Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle raised an eye brow as Ada started stuttering and then actually got authoritative with her. She smiled and rolled her eyes at the girl. "You should know me by now Ada, I do what I want all the time. "Michelle raised her arms to show the faint scars on her forearms from when she was hit with a sectum sempra spell. "Besides these I'm fine. Got hit with a spell, almost bled to death, but Tay saved me.. thus why I stayed with him all summer. As to if my family is worried about me or not, they will live, I'm sure Vincent wouldn't have cared at all if my father hadn't gone to live with them for awhile and Gracie is right over there."
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie shrugged when Sam asked her how she was. "I'm ok... I mean fine..." She muttered. She gave the boy a sort of half smile. Suddenly there were more people around her and she felt uncomfortable with all the happy faces and friendly interactions. Even if they were punching Sam... he kinda deserved it. She slid away from the group and spotted a face she recognized and walked over to him. She didn't really want to be alone for once and a friendly face would be nice. "Hi Rufus." She muttered tapping the boy on the shoulder lightly with her good arm.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, good, she's here!'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada was sputtering by the time Michelle finished. When she saw the scars, she actually got a little mad. "They... you... Michelle, you could have died! You could have been killed! I mean, you... I know you do whatever you want, and whatever, that's you, but... Michelle, if something had happened to you, if... if you'd died..." Ada's anger dissipated until she had tears filling her eyes. "Michelle, you're my best friend, if something had happened to you... I wouldn't have even known, I didn't... and your dad, and your sister, and... I mean, everyone, they would have been so upset! You... you didn't even think about that did you? You just rushed in, you didn't even think! You're..." Ada could barely stop from bursting into tears. She'd been happy and safe all summer long, and her best friend had almost died, and she'd never even known. "Michelle, you're supposed to be a Slytherin, not some dumb Gryffindor, charging into things without thinking! Not... not that Gryffindors are dumb, I mean, they just... it's the kind of thing they do. Not... not you. Why you?" Ada looked Michelle in the eyes and gave a pitiful little sniffle. God, she was so pathetic, wasn't she? Michelle was fine, after all. She didn't look like she was even bothered by the fact that she'd almost died. She wasn't even phased. Ada sighed, and smiled. "I'm... I'm really sorry about that. I... I just... I'm glad you're okay, Michelle." Ada braced herself. Michelle didn't usually take kindly to being treated like that, to being lectured. She just knew she had royally pissed the girl off.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli finally managed to get off of the train and looked around. She immediately spotted the boy she was looking for and ran up to him. She happily hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek just out of spontaneity "Hey there!"

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke stepped off the train and looked around. Ugh, he had just been separated from the others. Great. Just what he needed. Well, there couldn't be too many people with blue hair, right? He just started looking about, trying to see if he could find Cain in this bedlam. He walked about, using his size to his advantage. Well, if there was something he had learned when he didn't have a family that was useful, it was to worm his way through a crowd easily enough. Soon enough, he spied the blue-haired boy. "Ugh, I thought I had lost you there for a moment. This place is absolute chaos right now." He then started to scan the crowd, seeing if he could spy Steffi and Bree. They couldn't have gone far, could they?

User Image
State: Waiting
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle stared in surprise as Ada literally ranted and lectured her. She almost laughed but instead settled for rolling her eyes. "Ada, do you really think I rushed into it without thinking? I knew exactly what I was doing. I only got hurt because I was going up stairs and the person was behind me."She ran fingers through her hair gently. "I'm alive, and I knew I would be perfectly fine with Tay and Ronyo around. You've never really talked to either of them, but Ronyo is chivalrous he would protect anyone at the risk of his own life, and Tay... I dunno but he always seems to show up when I need him...."She paused and shrugged again, folding her hands behind her back so Ada didn't have to look at the scars on her arms. "Don't call me a bloody Gryffindor." She all but hissed. In her first year she had feared Slytherin but now she found it to be her true home and she would never be a annoying self righteous obnoxious Gryffindor."Don't worry about me Ada. I can take care of myself and I won't die. Don't worry." She hugged her friend. She was a bit mad about being lecture to by the Hufflepuff, but she would forgive the girl just because she knew she was only worried about her and frustrated with the trouble she always found herself in.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus smiled a bit as he saw Gracie.“Hey.” He said a bit awkwardly he was not vary good at talking to people. “How are you doing?” He wanted to smack himself her parents just died and he asked how she was doing. He heard a faint meow come out from a carrying kit. “I'm sorry Archi I can let you out soon.” He said looking into the case that had a ginger cat. Thankful for the cat to get them something to talk about.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // No one

