Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:36 am
..... if I was fine with the separation, I would not have even used Seth. I would have just moved on to another place like I always have. There's nothing I have here that can't be replaced.... *looks down and to the side* ... except you...

*takes Ryzan's hand, intertwining their fingers*
I know you like it here. I thought asking you to leave everything behind would have been the inconsiderate thing to do, so I wanted to make it possible for you to stay here while still being with you.

Having "kidnapped" dame.... I didn't think the end result was going to be as bad as it was. I figured at the worst, I would be faced with kidnapping charges, which dame likely would have dropped if she had even decided to press them in the first place. I didn't realize the officers were going to get all gung-ho on me stare ... though I guess I should have expected it considering that they're cops and that's what they do stressed , especially if they feel like they're not getting enough excitement in their lives stare

*knows that he's likely going to go off on too much of a tangent at this rate and decides to try to get back on track*
Since I brought out Seth, coming back is going to be more difficult. Even if I did want to do community service, for you to have obtained my signature so quickly could cast suspicion on you. More suspicious still is for Seth to suddenly stop coming around after I return.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:34 am
I do not see why you feel it is so mzilt more important to keep Seth a secret...
I already told you. He's the best disguise I have. You might have a whole plethora of illusion spells, but I can only use a few items that have them. Besides, if it was found out that I'm Seth and you knew it all along, that could get you in trouble as well.
Jhal your life here is not as it was in our world. You do not have need for such illusions. I also doubt that any charges I could potentially face for knowing about your disguise would be that severe. Whatever it may be that I would have to go through, even if it is mzilt worse than I believe it would be, as long as it means we can be together again.... I would endure it.
You shouldn't have to do anything. This is my mess.
"Should" or "should not" is hardly the question. This is what I want. I care not if it means I have to be punished. It is more important that I have you....

*squeezes Tes' hand, pulling it to his chest*
I... I have gone through a lot more than you know for your sake, so please do not use me as an excuse.

*hands the papers over to Tes*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:16 am
*sits there quietly for a moment, staring at Ryzan slightly confused... not entirely sure what he means. There aren't a whole lot of specific things that come to mind when he tries to think of things Ryzan has had to do for him... but if it really is more than he knows as Ryzan has said, then that would be expected.

He skims over the documents to get a better idea of what exactly the terms are. Once finished, he takes a pen out of his pocket, signs his name, and hands the documents back to Ryzan*
... despite what you may think... I do care about what you want...

I might not always show it in the best of ways and screw up a lot... but I do care.
*holds his cheek and softly kisses his lips, keeping his eyes closed and staying close as he speaks*
You are the single most important thing in my life, and I will do what I can to make sure you're happy.

*kisses him again, this time more slowly and deeply. After a few moments, he gradually pulls back, smiling slightly at Ryzan and petting his cheek*
Usstan ssinssrigg dos, R'zn.

*kisses his forehead and stands, putting his headphones back on while changing back into his human form, but doesn't bother with his contacts*
Let me know when that's done being filed away and I'll be home before you know it.

*kisses Ryzan's hand then heads back in, walking through the place and exiting out the front*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:21 am
*sits there a while longer, blushing as he watches Tes leave. He then looks down at the papers and smiles at seeing Tes' signature there. 4laugh Excited, he practically skips while exiting and on his way back to MW*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 pm
*snuffs out a clove at the entrance of the restaurant then opens the door and heads inside and demands cake at the greeter*
*he motions for her to sit outside - she finds an outside area and sits waiting for her cake*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:39 pm
* Appears in Chatty Kathys and walks up to the bar and orders a brandy. As he turns around to wait for it he notices Leko sitting outside. He retrieves his brandy and walks to the door * Umm hey.....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 pm
*lights another clove since she's sitting outside yawns and waits impatiently for that cake*
How long does it take them to cut cake stressed
*hears someone address her - looks up excitedly hoping for cake but then sees.... User Image him.*
*blows smoke at him*
Hey yourself.... User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:45 pm
* motions towards the open seat next to her * Is the seat taken...?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm
*thinks about needing to sit that close to him and her stomach turns*
It will be - if you must sit over there
*points to a chair a few feet across from her*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 pm
* Takes a seat in the chair she indicated * Thank you..... * sets his bandy down after taking a drink * We never really finished our conversation......would you like to?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 pm
I don't recall any conversation....
I mostly recall being burn from the inside by nothing other than, holy water User Image
then some audacious claims being made about my other.....

*takes a deep drag of the clove to relax her nerves*
Where the hell is my cake stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 pm
* looks down for a moment before looking up into her face again * Well do you want to talk.....? Anything....?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:07 pm
*cuts eyes at him*
What is your deal?
Why would I want to talk?
I only came yesterday to confront you because of all these weird stories I keep hearing.
And that didn't turn out so well for me User Image
Just can't say I see your motives rolleyes
Not like it matters - but don't think for a second I'm going to "take a walk" with you... You only get one shot with those kind of things. User Image

*stares inside waves an arm wondering where her cake was already*
What do you want anyway?User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 pm
* he sighs and sadness begins to well up inside him. Before it get loose he shoves it back down inside him * Most everything that was said was true. All except for me trying to kill you. I could never do that.. * He looked away briefly before looking back * Leko you can read thoughts...you are old enough to distinguish truth...you should know Im not lying...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:20 pm
Did you just call me old??? scream
What the hell?!
I don't know if that's supposed to be an insult to my judgment or what?
Are you saying I'm getting senile in my OLD age?
and i read conscious thoughts! I'm not a soothsayer! scream
Fine - you didn't want to kill me.
Happy?
Good. Done.
Are we finished now?
I just wanted some cake!
What the hell did they have to do?? bake a whole new one or something!?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games