Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:50 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond Year BeaterTwelve Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Vespera
» Status: Fondly Remembering the Peanut Butter Incident

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah’s shoulders relaxed as Ves explained, relief washing over him. Thank goodness, she wasn’t about to be adopted as his new sister! That would have brought his crush to whole new levels of awkward.

Vespera seemed so excited over the infamous Peanut Butter Incident that Jonah couldn’t help but chuckle. “It’s not what you’re thinking, I can tell you that much,” He turned back to his portfolio and glued a picture of Iggy’s cat inside. “Okay so something really important you need to know about Rhea is she’s allergic to peanuts. I mean severely allergic. As in, if she eats a peanut her throat closes up and she can die allergic. Anyway it was the end of second grade for her, y’know, the summer before we started Hogwarts. Rhea’s friend Macie brought a PB&J sandwich for lunch, and Rhea told me she just reaaally wanted to know what it tasted like. Which I get, I guess, I can’t really imagine a life without peanut butter either.” He shrugged as he flipped the page and placed a scenery photograph, taking notes beside it.

“So Rhea decides it would be a great idea to take a bite, and then immediately inject herself with her epipen while Macie got the nurse,” He rolled his eyes, “They had to take Rhea to the hospital, and I got to ride in the ambulance. Dad was pissed when we got there.“ He took a breath, readying himself for his best Marco impression. “He was all, ‘What do you have to say about yourself, young lady!’ and all Rhea had to say was, ‘Well, it would have been worth it if the peanut butter wasn’t crunchy.’ He gave a laugh as he remembered the surprised expression on his father’s face. Delia was just as upset, and Orion had ran in for the high-five as soon as he got there. “It got her a reputation for being hardcore with her class, and then Todd’s been asking her to be his girlfriend every other day since then. Isn’t that ridiculous? Who gets a crush on a girl for something as crazy as that?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera was shocked, she was allergic to peanut butter? And ate it anyway? Somehow that made her hard core?"I can't believe the precious angel did that to herself. Has she since tried creamy peanut butter? I worry for her trying that now. I mean, I would think that would scare them away, she did that to herself imagine what the angel would do to anyone else!" Suddenly, the suspension made much more since. This Todd kid obviously deserved it, and Rhea was a strong gal and gave him what he deserved, Rhea could take care of herself, she probably had to because Jonah certainly was not going to take care of himself, he was too innocent.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Ravenclaw Table
With Whom: Jonah
Thinking about: That was pretty nutty
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Slytherin Quidditch Shirt with leggings
OOC:

trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:45 pm
XI The law, the justice, the truth...

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
first year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club

As much as August hated the stairs at this school, he really hated seeing the depths of the lake outside the common room windows and refused to spend more time there than absolutely necessary. He dragged himself to the Great Hall shorting after waking up, and, noticing Vespera and Lane over by the Ravenclaw table, headed that way.

He walked up in time to catch the tail end of the peanut butter story. So it seems the little Prima Ballerina Mermaid Princess of the North Sea is self destructive. Also allergic to peanut butter. A tragedy for her highness really. Peanut butter is delicious.

He greeted them with a nod. "Good morning, Lane, Vespera." He glanced over at the flowery letter paper and sighed a little. "Ah, writing letters home? I ought to do that as well; mind if I join you for lunch?"

When permitted, he carefully took a seat next to Jonah,wary that he had not yet received his daily poke from Vespera.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

No matter what, I promise, I will protect you. IV

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Fall 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Circe, Vespera, and August
» Status: Circe is a traitor.

“She’s, um… Very food motivated,” He sighed, “I think she’s learned her lesson though. At least for now.”

August had come to join them and the moment he did, Jonah was quick to snatch Rhea’s letter and hide it beneath folded arms. There was no way he was going to be the one to let the cat out of the bag on Rhea’s little crush. He was a better big brother than that. He had her honor to protect! He smiled in greeting, brushing off the sudden movement like nothing had just happened. “Mornin’, August! Actually, we were just… Sorting through portfolio stuff. Have a seat!” The boy sighed inwardly as the Slytherin had a seat across from the duo. Well, he certainly couldn’t just hide the letter the entire time. How was he supposed to get any work done like this? Maybe Circe could just… Take it away?

‘Circe, if you can really read my mind, snag the letter and go. C’mon, boy!’ Circe made no movement beyond turning over in his hood. He glanced back to the bird in annoyance. ‘Aw, you suck.’

