Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm
June quickly got to her feet, glaring at Dark. Sitting back on her feet, her arms gently on her lap, she Glanced around at the salt circle and laughed
"You think I'm your only threat?" She said, her voice doubled with what seemed to be Kyra's. Tilting her head, June began humming a few notes before snapping her head to the side, looking out the window. Saying nothing for a few minutes, she turned back to Dark and laughed again
"you'll need a much larger salt circle for what's coming!" June mused, swaying a little bit. Her eyes became lifeless, the red streaks moving again. June's face fell, her eyes rolling back into her head as they shut and she fell to her side. She remained motionless.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Artisia laughed loudly. She was amused by the creatures surrounding her vassal. Only Amentet scared her but she would not admit that.

"Surely you do not think I am making him come? He was born to be the bearer of the seal of the black dragon. Tis his lineage that had condemned him," Artisia said musically. "Come child, you know how to overcome them. A mere bullet and petty spells can never hold you from your true self. Come here love," Artisia waved her hand.

I nodded at her words and felt a strong presence around me. I nearly stuttered but I felt powerful, and evil. I chuckled. My face down and my hair hiding my face.

"Thou petty creatures shall never harm me. Tis my destiny to bear this immensity and thou shall not interfere!" I said growing louder till I shouted at the end and a surge of power blasted those around me. I laughed darkly. I didn't know what was happening but it felt good. I was no longer the weak boy. I was powerful.

"Come Artisia, I must meet with my sire," I said in a deep voice as I walked to the woman who called me her lover.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 pm
Scarlet stood there un effected by the blast. "So he really is weak...letting himself be consumed with evil. How pethetic..." Scarlet looked at the woman, "You can take him then he's weak anyways so it doesnt' matter." She grinned and turned way from them. She wasn't going to waste her energy on a littl boy who thought he was strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm
"You think him weak? How amusing. Can you not tell that he was different from other humans when he entered the domain of this compound?Can you not sense the darkness that harbor around him from the beginning? Are you telling me that you cannot tell from the start?" Artisia began to laugh. She had sensed me even when I was at the gates and she was trapped within the halls of the library deep within the mansion.

"Heed them not. That witch is a waste of my time. Her powers are not even of my match," I said smugly. I was confused. When did I start talking like I was back in the 19th century? But it felt right. It felt like I've found myself again.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Scarlet sighed and turned around, "Oh i felt it alright....but i thought nothing of it. I've seen worse, the darkness around him isn't compared to the darkness i've seen." She then looked down at the boy, "My powers can easily match yours in fact i believe that your's cannot match mine." She spread her arms out, "Go ahead strike me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 pm
"I see nothing is worth from hitting you. I had better off save my energy for my sire. he had waited for me for too long since her passed his life to a woman of my lineage. It would not please me to be hindered from him. Say goodbye to her for me, Artisia," I said to the woman beside me. She held the door for me and bowed.

"As you wish love. She will hinder you no more," Artisia said sweetly and I passed her. She straightened herself and faced Scarlet. "Please go easy on me," she teased with a smirk as she stood firmly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 pm
Scarlet rolled her eyes, "Figured..." She looked over at the woman her face emotionless. "I will go on easy on you...only because i want you to suffer before you die." She grinned and dropped her arms down. 'What a waste of time....she better hurry this along...i have things to do.' She sighed and waited for her to attack...Scarlet didn't bother to move there was not much point in doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Artisia rolled her eyes. "You never really cared about the witless boy did you? No wonder you just let him pass. I am only here to stop anyone else from entering and if no one makes a move I shall remain here quietly. I am not intimidated by you though. We both don't know the true level of our powers and I am not here to make assumptions," she said with a smile.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 pm
Scarlet let out a laugh and looked at her, "It's not that i didn't care. I know that there was nothing i could do....well i could have done something, but i didn't want to kill the child. But now im interested and i now want to enter. I wonder what kind of things i would see there," she grinned and took three steps foward. She continued to move toward the woman who guarded the door. "And besides im not intimidated by you either. In fact i find you extremly annoying. Don't know why but i do."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm
"Oh well, the feeling is mutual. My love found you not up to his par thus I feel annoyed by your presence too. But I do not show it as clearly as you do. I know when to lie and deceive," she said with an evil smile. "It is good to know that we are both are un-intimidated by the other, else all fun would go to waste," she said and she pushed Scarlet back with both her hands.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 pm
Scanda concentrated on the Womans words "What makes you think I just have this as a weapon?!"he said frustraitidly as he put the gun back in his pocket he got his left hand as dark energy started to swirl into it as the dark energy formed into an orb the darkness getting darker as Scanda fired the energy at the boy as it started damagin the boys back leaving lots of blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Scarlet gripped her wrists and didn't budge. "I tend to have a lot of fun tourmenting you," Scarlet also gave an evil smile and let her arms drop. She then suddenly turned to her side and brought her elbow back and brought it back toward the womans stomach, but she didn't hit her instead she was hit my a blast of energy that cuase her to fly back.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm
Artisia chuckled in the ruins she had been thrown into. "Is that all? Even my dress was not damaged," she said as she stood up. She was right. even her dress was free of any type of damage. "My turn," she said playfully and fire spread on Scarlet where she had placed her hands at. Blue fires began to engulf Scarlet's whole form.

I look at my back. Yes blood dripped but I felt nothing. I absorbed the darkness and my wound healed in a blink of an eyes. I smirked and turned back to face Scanda.

"You are interesting. If you continue to use dark matter against me then I shall eat them up. They are my energy," I said. I made a ball of dark matter and compressed it into the size of a pea. I smiled at Scanda in my innocent way.

"This is how a dark matter bullet should look like and," my eyes turned sharp and as fast as a shot, the bullet was bedded on the wall behind him and the whole part disintegrated into ashes. I smirked still.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm
Scarlet streached and cracked her back while all of that was happening. She wafted the flames away and looked over at Artisia, "That was pretty.." she chuckled and charged her. As she got closer she faded away only to appear behind her again. She stood there and let a great force constrict the woman.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm
"Oh that feels good," Artisia said as she easily pushed the constriction away from her body. "Haven't felt a squeeze like that in a while. felt like I was waking up from my sleep," she said and she pulled Scarlets hair and smashed her face to the door. "Like that?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games