Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am
Jessi had several thoughts rolling around in her mind, each trying to come through, but she didn't know which one would be best to speak out loud. This was not her area of expertise, and really, she shouldn't be trying to give advice to Daniel. She wanted to be there for him. He was a nice man and she enjoyed being around him. She should let him talk and not be worried about giving advice since she wouldn't be a knowledgeable person to give it, anyway.

"Hmm. So does it seem like maybe you're unknowingly self-fulfilling your own worries? You know, worry about something enough and it comes true? Or something different from that?"

{{We'll have to either continue this tomorrow or you can move Daniel if you don't want to be stuck. I'll be on tomorrow, but I have to go to bed now. I took some more medicine to make my neck feel better, and it's finally kicking in. I think I can finally sleep. Do whichever you'd like to do. Mod Jessi if you need to. smile Night!!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 am
(( One last post, then we can pick up later. glad you're feeling better. ))

Daniel shrugged his shoulders in frustration.

"Well, that's just it. That's exactly where I keep getting stuck up. My problem is I have few memories that are older than two months. And the few that have come through have been scrambled and confused. And sad. Sad, but I don't know why. It's so frustrating to feel something and not know why you're feeling it."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 am
*walks up to the front desk with Tes and asks the woman there if she had seen Miro. He at first begins to describe her without mentioning her name, but Tes interrupts and just says, "We're looking for Miro.". Given that she talks in third person often enough, he assumed they probably would have known her by name. The two are directed over to the lounge and Ryzan thanks the woman before heading in with Tes.*

Gi ussta~ This place seems rather cozy now, xas?
*looks around the room, admiring the decor*
Such lovely light fixtures *points to the ones hanging from the ceiling* whee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 am
*looks up when Ryzan points, then over at Ryzan*
It's just too bad we don't particularly care for light.

*he searches the room until he spots a blonde woman asleep at the bar. He approaches and after getting a closer look, though her face is mostly buried in her arms, he's pretty sure it's Miro. When he's about to try to wake her, he spots an untouched slice of pie on the counter next to her*

ninja

*motions for the bartender, speaking a little quieter than usual*
Oi. *flags him down until he gets close enough to talk to without having to raise his voice*

May I help you?
*points to the pie*
This doesn't have eggs in it, does it? ninja

*looks at the elf oddly*
It's a fruit pie. Where would the egg even go?

Just checking ninja
*waves the bartender off to let him know he can go. The bartender starts to ask if he would like a slice of his own, but he keeps waving him off... the wave turning into more of a shooing motion. stressed After the bartender walks off, Tes picks up a fork and starts eating Miro's pie {{ rofl }}* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 am
*walks up to Tes' side*
What are y..
shhh ninja
*motions to the sleeping Miro*
*sighs*
It is not like you cannot get your own rolleyes
*he starts to reach over to give Miro a shake, but Tes grabs him by the wrist and pulls him away. When he starts to say something, Tes slips a fork full of pie into his mouth*

Ha! Now you're a co-conspirator.
*gives Tes an unamused look*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 am
*grins at Ryzan, highly amused by his facial expression*
Come on. You know you like it.
*takes another bite of the pie and flags down the bartender again, asking for a glass of milk.*

Excuse me, but I believe that pie belonged to...
Milk.
But...
Milk stressed
I don't think...
Milk scream
*sighs and walks off to go pour a glass of milk*
*gathers another fork full and holds it up to Ryzan's mouth*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 am
*is about to say he doesn't want any, but knows that as soon as he opens up, Tes is going to feed it to him anyway, so instead he just shakes his head*
*inches the fork closer anyway*
*turns his head, but Tes follows him with the fork. He narrows his eyes at him and groans.*
*waits for Ryzan to be still again, then pushes the bite of pie against his lips*
Open up.

*unamused stare*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 am
tch...
*pulls the fork back a moment, then starts tickling under Ryzan's chin with his index finger.*

*Ryzan's expression contorts as he tries to keep a straight face, but soon he can't help but start to giggle, at which point Tes maneuvers the fork into his mouth*
*with the pie piece now properly situated in Ryzan's mouth he holds up his hands in victory*
I win! xd

*looks at the dark elves oddly as he sets the glass of milk down on the counter, then just walks away*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 am
humph! stare
*crosses his arms and turns his head as he chews*

Such a whiner rolleyes
*finishes up the pie, then turns back to Ryzan, who is still pouting after finishing his bite*
Well jeez... if it bothers you -that- much, then I'll just take it back rolleyes
*grabs Ryzan's cheeks and starts to kiss him*

*blushes and pulls away almost immediately*
Quortek redface There are others around.

So what? ninja
It is impolite. There are those who would rather not witness such intimacies.
*glances around the room for a moment, then shrugs*
No one's watching ninja
*picks right back up where he left off*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 am
:: starts to awaken to a familiar combination of scents, as well as some new ones. When the sleepy fog begins to clear in her mind, she remembers who the familiar scents belong to and sits up on her stool to look around. She smiles at first when she finds the sources are indeed who she thought, but turns a bright red upon finding them making out and turns back toward the bar :: sweatdrop

:: She plans to stay quiet and wait them out, but then out of the corner of her eye, she spots a plate with some purple smudges and pastry crumbs on it ::
gonk Somebody ate Miro's pie! gonk crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 am
*pulls away from Ryzan and acts innocent*
huhn? What? ninja
*looks over at Miro and the empty pie plate*
oh... how dastardly. You know, I think I might have seen Ryzan what that fork over there.
*just as he points to the fork, Ryzan punches him in the arm*
What? xd
*sits down on the stool next to Miro and picks up the glass of milk*
You know, you really shouldn't be sleeping in places like this. Never know what kind of weirdos are wandering around, just waiting to help themselves to your unguarded pastries.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 am
:: scowls at Tes and nabs the glass of milk out of his hand ::
Yoink! blaugh
:: quickly chugs down the glass before he can try to take it back, getting a slight brain freeze in the process :: crying
Owies crying
:: sets the empty glass back down on the counter and rubs her forehead :: crying
Darn modern refridgeration crying
:: takes off her neckercheif to make herself more comfortable. ::

((And because it looks silly mad :: glares pointedly at Tes :: ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 am
{{There was not enough green on the upper half of the outfit.}}

*sits down next to Tes, who's sulking over the lost milk, and speaks to Miro.*
I had thought you would stay on Norrath after accompanying Draa there. You had stayed here for just about a month already so I see no reason for you to have needed to return.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 am
:: pouts ::
But you didn't show Miro around sad You kept Miro downstairs and then Miro got lost playing hide and seek sad Oh yeah... did those eggs ever hatch? surprised I want to see the baby flying ball thingies blaugh
:: bounces on her stool ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 am
um... those were snake eggs, Mir.... apparently demon snake eggs or something. Leko mentioned something about how they would eat whoever was around when they hatched.

*crosses his arms*
Look, if you're planning on staying here in Geezerville for any extended length of time, you're going to have to find someplace else to stay. The security to our place kind of makes having guests an inconvenience... among other inconveniences guests bring stare

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games