Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:57 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Shun and Kikyo both finish their food nd decide to walk outside. Shun holds her hand as they walk.

They walk to a koi pond and there are cherry trees and pink leaves. They walk on a bridge.

"Its pretty." Shun said as helooked at the scene. He went up to a cherry tree and smiled as the petals fell. "Like pink snow.."

"This is where I spent my life after you left...with a strange girl...me..." She looked at the petals.

Shun looked at her. "You did?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Shun and Kikyo both finish their food nd decide to walk outside. Shun holds her hand as they walk.

They walk to a koi pond and there are cherry trees and pink leaves. They walk on a bridge.

"Its pretty." Shun said as helooked at the scene. He went up to a cherry tree and smiled as the petals fell. "Like pink snow.."

"This is where I spent my life after you left...with a strange girl...me..." She looked at the petals.

She nods. "Yes. We will leave, right? Or would you rather we stay?" she thought it was a good but bad idea.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

She nods. "Yes. We will leave, right? Or would you rather we stay?" she thought it was a good but bad idea.

Shun smiled and kissed her cheek. "We don't belong in this time. We belong at home." Shun said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:08 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun smiled and kissed her cheek. "We don't belong in this time. We belong at home." Shun said happily.

"I know. I just miss this place. They desroy it. It's so nice to be able to go back and see." she smed still wearing the kimono.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"I know. I just miss this place. They desroy it. It's so nice to be able to go back and see." she smed still wearing the kimono.

"Yeah..It nice when you can return." He said as he rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm
She relaxed. They would leave tonight...and may never come back. She loved Ji and Ba. They where always there.She looked at the moi below. The pond was covered in petals.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
She relaxed. They would leave tonight...and may never come back. She loved Ji and Ba. They where always there.She looked at the moi below. The pond was covered in petals.

Shun looks at the tree and smiled.He let go of Kikyo's hand and picked a whole flower from the tree. He came and put it in her hair. "It looks great on you." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

Shun looks at the tree and smiled.He let go of Kikyo's hand and picked a whole flower from the tree. He came and put it in her hair. "It looks great on you." He said happily.

She blushes. She felt like a china doll. "Thanks"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Your welcome." HE said and kissed her full on the lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She wrapped her arms around him.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

Shun put his hands on her back and brought her closer and he deepened the kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She puts her hands on his shoulders in surprise as he pulls her in. (s**t I gtg. Cya.)  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She puts her hands on his shoulders in surprise as he pulls her in. (s**t I gtg. Cya.)

(Bye)
Shun pulls away and gives apologetic look. "I'm sorry. Was that too much?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Bye)

She blushes and kisses his forehead. "No."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:26 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Bye)

She blushes and kisses his forehead. "No."

Shun smiled, "Okay. You wanna head back?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games