Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:51 pm
I've been told multiple different things on this! But it came up in conversation and now it's going to bother me forever.

How do Horsemen breed?

I've been told traditional pumpkins, but they come in fancy baskets. WHICH FOR ALL I KNOW IS A JOKE. IDK. IDK MAN.

I've also been told that it's a ritual sacrifice/slaughter of humans/hunters at an altar where they then mix their fear in together. But that it might just be for War clan. They weren't sure if it was an all clans thing.

Zoobey
lizbot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:21 pm
Eight
I've been told multiple different things on this! But it came up in conversation and now it's going to bother me forever.

How do Horsemen breed?

I've been told traditional pumpkins, but they come in fancy baskets. WHICH FOR ALL I KNOW IS A JOKE. IDK. IDK MAN.

I've also been told that it's a ritual sacrifice/slaughter of humans/hunters at an altar where they then mix their fear in together. But that it might just be for War clan. They weren't sure if it was an all clans thing.

Zoobey
lizbot

Baskets ~ ! I'm pretty sure, zoo can bap me if im wrong ~ Though different clans may have like ~ different looking baskets/basket material etc ~ so that their spawn is more thematic and stuff  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:28 am
Question about RP Points for 3rd Years.

I was informed a bit ago - I do not recall by who now - that points carried over from 3rd Years to Alumni/4th Years. Is this true?

Example: Uru has 74 RP points as a 3rd Year. Upon graduating (which requires 50 RP points), he'd have 24 remaining to use to purchase FEAR upgrades, Natural Abilties, and Babies.

NVM, found the answer: "So your character is now an Alumni and also still has lots of bonus RP points leftover. This is where you go to redeem in extra RP points you have earned. The rp points you used to grow your character do not count, these have to be rp points that you have earned AS a Y3 or Alumni " - source  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:59 pm
Do we get 2 RP point for the ORP if we do 600 words or more or is that other quest role-play?
Zoobey
lizbot

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm
Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Do we get 2 RP point for the ORP if we do 600 words or more or is that other quest role-play?
Zoobey
lizbot

If you are referring to the Welcome to Miasma Village ORP, and you've written 600 words or more, AND the character you are role-playing is NOT a quest/guest student then yes you do earn +2 RP points. RP points can only be earned by non-quest/guest students.

If you are referring to another ORP, please link it so I can see what you are referring to. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:34 pm
I have a question. I got a character here a while back (couple years) that I got approved but never got around to playing (due to life being fickle and evil and whatnot) and I was wondering if I could change his character a bit cause I don't know if I can pull it off.

Also, if someone could please point to where my charries profile is (seeing as I remember his lifeless personality but can't find it nor do I know where to look), I would appreciate it as it has been a few years. If this isn't feasible, I understand. Life is fickle and evil.

Please and thank you.
Dae  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 am
DaemonGabrielle
I have a question. I got a character here a while back (couple years) that I got approved but never got around to playing (due to life being fickle and evil and whatnot) and I was wondering if I could change his character a bit cause I don't know if I can pull it off.

Also, if someone could please point to where my charries profile is (seeing as I remember his lifeless personality but can't find it nor do I know where to look), I would appreciate it as it has been a few years. If this isn't feasible, I understand. Life is fickle and evil.

Please and thank you.
Dae

If he got approved, your post to request enrollment will be in this thread. If the changes are purely personality, then that's fine! If the changes involve species/powers then please do create a new enrollment thread or update the old one and repost an enroll request in the thread linked above ~ !  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:32 am
When a character moves from Y3 to Grad, does their growth points reset?

Uru moved on from Y3 to Grad with 103 points, leaving him with an extra 53 points. I know this get carried over but he starts from a clean slate. He has 0 Comissioned/Art pieces, he has 0 points from minipet growths. Before, these were restricted to 5 points per growth stage. Does this not include Alumni or is Alumni and Y3 synonymous?  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 am
PhiferWolf
When a character moves from Y3 to Grad, does their growth points reset?

Uru moved on from Y3 to Grad with 103 points, leaving him with an extra 53 points. I know this get carried over but he starts from a clean slate. He has 0 Comissioned/Art pieces, he has 0 points from minipet growths. Before, these were restricted to 5 points per growth stage. Does this not include Alumni or is Alumni and Y3 synonymous?

He can get the minipet and art points as an alumni, but only the once. So if you were to use those points for a major upgrade like a custom runic etc, they would not reset again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:08 pm
Um... I can't seem to find one of my quest threads from the Miasma Event...

It was called [Quest 13] Apex Pet Herding (Camilla solo)

Edit: Nvm! (Why didn't I think to just type the name of the link into google...)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Um... I can't seem to find one of my quest threads from the Miasma Event...

It was called [Quest 13] Apex Pet Herding (Camilla solo)

Edit: Nvm! (Why didn't I think to just type the name of the link into google...)

Here You posted in the wrong place. It's in the normal Role-play stuff and not in the event role-play stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:16 pm
I noticed this... Oops...

Could the thread be moved to retired with the rest of the event threads?

Edit: I do have some questions!

Does the Miasma Insanity stay in effect for any amount of time after the end of the event?

Do the items we got from the quests in Miasma Village come with us? And do they do anything special? Like I know the Whale Fin becomes a fishing rod, but does the Herbivore egg ever hatch and does the Basilisk Eye still paralyze things? Oh and does the old Saddle or Rusty Key have any use?

zoobey

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm
Am I allowed to do PvP battles between two characters that I own and if so does it actually count for growth points? Assuming that they each have their respective dice rolls, posts, and 800 words each of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:40 am
Hitsuzen
Am I allowed to do PvP battles between two characters that I own and if so does it actually count for growth points? Assuming that they each have their respective dice rolls, posts, and 800 words each of course.

If they have 800 words each it's acceptable for each to get the full 2 points (if they fall short but their combined total reaches 800, then you pick one to assign points to) ~ but please only use this in moderation.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:20 pm
Rikku Takanashi
I noticed this... Oops...

Could the thread be moved to retired with the rest of the event threads?

Edit: I do have some questions!

Does the Miasma Insanity stay in effect for any amount of time after the end of the event?

Do the items we got from the quests in Miasma Village come with us? And do they do anything special? Like I know the Whale Fin becomes a fishing rod, but does the Herbivore egg ever hatch and does the Basilisk Eye still paralyze things? Oh and does the old Saddle or Rusty Key have any use?

zoobey

The event items can be used as ornaments (they don't do anything, they're just pretty keepsakes)!

miasma does not carry over!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games