Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:08 am
I just want you to be happy Ryzan. I consider you a very dear friend and believe it or not, there have been occasions where you have helped me as a friend. *She puts her hand on his shoulder.* That means a great deal to me. *She grins at him.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 am
Your quite wanted here Ryzan. ::Smiles towards him:: You know I might have an idea. Psyzapp though Ryzan is not a co-manager why not let him be like your helper so to speak?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:24 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop I do not mean to make the three of you worry for me sweatdrop My apologies. I shall try not to say such things.

I just do not know if I could properly fulfill any duties I may be assigned, especially as of late. Also... what if I am left with no choice but to return to my world? I do not want to leave you with the task of finding a replacement for me...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 am
*looks at Vixtul concerned*
Why would you be left with "no choice"?...  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am
Dear Tes has been wishing that I return to my world for quite some time, rilu'oh I have grown quite fond of this place and do not wish to leave. There may come a point in which he resorts to forcing me to go back if I do not choose to do so on my own.

*glances over at Psyzapp, then down at the table*
He has become quite insistent recently.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 am
*growls under her breath*
force!?
Just who does he think he is! scream

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop I do not wish to give dear Tes "a bad name", as you say. He... he does have some reasons which I cannot deny hold some legitimacy for him wanting to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 am
*feels horribly bad for VIxtul and frustrated with TES - she just smiles sweetly at Vixtul and sips on her drink trying not to feed the fire further*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:45 am
::Maune looks over at Ryzan as he stands up then grabs a chair and sits down:;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 am
* looks up after a moment and looks first to Maune * Dame is at my clinic? I guess I need to head over there and see how she is. although she must be alright because I havent got a call. * Looks to Psyzapp * And yes I did say that and it still holds true * looks at her a bit more curiously * What seems to be your problem..? * catches Ayami looking at him from the corner of her eye from the corner of his eye *

(( damn people not where they are supposed to be. had to search for two people around the FOB... stressed gonk but its my job... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 am
((lol))
::Gives a nod to Black:: She does need a check up on her ankle and rips though, she look pretty banged up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 am
what on earth!
how did she get hurt!?

*tries to stop paying attention to what Black is doing*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 am
*Pleased to hear the answer she wanted from Black she sips her latte.* I'm going to need to speak to you in private when you have a moment Black.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:03 am
* looks concerned * Well I guess I need to head over. * looks to Psyzapp * If you wish you can walk with me real quick and discuss the matter with me at my office in the clinic....* Notices Ayami trying not to look towards him while he waits to see if Psyzapp was going to accompany him *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 am
I'm not sure Lady Ayami I found her outside on the ground knocked out when I went to leave.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games