Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:08 pm
((?))

Dr. Sullivan grabbed the medical mask he hung on the cabinet doorknob and put it on his face. He thought he would get food first and then work on their teeth, but he didn't mind doing this first. He pulled the mask over his face. "I don't have one for small children, so it will just have to be a bit big on you" the dentist said as he put the large metallic apron over Ali's body. "I know it's heavy but you won't need it for long" he said. Dr. Sullivan then took out a pair of medical examination gloves and began putting them on. "I'm going to give you a little piece of foam to bite on and then I'm going to set up the X-ray machine. It will make a little buzzing noise when it takes the picture" he said as he put his gloves on and walked over to Ali with the bite foam.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm
(( :3 ))

"Mm, I can handle it." Ali's eyes bugged out as she felt how heavy the apron was. She put 'em back to normal by the time he came back, though. She opened her mouth wide as he came back and went 'ahh'. She knew how stuff like this went down, from when Zaias taught her how to brush her teeth.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm
(So I read back and realized I cut off the Dr Stanfield from passing through the mirror first ^.^;; my bad eternal!)

"You'll have to sit still okay Ali?" Zaias asked his little sister, "Don't move your head until after you're done." He intoned from his position on the wall, with his arms folded across his chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery passed off the voice she's heard as safe to follow after all, As her hand hadn't mysteriously boiled off the end of her arm. Or at least. Not that she could tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 pm
Dr. Sullivan placed the bite foam in Ali's mouth and said "bite down". He held the foam in place and made sure his fingers weren't in position to be chomped.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Ali chomped. It was harder to keep biting than she thought it'd be, but either way, her mouth was like a death grip on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm
Avery stepped through and was immediately aware of the fog coursing through Alex and Jordan and whoever else was covered in vines.
More than that she felt the pure mean coming out from someone she couldn't see. Hidden in the darkness.
She peered in that direction only for a moment. Heading for Alex as quickly as she could, as he was nearest and in need of some help. Or what she could give in any case.

Reaching him she knelt and place her hand along his back. Which she quickly discovered was also hurt. Turning angry at the pure maliciousness that caused all the pain and suffering in the room Avery focused to a point she couldn't remember reaching before. Power surged through her and into Alex so fast he was healed before she'd completely cataloged where he'd been hurt in the first place.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Dr. Sullivan set the machine by Ali's cheek. "Remember, the buzzing just means the picture is being taken. Now I have to leave the room to make the machine work and your brother will have to just step outside for the moment. But don't worry, we won't be going anywhere" the school dentist said and stepped back. He walked to the door and motioned Zaias to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm
Rei frowned as Avery entered the room. Now it was getting to be just too many. Angry, she made more vines shoot out of the ground all around her. They seethed, twisting and waving in the air.

Jordan floated a little bit and came up right behind the girl, Rei. She took her hand and tried to karate chop her neck as hard as she could.

Rei seemed to falter for a second before she turned, her green eyes flaring. Jordan tried to fly away, but her reaction time was weakened due to the poison. A vine slammed her from above and into the ground, pinning her. Rei cackled manically now.

But such large-scale destruction could not go on for long.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm
Ali watched them go and set her lips in a brave face. She remembered to keep her teeth closed around the mouth-thingy, and tried her best to smile for the 'picture'.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm
Zaias nodded and followed the doctor. Shooting Ali a reassuring smile before heading out the door completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery looked for Jordan next. She'd just been slammed beneath more awful vines by a girl with absolutely awful thoughts.
Avery ran towards the girls as quickly as she could. Fully intending to shove the vine girl out of the way to get to Jordan.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm
Alex, fully healed now got up and turned to Rei. "So you want to play dirty, huh?" he said. He focused his energy on some of the vines and began controlling their movement. He began directing them toward Rei.

Christopher shot a fireball at the vine attatched to Jordan. He didn't shoot it right at Jordan but near the base of where it had her.

Dr. Sullivan entered a key code which made the machine buzz. He didn't have a simple push button because just anyone could press it. He told Zaias to wait there and he entered the room. He moved the machine to the other side of her head and said "I'm going to take another picture. Just hold on a little longer". Then he went back out to enter the code again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm
Rei's face contorted and she suddenly looked very annoyed, in stark contrast to any of her earlier laughing lunatic looks. "You little mousies don't know when to quit, do you?" she said as she noticed Alex now fighting back. She screeched as Christopher burned the vines around Jordan, and used the vines around her feet to carry herself high into the air as she let the vines Alex was manipulating wither and die, rather than let them be use against her.

Jordan breathed slowly, concentrating on not falling asleep from the poison.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm
(Lol I love it. Ali smiles for her X-rays. BTW Avery is about to be very....un-avery like for about the next 12 seconds Edit: WOLFY STOP posting at the same time as me! XD)

Avery boosted herself off a thick vine and slammed Rei from behind. In what most linebackers would consider a perfect tackle. Avery got up immediately afterwards and hurriedly went to Jordan before the crazy girl could gain her feet again.

Her powers flashed once more in that ultra fast way and she and Jordan were suddenly both standing on the floor free of vines. Thanks to Christopher's fireball.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Alex released his power over the vines once they died. He then started taking control of Rei's shadow.

Dr. Sullivan entered the code again and then returned to the dental office. He moved the machine away and said "you can open your mouth now" to Ali.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm
Zaias followed the doc back into the office and took up his old position. So far so good.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games