Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 pm
[Enter from the deepest pits of hell]

Dax slowly walked into the city, rising from a fissure that had broken the plates of the digital world.
Data and binary swirled around him as he rose, digivice clutched in his hand. In this single device he held so much power...
It was obvious by the lines of code fading in and out around the device that lots was in there, lots powerful.
Creepymon...UltimateChaosmon...Chaosmon...Dianamon.. Neptunmon.... those were only a few of the many elite digimon he had.
With a cackle, Dax continued walking through the city, kicking aside a little Fresh digimon in his path.
What was there to do but destroy? He had seen the worst that one could seen, felt more pain than one could feel...
Maybe there was someone around that he could toy with.

(That's right, Dax is now evil.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor walked around the city with his Digimon stored away in his Digivice. Hands in his pocket he looked down and sighed of his major boredom. He then noticed a little Fresh-level Digimon was being kicked around. He was annoyed at the punk was kicking the little one around. He then used his Spirit of Thunder to give him an electrical aura as he walked up to the baby and picked him up. He then placed him on side so he can run away. He looked at the punk and flicked him off. "******** you man! What you are doing is really pissing me off! If you want to fight then fight someone who can actually fight back!" He said as his electrical aura started to grow.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 am
Dax sort of turned his head to the side in acknowledgement to Belphegor., "I don't feel like fighting with you.... you're too....annoying he responded with a sneer and a scoff of arrogance.
Another little fresh digimon that looked like a Chibomon hopped by. Dax cackled and with a running start jumped on it. Instantly, with a little squeal of terror, the digimon turned into data.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 am
It's been a long time since Alex's been in Network city. Too long in fact. On his right shoulder is his oldest and best friend, Terriermon, and walking alongside him, the reckless scamp, Monmon. They'd just sopped to get something to snack on a t a convenience store. Of course the manager, Burgermon gave him a huge discount when he found out who he was. It doesn't make sense to Alex though. He'd disappeared for more than a year, and still people run around calling him a hero, a savior and crap like that. Even Kudamon seemed to obsess over it.
Though it's not like he doesn't enjoy it. Recently, he's been able to save many people and digimon from just identifying himself to the villains, but it's not always like that sadly. Some are angry when they see him. Some blame his specifically for the destruction that came with the war for the digi-memories. He sighs knowing that that's what happens when you become an icon.

Hopefully, he can get a few minutes of peace here.

((Yes, I'm this full of myself.))  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 am
Dianamon emerged from Dax's digivice next to Dax. She was about ten feet tall at the moment an dlooked very bored. "Why are we here, Dakota?" she asked monotonously.
Dax scowled in response and said, "Dianamon call me Dax, damn you...and I think I'm going to try to destroy this place" he responded. It was true - he and all of his digimon had been bored lately, so if he started destroying stuff no one would be bored, right?
Dianamon smiled. "That would be fun...toying with these desperate digimon, calling me beautiful...I am a goddess, and therefore too good for them." she said. Dax rolled his eyes and made her go back into his digivice. He then looked through all of his digimon - who should he summon first? UltimateChaosmon had been cranky since Dax beat him in that game of chess... Darkdramon and Bantyleomon were both pissed that Dax wouldn't let them dna digivolve...
Ah...here we go...
A nearby circuit-like building exploded with an unimaginable force, shaking the entire city as Chronomon DM appeared with a tornado of data. He was extremely huge, much to Dax's liking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 pm
Țhe Țrue ero
ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭
As things started to spiral out of control(which he's perfectly used to). He has to stop and stare at the huge figure rising up. Terriermon jumps off his shoulder, and Monmon stares with awe. "Here we go again." Alex tries to stop them from running ahead. "Whoah whoah, I am not dealing with that." Monmon frowns up at Alex. "But we have to!!" Terriermon chuckles. "You are supposed to be this awesome hero after all."
Alex, exasperated, points at the huge digimon. "Yeah, but that is not in my job description!" His digivice lights up as Kudamon voices his unwanted opinion. "It's your duty to fight." Alex scowls at the digivice. Terriermon pulls Alex's arm. "Come on, you're out voted."
Alex sighs, bewildered, and tired of having to fight the good fight. Sadly, he's just too good at it. This is the part about being a hero that he hates. Fighting the really strong digimon that require a hero to defeat them.
"Fine, but let's do this right." He clicks a button on his digivice. "Terriermon!"
Terriermon is enveloped in golden light as he transforms. His beige fur turns blue, and red armor sprouts onto his new quadrupedal form. "Dinotigermon!"
Monmon jumps up an down. Ohh! Ohh! Let me help too! Alex points his digivice at him, and Monmon is sucked inside. "You can help from in here." Monmon calls out indignantly. "Hey, I wanna fight too!" Dinotigermon lowers himself so Alex can climb on. "Quiet down twerp. This is only for the big digimon."
Alex climbs on and puts his digivice back into his pocket. "Couldn't have said that better myself." The digivice chimes once more as Kudamon speaks. "Good luck." Alex just smirks and puts on the goggles he's taken to wearing. "Let's go!"
Dinotigermon roars and starts jumping on buildings at high speed, aiming for the huge superultimate. Alex is accustomed to the high speeds now, and can hold on without getting thrown off. The goggles help him see too. "Let's get it's attention!" Dinotigermon leaps form the closest building and attempts to slash ChronomonDM's head in passing, where he lands on a building opposite the one he jumped from. Alex and Dinotigermon both call out to the dangerous digimon. "Hey ugly!"
User Image
♩♪♬♭