OOC:
Addaellis

Stefan lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera laughed, and also began thinking of ways that maybe cute Rhea would be able to eat peanut butter. She dragged out her hand y dandy notebook and wrote down, Alternative peanut butter? "Good Morning August! We're not writing letters home. Well, I suppose Jonah is, and I'm writing letters to his brother. I don't really write home, no need to deal with that muggle-" she stopped and smiled sheaplishly at Jonah, "No need to deal with my mom. She has enough going on in her life?" she said questioningly, not really sure if Jonah would be convinced by her miswording. She at least tried not to call her "That muggle Woman" when Jonah was near. "So, August, what do you think of Rhea with her Peanut butter story? Does that make her hard core, and does that make her approachable to date?" Ves rambled on, not even knowing the trouble she was going to be causing for Jonah, or Rhea.

With Whom: Jonah and August
Thinking about: All the possibilities
OOC:

trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:14 am

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI

Well that's not suspicious, August noted with a raised eyebrow at Lane. He hadn't thought anything of the letter before, but Lane's reaction was just...peculiar. "Don't worry, I'm generally not nosy," he said with an offhanded wave, but he peered at the other boy curiously anyways.

He opened his mouth to comment on Vespera's reference to her mother, but shut it again with narrowed eyes. It wouldn't be proper to chastise his senior, particularly in the presence of company, and he was hardly close enough to them to say anything. So August busied himself with eating and staring at his incomplete report to his mom, looking up when Vespera directed a question to him. "Me? I think that makes her reckless? And she's too young to date anyways. This Todd sounds like he needs more homework."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Fall 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: August and Vespera
» Status: Why is this conversation even happening??

With a small sigh of relief Jonah released the flowery letter from its crappy excuse for a hiding spot, setting it between him and Vespera so he could get back to focusing on today’s project. He should have figured, really. August seemed like the trustworthy sort, although he still wasn’t sure if that was his actual opinion of him, or if it was really how high his opinion was of his cousin.

Vespera had brought up the 'muggle woman' to which Jonah mildly tensed, but just was quickly relaxed as she corrected herself. With a faint smirk he placed his hand atop her head to ruffle her hair affectionately. ‘At least she’s trying…’

But of course, his darling Starlight just had to bring up Rhea again, and did she seriously just ask August if he thought his baby sister was dateable?! He couldn’t stop himself from face-palming, dragging his hand down his face in exasperation. Did she know about Rhea’s little crush too? If so, there just went that secret out the window. Not even five minutes and he’d already failed to protect Rhea in that regard. “Can we please not talk about my little sister in the dating sense? Like, ever again? She’s only nine.” ‘Ten in three months!’ He could practically hear her argue in his head.

Merlin, just when he thought this week was finally lifting up, he somehow got pulled into this awkward conversation. All he wanted was to work on his portfolio in peace!

OOC:
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera shrugged, and decided to not pursue the discussion on Rhea, and instead, tease Jonah. "Okay, not Rhea. August, if it was this Lane fellow," she wrapped her arm around Jonah's shoulders, "who did that thing with the peanut butter, I assume you would think him reckless still. However, would you find him datable, with the theory that you're both into boys." She smiled, as she poked Jonah in the side, clearly messing with him. She was pretty convinced that Jonah was gay, his two best friends were female, and he just seemed somewhat flirty with guys. There was nothing wrong with that, mind you, she just wanted to give Rion something extra to tease Jonah about, and this was the perfect opportunity. Although, she read the letter further down on Rhea's paper, and saw that Rhea called dibs on August, maybe Jonah really was gay? If so, well, who knows. Maybe Jonah and August could have fun together in the years before Rhea came to school.

Thinking about: Jonah and August? OR Rhea and August? A Lane and August.
OOC:

trickblues

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Fall 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: August and Vespera
» Status: WHY IS THIS CONVERSATION EVEN HAPPENING??

‘Okay, this conversation has officially gone in a downward spiral,’ Jonah found himself thinking when suddenly an arm was around him and now he was the glutton for peanut punishment.

A poke to his side and he couldn’t help but snicker—he was ticklish, after all, but that didn’t change the fact that Vespera was trying to set him up with a first year. A male one. The cousin of his best friend in the whole wide world, in fact. There was too much weird here for one morning. He frowned at Vespera, clearly confused. “Ves, you’re being weird. More-so than usual,” he complained, “I’m not allergic to peanuts. Besides, boys can’t even like boys, right?” The looks he got from the two of them told him clearly he was missing something as the figurative record scratch sounded off in his head. The brief silence had him shifting in his seat uncomfortably. Was there something he was missing here? ”…Right?”

This situation reminded Jonah an awful lot about a boy in his class in Rye. Poor Wyatt was the last in their class to believe in Santa, and when everyone tried to convince him, Jonah had thought he’d been the most sheltered boy in their class. Who believed in Santa at ten?