User Image

Ada's eyes went big again as she waited and waited for Michelle to yell. When she didn't, and hugged the girl instead, Ada breathed out a sigh of relief. Then she giggled. "Seriously? The only part about all that you get mad about is that I called you a Gryffindor?" The Hufflepuff giggled again, and gave Michelle another hug. "I am really glad you're okay. But I wish you'd at least written me and told me, or come by my house this summer. It's a little upsetting to find you your best friend almost died while you sat at home talking baby talk to your little brother." She glanced over at Gracie for a moment. The other girl seemed alright, if not as hyper and friendly as usual. As she looked around, she saw Damien and Marina standing together. More weirdness from those two, no surprise. She looked back at Michelle. "Did you at least enjoy staying with Tay?" Ada knew nothing about the Slytherin boy, except that he was much older than them and always talking to Michelle. She wondered if that was creepy... Michelle didn't have a very good sense of danger. But, then, if he'd taken care of her, he couldn't be a bad guy.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie gave the boy a half smile when he smiled at her. How was she doing... well that was a loaded question. This morning she probably wouldn't have even answered, but now she could give a whole bunch of answers she was pretty sure. As his kitten mewed both of her owls fluttered down from where they had been exploring the open air. The snowy one landed on her shoulder while the barn owl landed on Rufus and hooted at him gently. She almost laughed at her owl's outright personality but just gave a tiny smile instead. "I'm.... kind of confused I guess. I dunno." She didn't know why she was being so truthful. She was just sick of lying or giving half assed answers that didn't mean s**t to anyone. She just wanted a friend, and Cait couldn't be that right now and she didn't know why Rufus, but he was there and she was sick of being locked inside her own mind she guessed. So maybe slowly she could get out. She glanced at his cat carrier. "I didn't know you had a cat..."

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi had lost her brother and sister in the crowd of the train and so when she stepped off of the train she was alone. She immediately cursed herself for being short. She could see no one when everyone around her towered over her. She did easily slip through the crowd though and so soon spotted a wisp of blue hair and with a few more slides and glides she jumped on her brother and hugged him tight. "Hey Cain.. I lost Bree..." She looked down at her feet, ashamed of herself. She was supposed to keep track of her sister. It was her job and she had lost her.

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lorelai had gone ahead of Rick again, but not before answering his question. She told him that she had signed up for care of magical creatures and muggle studies, and was ecstatic about both of them. Now, she was standing on the station, freezing cold like she was every year at this time. Oggy was cuddled in the crook of her arm, and he was her main source of warmth at the moment. She had taken Rick's jacket off now that she had to be in uniform, and was wearing her once typical braid that she had abandoned in recent months.
When she saw Rick, she smiled and waved to let him no she was where she was. She we salad to be back at school again. Hogwarts had always taken her in even when she was a mess, just like Cameron had told her it would last year.
She did realize with a slight tinge of sadness that she had lost touch with many of her friends, if she could call them that. People didn't seem to like her mcih around here, but they were usually friendly. She didn't blame them.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled at Ada and nodded towards the carriages. She widened her eyes for a split second when she noticed the black winged horses pulling the carriages. She blinked her eyes and ignored them for the time being. That was something she'd have to ask Ada about later."Let's go find a carriage how about?" She said quietly. "And if I'm gonna be a Slytherin I might as well embrace it." She nodded when asked about Tay as she led the way towards the carriages. "It was nice. He took me to his Uncle's Private Island and it was quiet and no one bothered me. We had interesting conversations and there was a ghost there. It was interesting."'Thoughts''Thoughts''Thoughts'
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // No one

User Image

Ada noticed Michelle give the carriages an odd look before leading the way over to them. As they walked and Michelle talked about Tay's uncle's house... or rather, island, Ada smiled. "That sounds nice. Although, not very different from the two of you hanging out at school. I mean, I've never seen you together, so obviously you both sneak off to talk or whatever. And there're lots of ghosts here. But, it was a private island? That's really neat." Ada wondered if it was a nice island, then wanted to laugh at herself. Tay's family was one of the old, rich families, like her dad's mother's. Like Damien's. It was probably a really nice place. Ada wondered what that had been like, if it was off of the coast or near a lake. Ada had never been to the ocean before...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric and Eve had gotten off the train swiftly, side by side. When Eve stepped off the train, she had held her hair back with fake chopsticks that she had somehow managed to acquire in the last five minutes. Alaric tightened his scarf and waited to see who else was on the platform. He noted Elli and a girl in her year named Lola or Lyra or something like that, but after that it was a mess of faces. Thor pecked on Alaric's ear and the boy sighed, handing the bird a treat. The owl continued to look around at everyone from its perch, and after a little while simply abandoned the Gryffindor to socialize with the other pets. It was only a matter of time before the other twins caught up with them, but this time Alaric figured he'd be ready, If the options were flirt or be flirted with, he'd choose the first. He didn't like the boy that way but then again neither did the boy. He was doing this for sport.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games