User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Belphegor crackled his knuckles he pointed his right hand at the Chronomon DM in a gun like shape. "ALRIGHT ******** EAT THIS!!!" The tip oh his hand gun started to glow and a strange symbol started to appear. The ground around him started to crack. "I SUMMON THE DEMON LORD OF SLOTH!!! XANXUS!!" Suddenly a Giant Digimon appeared. Bigger then the Chronomon Dm and then went in with a powerful Punch. Belphegor looked at the a** of a tamer and flicked him off. "Don't mess with me!"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:14 pm
"It okay," Brian assured Dragord, giving him a smile, "It can be hard sometimes but I adjust most of the time." In a crowd setting it was rather difficult since there was way too much movement around and way too much talking. Brian would have said more but just then he felt a shake pass through the ground. Something big was happening and he could see something off in the distance.

"What that?"
Brian asked, pointing at the object. From where he was, he couldn't tell that it was the top of the head of a giant sized Digimon. "Hmm... that appears to be a Belphemon," Gear said, looking at where Brian was pointing as his eyes zoomed in a bit to get a better look.
Roharu Eruna
Sorry for the late reply! I didn't notice that you had posted because my name wasn't in the quote ^^;

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:58 pm
Dax frowned as his Chronomon DM flinched from the two attacks, but didn't look too affected. He did fall over when Xanxus had tackled him basically but pushed the huge thing off and flew into the air. Immediately, Dianamon, Chaosmon, and Daemon leapt from his digivice and joined the brawl. All three of them went towards DinoTigermon. Dianamon used Lunar Power to strengthen her scythe, which she sent at blinding speeds towards the tamer on Dinotigermon's back. Chaosmon sprouted swords from both of his sides and went for the kill while Daemon hid into the shadows, waiting for a time to strike.

Chronomon DM looked down at Xanus and cackled, the huge cannons on his arms getting ready to shoot. "You are quite the ugly beast for a demon" he said, his booming voice shaking the city.

Dax sat back and watched his little theater play. he wasnt concerned. If things got messy, UltimateChaosmon could clean it all up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Țhe Țrue ero
♩♪♬♭
Dinotigermon doesn't miss a beat as three digimon come after them. Being one of the fastest digimon alive, he has ample time to move Alex out of the way of the other digimon. He jumps to a different rooftop. "Great, outnumbered."
Alex takes out the digivice. "Allow me to fix that. Come out: Sleipmon, UlforceVeedramon!" two lights spring from his digivice, one blocking Dianamon, and the other blocking Chaosmon. The one in front of Dianamon forms into the the ice-cold paladin, Sleipmon, who levels his crossbow at it. "I'd rather not, but I will not hesitate to destroy you." He's much more powerful than most, being fueled by the power of the virus buster digi-memory that spawned him, and being a digimon of purest and brightest light, his tolerance of evil is little to nonexistent. The second beam of light morphs to the azure soldier, UlforceVeedramon. He first rolls his shoulders lazily. "Didn't expect the kid to call me out. I'd been enjoying a good nap too." His V-Bracer transforms into a sword extending from his wrist, and he points it at Chaosmon. "What do ya say buddy, feeling lucky?"
Seeing that they've got things handled, Alex nods at Dinotigermon, and in a blur of movement, they aim straight for the tamer that is obviously instigating things. They would not let someone turn the city into a battle ground. They'd be able to cover the ground between them in seconds, and try to end it quickly, but of course without killing him. Still, Dinotigermon unsheathes his claws, a hunter very willing to go where Alex would not.

