Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 am
*walks into the bar and sees Maune* Ummm... maybe I shouldn't ask, but, what's going on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 am
Alright :;Maune walks off the machine then sits down::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:42 am
Hi Kits Rose, Bandaidd thought I was signing up for the Cabana boy postion here at this bar lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:47 am
Oh, I see... *sits down, trying to avoid looking at Maune*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:48 am
I'm going to go ahead and approve you for the position, Maune. We'll just need Gilda's approval and a TB test and maybe some vaccinations, just the usual stuff and you'll be good to serve drinks! biggrin

Good job, Maune.

*pats his rump and walks back to finish the forms*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am
I can do the vaccinations? -lurks in the shadows with a giant syringe-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 am
*Eileen finishes her Scotch on the Rocks. She gets up and before she leaves the Cabana, she passes by the exam room again.* Hmm, Maune would make a good servien- ... er, I mean server at the bar here! twisted *saunters out of the thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 pm
::Maune blushes as he walks in the back and puts on some of his clothes:: (well I got to go now sadly my mom needs pc catch you all later)  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:02 pm
OH! Before you get dressed, here's a little sumthin sumthin...

*injects Maune with purple solution*

That will help you feel better. Sorry, Showa. You'll need to be hired before you can vaccinate any Geezers, here. Strictly professional, you know.

Go apply with gilda and she'll check out your credentials.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:11 pm
*peeks over at Maune and is slightly disappointed to see him putting clothes back on*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:44 pm
*reviews the continuous video tape*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:44 pm
bandaidd
Much better, hun. Umm, Showa. I'll have to ask you and your daughter to leave unless Unlimited gives express permission and signs a release. And Nei1! I am shocked!! There will be no videos of the proceedings.

First, of course, we'll need to do a drug screening. Here's a urine cup, please fill it to this line. *points* Now will be fine unless you have a problem with Showa and Sunako being additional witnesses. When we're done with that unpleasantness, we can begin the actual exam.

And please pardon my unprofessional attire. I was resting in the hot tub when I got the information that you were actually complying. *adjusts towel wrap*

((Ahh I go to work and so much happens >.<))

*Stands back and laughs as Maune gets dragged into something he didn't intend on doing. Grabs cup from Bandaidd and stands back*

I don't mind if they're here, its totally fine. 3nodding So where do I go fill this urine cup at =o? Oh and does someone need help adjusting a towel?  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:50 pm
UnlimitedBlade
bandaidd
Much better, hun. Umm, Showa. I'll have to ask you and your daughter to leave unless Unlimited gives express permission and signs a release. And Nei1! I am shocked!! There will be no videos of the proceedings.

First, of course, we'll need to do a drug screening. Here's a urine cup, please fill it to this line. *points* Now will be fine unless you have a problem with Showa and Sunako being additional witnesses. When we're done with that unpleasantness, we can begin the actual exam.

And please pardon my unprofessional attire. I was resting in the hot tub when I got the information that you were actually complying. *adjusts towel wrap*

((Ahh I go to work and so much happens >.<))

*Stands back and laughs as Maune gets dragged into something he didn't intend on doing. Grabs cup from Bandaidd and stands back*

I don't mind if they're here, its totally fine. 3nodding So where do I go fill this urine cup at =o? Oh and does someone need help adjusting a towel?
My daughter gets to witness the medical process. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 pm
Gilda should be in sometime later. *Leans over the bar and grabs a bottle before slipping in to her office.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 pm
bandaidd
I'm going to go ahead and approve you for the position, Maune. We'll just need Gilda's approval and a TB test and maybe some vaccinations, just the usual stuff and you'll be good to serve drinks! biggrin

Good job, Maune.

*pats his rump and walks back to finish the forms*
I'll just check his shot records and we'll see what he needs. ninja Definitely need to do that TB test. When you're dressed Maune, stop by my office. Bandaidd will drop your charts off soon. Thanks  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games