Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 pm
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

You wanted the Scyther? It needs to be traded to evolve soo.... I mean, I pretty much know what my team is/will be and he isn't on the list.
(ps. don't mind practically giving him to you)

emotion_kirakira Pretty please with a thousand cherries on top? Thanks. I'll still catch a Pokemon to trade with you since I'd like to participate in the contest.

Of course! The hard part is finding the Metal Coat... *goes look into the snag mall*
If you'd like 4laugh I entered for the snag coins but I can earn them over time C: ((so i'd understand if you win first/second and dont take the poke x3))

Oh no worries I got two characters so I can just trade between them too. Plus I haven't spent any Snag coins so I can just buy a Metal Coat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:23 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Oh no worries I got two characters so I can just trade between them too. Plus I haven't spent any Snag coins so I can just buy a Metal Coat.

That simplifies things! and good for you, I'm bankrupt ;3
We can make a short rp in the HQ of the trade, tomorrow/when the contest ends ^-^  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 pm
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

We can make a short rp in the HQ of the trade, tomorrow/when the contest ends ^-^

Cool, as long as you don't mind Parasects. I saw you battled one right? Speaking of that I need to check if I actually caught it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:35 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Cool, as long as you don't mind Parasects. I saw you battled one right? Speaking of that I need to check if I actually caught it.

Yep, I don't mind them. Name it something strange/cool for me o3o (like my pokemon; timeless,spirit,havoc,etc)  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 pm
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Yep, I don't mind them. Name it something strange/cool for me o3o (like my pokemon; timeless,spirit,havoc,etc)
I got one: Plague, since it has a bunch of poison moves and stuff. Can you name the Scyther related to something like the King Arthur stories? I have a theme going that they'll be like his knights. For example I named my Treeko Lancelot,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I got one: Plague, since it has a bunch of poison moves and stuff. Can you name the Scyther related to something like the King Arthur stories? I have a theme going that they'll be like his knights. For example I named my Treeko Lancelot,

awesome C:
hmmm.... /googles o3o
Camelot? Galahad? Guren? Tristan? Gawain?  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:55 pm
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I got
one: Plague, since it has a bunch of poison moves and stuff. Can you name the Scyther related to something like the King Arthur stories? I have a theme going that they'll be like his knights. For example I named my Treeko Lancelot,

awesome C:
hmmm.... /googles o3o

Gawain :O. This cool dragon series I read had one named that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:57 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I got
one: Plague, since it has a bunch of poison moves and stuff. Can you name the Scyther related to something like the King Arthur stories? I have a theme going that they'll be like his knights. For example I named my Treeko Lancelot,

awesome C:
hmmm.... /googles o3o

Deal ;D  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I got

awesome C:
hmmm.... /googles o3o

Deal ;D
Great. I forgot what the series was called be the author was something D'Lacey  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I got

awesome C:
hmmm.... /googles o3o

Deal ;D

google dot com o3o  

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
DignityPower
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
I got

awesome C:
hmmm.... /googles o3o

Deal ;D

google dot com o3o
Ha yeah. I've decided if its not on Google it does not exist at all. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Ha yeah. I've decided if its not on Google it does not exist at all. emotion_awesome

XD precisely. .... eek  

DignityPower

Magiking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 pm
A) How many Parkballs do we have in the contest?
B) How many pokemon do we keep or is it that we only keep one pokemon until the end?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:09 pm
Magiking
B) How many pokemon do we keep or is it that we only keep one pokemon until the end?

three C:
you keep one, but say, you catch a Parasect with the first park ball and then find a Scyther, you have two park balls to catch it with. if you catch it, you have to let go of the parasect.  

DignityPower

Magiking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:11 pm
DignityPower
Magiking

three C:
you keep one, but say, you catch a Parasect with the first park ball and then find a Scyther, you have two park balls to catch it with. if you catch it, you have to let go of the parasect.

Thanks a Billion, Dignity.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games