continue on, the RP becomes insufferably boring and I want nothing to do with it anymore, or it dies before it starts. crying Is it just me, or does it seem like Why Not?'s RP forums are slowly dying?}

"Says the domineering molestor himself." Milly grumbled, rolling her eyes at the mere thought of Daemon ever being like that. "You said it yourself - you hate motherly women or women with spunk. The only 'women's rights' that you care for is a prostitute's right to screw your brains out."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 pm

((I hope not. cry I want to make an RP, but I have no ideas. I liked my oni rp from way back when, but that one just died so quickly. I had one passing idea (something about a guy finding a girl in crystal in a cave somewhere) but no story idea to go with it. If I had more inspiration, I'd gladly to try to make another. emo ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm

{I liked it too, and if you want to go for a remake I'll join. I also liked Romantic's/Zebra's oni RP as well. As for the other one, that also sounds like it has potential to be really awesome. If you want to make a RP and need help, feel free to let me know. I'd be glad to help you out any time.

I've also been wanting to make a few RP's. I've made a Black Comedy-esque Evil Overlordish one recently. I adore the idea, but I can pretty much tell that it's likely to die before it starts. I've also been wanting to do a RP about a mermaid and a pirate who got married - neither of which knowing about what the other really was - and the many troubles they face in ther marriage including the pirate's long absences. I've also wanted to do a RP based off of Kaito's King of Darkness, but I don't know how to pull that off. crying Gah I suck...}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm

((At least you are a fountain of ideas! I've only had a grand total of three ideas. Each one more successful than the last, and even then Angel's Redemption died, but that was mostly because Michi went poof...
As for my rp idea, all I have is 'Guy finds girl in crystal. Guy somehow frees girl.' and that's it. *huggles for comfort/assurance that Anime does not, in fact, suck*))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm

{*hugglez back* Sadly enough, RP ideas mean little to nothing if not enough people are going to join or make enough characters to go on. I don't know how many times I've faced this problem and it really irks me when it happens to me. crying

Maybe she could be cursed to remain there for all eternity and try to romance the boy into freeing her? When he does, he can have a Nice Job Breaking It Hero moment as it turns out that she is some ultra powerful demoness or something who once ruled the lands with an iron fist of tryanny?
Or she could be a benevolent spirit of some sort who is needed to kill off the big bad?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:45 pm

((Hmm, it could really go either way...Whichever way you look at it, it would be 'find friends to help kick evil's a**'. And if it would be the 'evil chick sealed away', I'd gladly reserve the spot for you, if you so choose. You seem to play evil witch sorts very well. XD
And I think I will take a crack at remaking my oni rp. I keep remaking it and keep praying for success. Maybe if there really is a lull in RPs, people will be desperate and join. >_>))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm

{Thanks, I'd really like that. XD Also, do I really? Thanks! To be honest, I've always thought I make my characters seem a bit dumb(as in stupid) with the whole evil plots and all. XD
If you do, as I've said, I'll be sure to join. biggrin }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:59 pm

((Thank you, iTunes, for playing just the song to give me inspiration! biggrin Instead of remaking my oni rp, as based on Kaito's Demon and Maiden song, or whatever it's called (mental note to self, must find and download), think an rp based on Miku and Luka's Kakome, Kakome would do well? Cute, mutilated children that turn creepy in an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere that may pray upon others to join them/stay alive/because they're that jacked up? biggrin ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games