User Image
♩♪♬♭

User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Belphegor cracked he looked at the other tamer that seemed to be on his side. "I hope you can handle your self there! I will take care of this big piece of crap! XANXUS!"

Xanxus then flew into the air. His chains were now lit in a dark flaming aura. His claws are also changed. They are now glowing green. "EAT THIS!!! DARK SIGH!!!" The powerful attack then engulfed the two titans in the dark flames from hell.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 am
Dax shrugged, "Whatever's going on in there, kid, I'm not concerned for Chronomon" he sneered at Belphegor. Whenever DinoTigermon and Alex started going towards him, Dax simply flicked his hand, and Daemon appeared infront of him.  

City in Slumber

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 am
Țhe Țrue ero
♩♪♬♭
Dinotigermon grunts as he his forced to stop. Their path is now blocked by the third digimon(robed, or DL?). Alex grabs his digivice. Looks like this will get messy after all." He holds it out, and points it to the ground. "Monmon, Digitamamon, Chikurimon: Evacuate everyone!" Three beams of light shoot out of the digivice, and form into the three, and they hurry to start saving people. Monmon, being the most enthusiastic, heads off first. "On it!" Chikurimon, doesn't say a word, but floats off to do its job. Digitamamon is the last to go, knowing that it is his job to watch out for the other two in case something bad happens. "We'll be back soon!"
With evacuations in progress, Alex lets out a sigh. "Now we can deal with this more effectively.
Dinotigermon growls at the fallen angel digimon before turning its gaze on Alex. "Maybe you should get off my back. Like you said, this is going to get messy."
Alex climbs off. "So you're going battle mode? Alright." Dinotigermon starts to shine, and it's form changes. his fir turns yellow, and it grows out. The bayonets fuse with his mouth, becoming firm canines, his paws grow larger, and he sprouts a brilliant mane. "Saberleomon!" His fur bristles as he gets ready to attack.
Alex runs to the side, still intent on getting to the guy causing this.
Saberleomon fires his fur like needles at Daemon. "Infinity arrow!!"
Sleipmon and Ulforceveedramon seem to be stuck in a stare-off. Neither of their opponents are making a move, but they don't dare move to aid Alex in case of a trick. "Should I take this as surrender?" Ulforceveedramon points his thumb at Sleipmon. "What he said. I've got better things to do than stare at you all day."
Alex hears the voice of another human, and looks up. He doesn't recognize him, but he nods at him before running around Daemon and calling out to Dax. What's going on is just ridiculous. This is why humans get such a bad rep around here. "Hey, are you out of your mind?! Call your digimon off. You're hurting people what have they ever done to you!?"

User Image
♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco ran back towards Network City with Veedramon right next to him. Since he first arrived in the city with Chibomon by his side, Marco faced many challenges and many opponents. His journey through the Digital World allowed him to become strong along with his partner who had digivolve to his In-training, Rookie, and now Champion form. Chibomon continued to grow in size and he was several feet taller than Marco now. Veedramon picked up Marco and placed on his back as he charged towards the city. "What's going on? There's chaos all over the place, is this normal?" Marco asked Veedramon, as he looked around some of the destroyed buildings and the digimon and tamers that were scattering around, away from the madness. "No, this is definitely not normal! There are strong digimon -really strong digimon- battling." Veedramon flinched slightly, the amount of power that was being displayed was messing with his data. There was an especially strong digimon who would have easily wiped him out were he not in his Champion form. "Then we better be careful..." Marco looked forward as Veedramon came to a stop. He jumped from from his back and looked ahead at the digimon that were fighting. They were all of high level or at least appeared to be. Marco frowned, they always faced opponents that were stronger than them, but, that also made them strong as well.

Marco and Veedramon tried to stay hidden as they approached the battle. He wasn't sure if there was a good or bad side, but depending on how things turn out then he would have pick a side and fight.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 am
Țhe Țrue ero
♩♪♬♭
Monmon, the small monkey digimon, just finished helping a Doggymon out from under some fallen debris when he notices the pair of newcomers actually moving towards the battle. The blue dragon, Veedramon looks pretty strong, but Monmon doesn't want to take too many chances. He's starting to feel weird and knows it's because of the superultimate, UltimateChaosmon in such close proximity. He flags down the Veedramon. "Hey! Hey! You shouldn't be over here! It's getting dangerous." He hears Saberleomon's roar, and his ears perk up, but he's unable to see what's happening. "A-anyway you need to find shelter, or get out of the city quick! I'lll.." He tries to move towards them, but in this area, he is just too close to UltimateChaosmon, and without another word, he falls unconscious.

User Image
♩♪♬♭

User Image  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games