Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 pm

((Take it easy hun, talk to you later. I really should have gotten more done today))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm
*clocks in then goes to the back to back read all 20+ pages of posts, you freaks!!*  

psihug

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:07 pm
psihug
*clocks in then goes to the back to back read all 20+ pages of posts, you freaks!!*

(( rofl ))

*Returns to the MW bar deciding to let Lady Leko return Razz to Saber, not knowing how to feed him. Grinning at the Razz Sundae they had made. Goes to the machine-o'cofee and pushes the buttons Leko showed her made the magic coffee... still needing to wake up from the fog. Sits back at a table sipping and feeding more to the critters*

You'd think one of us would wake up. who ever does first gets to play.

Still don't think you should talk to anyone about this

I know but something has aggravated the tormentors. We can't keep splintering.

You going to drink all that *Eyes coffee*

*Sighing and pours them more and refills at the machine. Sits back down trying not to glaze out.*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 pm
{{*floats in and spirit glomps her iggies and critters, hoping they wake up from the fog that has them prisoner* 4laugh }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm
Icy Reign
{{*floats in and spirit glomps her iggies and critters, hoping they wake up from the fog that has them prisoner* 4laugh }}

((Ish spirit glomped! Time to go into Icy stalker mode XD. I wish rl iggies could shake this fog!))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm
{{I wish my RL iggies could shake it too! Have you been to the grocery store yet?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm
Icy Reign
{{I wish my RL iggies could shake it too! Have you been to the grocery store yet?}}

((lol no....living off gobs of ff yougart and 2 hard boiled eggs tonight...oh and coffee))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:11 pm
{{Oh noes! That's not good hon! You need real food! I hope you feel better soon so you can go get you some groceries. I do know that feeling when it seems no matter how hard you try you just can't get up and moving around. With you not having any food that's not good. neutral }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm

(( eek Ish not real food!? onoes... iggies made mistake again... lol Yea I tried the frustrating thing is I'm starting to wake now. just as i need to start going to bed... back in stalker mode sweatdrop I'm not so good at stalking I;ll have to stick to profiles I guess ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm
{{*grins* You're doing just fine in stalking me hon! I couldn't ask for a better one! rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Icy Reign
{{*grins* You're doing just fine in stalking me hon! I couldn't ask for a better one! rofl }}

((*Smirks* oh good, I'm a lust learning the stalking life and since I'm sitting in an empty bar might as well do something heart ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm
*comes in yawning and goes straight for the espresso machine*
Must.... have... steamer...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm
*after a long couple of days of working in her quarters, she decides to go to Black's to visit Showcase. Grabbing her keys, she heads out the back door and heads to Black's clinic.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm
psihug

((I know how you feel psihug... sweatdrop ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

*Stirs from a stupior and sees TES diving for a steamer*

Oh hi... look about as awake as I was... let me know when you come to... I think I ... *tests* Yea my butt's numb enough to have dazed out here.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games