Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sh1va

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:39 am
hi all, i'm a new geezer, i'm 29, a home maker and mum of three looking for some intelligent conversation, wait hang on no just any kind of conversation with someone older than my children hee hee!! (2,4 and 6) hope to chat to you all soon

heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:06 am
I'm kinda...new at being old. 21 and i feel older than I am, look older than I am, but act younger than I should. Kinda funny how life turns out that way. Gives you all the tools you need but none of the instructions. I suppose Oregon is as good a place as any to be like that though. Been here since '04. Check it on the profile if you want i guess.  

Con Vallian

Wheezing Elder

Iaido Dude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 am
ninja Hi I'm 'iaido dude' 40 year's young (I lie a lot and say that I'm 35 burning_eyes ),
I'm glad to find some geezer's here and being English I love that phrase.

I'm seriously into Martial Art's despite, sciatica, a knee with not much in the way of ligaments left, and a hole through the top of the shin of the same leg.

I'm really hope-ing the hot tub will ease my ache's and pain's, Also I REALLY do know how to use a cane effectivly on whipper snappers.

I'm in Liverpool England and really enjoy fishing on Gaia and 'profile surfing' those I meet in the 'chat room's and post threads'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:25 am
Lo everyone. smile It's excellent to find a place that -isn't- a bunch of little kids yammering on about stuff that seems inane to me... I'll enjoy having intelligent conversations with you all, I'm sure. mrgreen  

14-Tainted Love-88

Bofar

Gracious Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:31 am
I'm now thirty yeas old. Since friday aug 29, I reached the third decade.
I'm from Québec, Canada.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:32 am
Hey. 27 (and feeling older by the day). Work for a living in retail, and don't often have alot to say. Unless there's a debate about the Human Condition, space/time, or dimentional theory xd

Oh, and cryptiods. I like my cryptoids  

Gorbaz

Fkn Brian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:33 am
Morning, I'm Brian, age 23 from Arizona and I'm glad to be here, and happy to meet some Gaians my own age.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:41 am
Hi, I'm Shawn and I'm a geezer....I'm 28 for about two more weeks. Don't let the name confuse you, I am a woman.

About two weeks ago I got told I was too old for Gaia by some whippersnapper on the jigsaw puzzle when I uncharacteristically responded to some comments others made and was helping a girl vent her boyfriend troubles. Sometimes I think of myself as the wizened old lady of gaia, here to give advice

Sakura  

selket16

XRavelinaX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:44 am
*waves*

hello all ^.^ I'm 24 (dreading december when I turn 25 -.-) I'm a mommie to 2 little boys....(one of which is right next to me being a weirdo, but thats normal for him....) as well as caregiver and partial owner to plenty of little furry animals....(we own 11 rabbits, 2 cats, a gunea pig, a chinchila, a rat...and we also have a hermit crab..he may not be "furry" but hes fuzzy lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:47 am
selket16

About two weeks ago I got told I was too old for Gaia by some whippersnapper on the jigsaw puzzle when I uncharacteristically responded to some comments others made and was helping a girl vent her boyfriend troubles.

Sakura

sadly most of the ones who say that dont realize they shouldnt even be on here....i think i had one who was like 11 say it to me -.-  

XRavelinaX

vXSevenXv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 am
Hey everybody. My names Amelia and Im 21. Im new to this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:25 am
Hello, I am Skaliver. I will be 29 in a month and I am currently living in Fort Worth, Texas, but this tends to change often because I work in theater and go where the work is which includes touring.

I love martial arts film (well foreign films in general really) but am big into movies period. I also read a lot, mostly sci-fi/fantasy.  

Skaliver

chernobylpets

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:37 am
The name is Chern (yes really) and Im 29, from Vladivostok. Im single, no kids...just cats. My english is not de best, but that makes me more funny as other peepz say razz
I am happy to join de guild, as i finally no have to bite my tongue around kiddies...and i hope to meet other from my generation.

so helllllllo world.... the chern hath landed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:12 am
hey all. The name's Martin and im 22 for 2 more weeks blaugh  

Matlej

Not Safe For Twerk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:15 am
Hello every one, I'm 23 and glad to find a guild like this.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games