Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:30 pm
Even though this girl had nothing to do with her, she was still cautious as to how she knows so much about the enemy yet she knows claims to be a blood-relative of hers that has been fighting with Hikari's enemies. When the apparatus touched her hair, she jumped away from her and unlocked the door. Her hand reached towards the doorknob and opened the door that was once locked and rushed towards the kitchen, where, hopefully, Chaos was still in that area to warn him of the ghost that had informed her about this woman that was to attack him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm
chaos is outside and stare couple hitmen and draw out his gun and open fire at them."why u guy just rest a bit"said chaos fire at handgun with blade on it.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm
When she heard gunshots to where she had left Chaos, her heart raced, wondering if something had happened to him. She ran faster, hoping that if Chaos was in some kind of trouble, she could at least help him in some way. Reaching the kitchen door, she noticed that the window from the kitchen was shattered all over the place. Hikari also noticed that Chaos was the one attacking, not the perpetrator. A sigh of relief came over her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 pm
megan watch men got they a** beat by chaos. she leave know it is not good idea attack him to soon.

chaos turn around seen hikari and "huh hikari i thought u in ur room about now"said chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 am
Hikari looked at Chaos and rushed towards him and embraced him. She was just glad that he was all right. She couldn't bear to see another person that's close to her get hurt. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she embraced Chaos. Indeed she was trying to be strong yet it was still painful to think about. She really wished that this battle will end so that she can live a peaceful life.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:28 pm
chaos was shock and felt hikari body in embraced on me."hikari r u okay and lets talk in house i make dinner and some thing to drink too" said chaos place my arms around hikari.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:50 am
Hikari nodded as she tried to dry her tears. She gave a smile yet it looked pained. She really couldn't stand the fact that she might not have a normal life until she have done something about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm
chaos went back to kitchen to start cooking dinner and made some green tea for hikari place on table."hikari i know it is hard for u and we need get ur memory back to u"said chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:22 pm
lisa walk down and spot hikari and chaos make dinner like old days remember that peace time but that was time of wars. "hikari i hope someone heal ur kind heart that be love someone close to u"said lisa walk by the door lead out side.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 pm
She felt the presence of that ghostly apparatus leave. Her head turned towards the window, gazing as she paused. She didn't know why but she just felt someone she knew was watching them. After a little pause from the gaze, Hikari glanced back towards Chaos and just shrugged off the feeling. She approached the table and sat down, reached for the tea and took a sip of it. The floral smell and taste of the tea did soothe down her rampid heart.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm
megan and joy knew they r in that house and try make a new plan. " why u lets me do this and no back up this time" said Joy ask at megan. "well if u die in that man hand or u failed dont return back to the kingdom but it is ok to go about it"said megan going part way to inn meet other boys.Joy return to chaos house at but carry her weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:23 pm
chaos stir around pot and grab the dish to pour hot chiken soup then place on table to hikari."so hikari soon i think we sure go leave this place and get ready for long day head of us"said chaos get the bread on table.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Hikari reached for the spoon and took a sip of the broth. It was delicious that it made her smile. When she heard Chaos muttering about getting ready, she nodded her head and tried to finish as much of the soup as she can. She stood from her seat and then rushed towards her room to gather the stuff she left there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am
chaos felt a arua before and step out in front the house draw out dual handguns aim straight at road knew some is come."oh my it is u protect dear hikari and i thought it is don but i heard megan kill him"Said joy draw out her blade at chaos. "so u r work with Dan now and he do will again trying save his skin and try kill my girl and wont lose her"Said chaos strike first at joy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 am
As Hikari head towards her room, she felt multiple precenses in the vicinity. Her head turned slightly, glancing towards the window but shrugged the feeling off for now. When she reached her room, slowly opened the door, opening it enough to peek out of. She noticed that the ghostly apparation had left and cannot be seen or sensed anywhere. She opened the door completely and hurried within her room, taking her staff and the cloak that Chaos had given her. Hikari paced back towards the kitchen since she sensed danger nearby. Her heart raced as bad images in her mind kept playing in her mind. She could not bear to see another one of her precious friends disappear.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games