Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

"Shin-Zantetsuken!" Vin roared as he activated his powers then appeared behind Gluttony, it's mouths would be sliced open from the attack. Kyo teleported, grabbed Gluttony's arm and shoved it into the monster's mouth. Now lets hope he eats himself into oblivion. Vin thought with a sigh as he switched Knight Modes, changing to his Normal Knight Form.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 am

Gluttoney ate his arm as it regrew. he grabbed vin and swallowed him whole before looking at kyo a she vanished and appeared above him and spewed a stream of bile onto him

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

((You would think he would just eat himself))

Kyo dodged and dove into Gluttony to find his brother, finding him hanging from the monster's uvula. "I'm thinking he needs some indigestion." Kyo said with a smirk as he drew his sword, Vin did the same and the two stabbed their weapons into Gluttony's throat and dropped down.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Gluttoney's head fell off as the two were shot out in a stream of bile as his head regrew. "hehehe..." he said as he saw a soilder approaching. a tounge shot from a mouth on his arma nd grabbed the soilder and pulled him into the mouth and devoured him as his arm turned into a gun.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 pm

((What does it take to kill this guy? gonk ))

"It doesn't look like we're doing to much to hurt him, he just regenerates. Kyo I wish you still had that vial of flesh-eating disease, or that creepy spider thing." Vin said with a sigh as he used his powers to clean himself and his brother off.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 pm

"Gluttoney..enough of these games and finish them off..use blight!"

Gluttoney laughe dna dnodded. he began to glow as he jumped into the air. all of his mouths began licking their teeth as three long tentacles shot from his back. he did a flip and dove down stabbing the tentacles into the gorund a she began draining the land and being of lifeforce.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:33 pm

"Oh hell no!" Kyo yelled as he used a massive disk of Grey Energy to slice through all the tentacles. How do we kill this thing, it eats and eats, wait, what if we starved it? Would that even be possible? Kyo thought to himself.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 pm

((How would I go about killing Gluttony, I mean you finished off Greed in like two seconds but Kyo and Vin can't take down Gluttony just as easily?))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Gluttoney began laughing as he laned on his feet. "You guys are fun food!' He said as he walked towards them. All of his mouths licking their lips.

((just keep attacking him.))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm

"Yeah, why don't you go suck on a power cable." Kyo said wryly before firing multiple blasts of Grey Energy at Gluttony, Vin joining in with massive laser bursts from the lance of his Laser Knight Mode.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Gluttoney skidded backwards as he kept trying to heal the damage form the blasts but they were coming so fast. "uh oh..." He said as he tried dodigng but a blast went astray and hit him in the lock on his belt. Gluttoney gulped. "no!" he said as the lock glowed and gluttoney was pulled into it.

Skull growled. "damn it...Pride go!" Skull ordered a large knight jumped off the ship towards the brothers.

Pride smirked as he gripped his sword. "The sons of Ryo....this will be fun. You beat Gluttoney but i'm much stronger and much wiser!" he said as he began to unsheath his sword. "Pride's rain!!" He yelled as he whippe dout his sword making holy blasts rain down on the two.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 pm

"Death's Hood." Carson said coldly as he entered his Reaper Form and fired multiple blasts of pure death at Pride.

"About time you showed up." Kyo said with a smile as he and Vin both launched a massive gravity pulse at the holy blasts, using Gravity to bend the light. "Now I think it's time I bust out the big guns." Kyo said evilly as he combined both his swords together and raised the Masamune in the air, energy twisting and flowing around it.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Pride smirked. "A reaper eh?" he said as he lifted his hand up. the blast swirled and flowed into his hand as he closed it tightly. He toke off his helmet and opene dhis mouth inhaling carson's blasts as he landed infront of them all. "ah...." he said putting his helmet back on. "you fools are going to bow to my power! I am Regozi's strongest student at sword fighting! You will meet your end!" He said running at them
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 pm

"Suck this!" Kyo yelled as he unleashed the massive energy blast right at Pride's face while Vin dashed out to stop the monster's sword.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:44 pm

pride smirked as he fired a large beam frome his helmet wiping out the grey blast and raicng towards kyo. he saw Vin as he slammed his foot into his face knocking him back.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games