Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Tomoyo ran through the vents and jumped in, and proceeded to pin Kazumi to the wall. "You b*****d!" She growled, throwing a punch at her. Kazumi smirked and took the punch. "You're so weak. You should know that I'm doing this for everyone's benefit. You should be happy that I am changing sides." Tomoyo growled and punched again, not sure whether she should be upset or angry. "Happy? I thought you were my sister, not the sadistic b**** I grew up hating! Kazumi smirked. "Let me down." She said. Her grip loosened and Kazumi punched Tomoyo in her gut. "You have a lot to learn. You all do." She said, walking towards the door. Tomoyo growled and got back up, running at her. Kazumi grabbed her neck and strangled her. "If you would've been good boys and girls, this would have never happened." She said cooly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 pm

"oh erin. its not nice to start fights with ppl." chris smirked. "who said i was starting a fight with a person?" i said sarcastically. and smashed her face into the corner of the doorway. and then threw her on her bak and pinned her to the ground. blood was gushing out of her nose and the corner of her eyebrow. i punched her till my knuckles wer raw. she cudnt fight bak cuz her arms wer pinned underneath my knees.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Kazumi smirked. She could see that Tomoyo was starting to lose control. She dropped her, her grin widening as Tomoyo growled evilly and started to change. She ripped Erin and Chris apart.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:56 pm

i struggled against kazumi's grip on me. chris got up quickly and immediately pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed me thro the stomach. wen blake saw chris stab me he ran and side tackled her "dont you touch her b***h!" he said as he rolled over. i doubled over and clutched the knife that was still in my stomach. "you..you.." was all i cud say as i saw my life flash before my eyes. i started to see wen me and blake first broke out, wen we went to the fair for the first time, wen we acidently kissed, wen we found derek and jessica, the time at the beach wen we had gone to disneyland that morning. then i came bak to reality and i squeezed my eyes shut and felt tears that wanted to roll over as i grabbed the knife pulled it out quickly. i scream and let the tears out.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Tomoyo growled and rushed at Kazumi, and Kazumi stabbed her shoulderblade, then slowly brought it up her back. Tomoyo howled and fell to her knees. Jude came in through the vent. "What's happening...?" He asked, seeing Kazumi with a bloody knife, Tomoyo's back cut, and Erin on the ground with blood by the ground. "You monster!" He yelled at Kazumi and Chris.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

"jude!" blake called motioning for him to go untie him so he cud help erin. "blake...blake i giv up. i giv...i cant.." i started to say but coughed and squealed at the pain in my stomach. "erin dont you dare say that!" blake said to me as he knelt down next to my head. "she sayd she gives up. looks like they wer wrong about her. she isnt as strong as they all thought she was." chris said before taking out her gun and pointed it at my head.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Tomoyo growled and tried to get up, but Kazumi started to choke her again."Not so fast." She said. "Jude, you have 2 choices." She said, pointing at Erin, then Tomoyo. Jude growled and scrambled Kazumi's brain functions, then tackled Chris. Kazumi howled and fell to the ground. Tomoyo got up and smiled faintly. "Thanks..." She said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Hannah walked over to the guy locked up "Do not worry, I am here to help you." She started to unlock him as he stared at her "Who are you?" Hannah closed her eyes seeing what Kazumi did "Does not matter who I am." Hannah shook her head, Kazumi one question....are you really gonna be like this... I can't say I didn't see this coming...but I guess my time having fun with you was for nothing.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Kazumi couldn't move, being completely out of it, btu got Hannah's message. 'Yes. It is who I am, who I was made to be.' She sent back.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Hannah shook rolled her eyes, Kazumi you have the choice to lead your own life and destiny no ugly white coat a** can say anything otherwise. She helped the guy up, Blake need help? Hannah looked at the vent, Kazumi...I hope your more evolved than that...I know you have the knowledge in your mind to know that you are just bringing youself down to a lowlevel of character.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Kazumi looked at the ground. 'I don't care about my character. I went with my sister because I was worried they would retire me.' She sent. 'But now, they won't, and I just want to go on doing what I was meant to do.' She said that, but seep in her heart, she had a different plan in mind. Jude picked up Tomoyo and looked at her wound. She jumped out of his arms and ran at Kazumi, still barely able to move. She took her knife out of her pocket and raised it to stab. Kazumi chuckled evilly. "Your hands are shaking." She slurred. "Go ahead and do it. You'll only be as good of a person as I am." She said. Tomoyo quivered. Could she really do it?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm

'i definitely need help, wake jess up so she can heal erin! now!' blake thought to hannah. he took the pocket knife out of his bak pocket and cut the rope that was around his wrist and feet. he put it away and picked me up and tried to ignore the sound i made as he picked me up. "dont worry im gonna get you out of here." he whispered to me and bent his head down and pecked my lips. i cud barely keep my eyes open, but i tried so that i cud at least see his face.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Hannah looked at the guy "Stay alert." She climbed through the vent, What kind of sister are you being to Tomoyo. Hannah jumped out and glanced at every one "No one talks these days."
Kazumi you were probably made to do this but I think of you to arise to the occasion and be a better person, She walked over her before Tomoyo could do anything. "You are way smarter than that and you know it" She glanced at Kazumi. "What kind of family would do this to her only blood related sister" She gazed down at Kazumi disappointed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Hannah nodded and walked over to Jessica. "Wake up Jess, Erin needs you" she only budged a little. "Do not make me put water down your pants" She forced herself up and went over to Erin.
((I only controlled her fer a second only way I could think of something. ))

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Tomoyo looked at Hannah, then the knife, her expression that of a dear in headlights. Kazumi looked up at Hannah, regaining some of her mobility. "Blood means as much as the water in a lake, it can flow and flow yet still be replaced." She looked at Tomoyo, then down. "Go ahead and do it." She said. Tomoyo looked at both of them and bit her lip, not saying anything, since she felt tears forming.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games