And then, it hit him. ‘I’m the sheltered kid in class, now, aren’t I…’ Well. This explained… Some questions he had. Not a lot, but some. Jonah thought Vespera was undeniably cute, and Sonora’s smile could light up a whole room, but… He’d be lying if he hadn’t found himself thinking his dorm mate was quite handsome at times too. Could people like both? Clearly, Jonah was going to have some questions for his mother over Christmas.

OOC:
VES PLS THEY'RE SMOLL
#JonahTheShelteredBoi
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 pm

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI

August was nodding along to Jonah's comment that the little mermaid princess was only nine when Vespera threw yet another ridiculous question at him.Thankfully, Lane put an end to it....but missed the point entirely. August's eyes were furrowed into slits behind his glasses, partially in confusion, partially in skeptic appraisal.

Lane at least seemed to recognize something was wrong with his statement. August wasn't exactly sure how to correct his thinking, or if the statement needed correcting? His parents had somehow married each other even though even August could tell there was no fluttery romance between them, even though stories claimed that was what marriage and dating were all about. His mother had mentioned having a crush on Sona's mother back before they'd all gotten married, but--well in any case, that conversation had been very clearly shut down never to be mentioned again. But if girls were able to like girls, and people were the same regardless of gender, then boys should be able to like boys.

Finally, August broke the silence with a sigh.Still not the problem here. He took off his classes, cleaned the lenses on a handkerchief, and put them back on again. "People like who they will, and different people have different ideas of what's attractive," he said simply.

He turned a serious glare on Vespera."Now, if you'll excuse my disrespect, we are all too young to be even thinking of dating anyone. If we have so much time to be thinking of 'who-might-like-who', we should be doing homework or working."

And according to August, that was the end of the conversation. "Lane, are any of those photos for Quidditch? I apparently need to learn this game."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:38 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Ves smacked her forehead and Jonah's statement. "I don't think we're too young to think about dating, I mean, maybe you are. But we're soon to be 13. Teenagers August, not our fault you're still a wee chap. Besides, people back home would be in cute little relationships even younger than we are now. Mind you, those were silly, but still." She nudged Jonah, "Like August said, people like who they will. Have you seen Sona? She's the cutest, and her eyes or beautiful, and I would date her for sure. If she was cool with that. But she probably isn't, she comes from the same house as this guy," she kicked August under the table. She laughed and looked at Jonah's pictures, he was quite talented. She would let the dating thing drop, for now.

"I also need to learn the game August, but it seems so confusing. I'm note sure Jonah here even knows how to play. I hear he keeps hitting himself with the bludger." She laughed, it was a rather fun thing to watch, Jonah trying to take out the opposing team, and instead hitting himself. She began writing her letter to Rion, preparing to write about this.

note to Rion
Rion,
This is your Saturday morning update. Your brother is a sheltered fool. He didn't realize boys could like boys, and girls could like girls. I just. I can't. Please, teach him better Rion.

Also, how would you feel in helping me create a peanut butter flavoring, that wouldn't have peanuts in it at all. I want to help Rhea enjoy the greatness of peanutbutter without dying.

Where: Lunch
Thinking about: The innocence radiating off Jonah
OOC:

trickblues'][/quote][quote="addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Autumn 2043 » Ravenclaw Table » With: August, Vespera, and Circe
» Status: Disappointing end to a disappointing week

Jonah nodded along in agreement to Vespera’s statement as he shuffled through some of his photos. “Mmhm, it’s true. Just about everyone in my primary school class was paired up by the time I left… Pretty sure my brother had a little girlfriend every other week when he was our age,” He glanced up in thought, “Come to think of it, that hasn’t changed much…” ‘I think he just broke up with Emily last month… Or was it Sadie? No, wait, Sadie was over Christmas…’

Suddenly Vespera was talking about dating Sonora and a dreadful feeling filled the pit of his stomach. There was so much wrong with the track their conversation was heading that Jonah didn’t know where to start. He was sure he wouldn’t be happy about Vespera talking about dating anyone, given his crush, but Sonora? Why did it have to be Sonora? ‘Does this mean Ves is gay?’ Jonah sighed, tossing the photos back to the table. None of them were suitable for the current page anyway. ‘Well, so much for that… Would Sona date Ves?’

The Ravenclaw was thankful for the change in topic as August directed his attention to Quidditch. “Oh? Yeah, I’ve got a ton! Hold on a second.” Flipping to a much earlier set of pages in the portfolio, he shoved the book over to August across the table. Photos of the first match of last year that he’d collected for the newspaper, of the house cup, even a few photographs from the professional game he’d attended with his family over the vacation. “Are you thinking about writing some quidditch commentary for The Dragon?” Jonah was just about to begin a full-on excited rant over the game when his starlight had made a comment about his playing, a bitter reminder of his mess of a tryout and performance at the last game. He deflated, clearly hurt. He knew he was getting off to a rocky start, but he was trying his best, darn it, and the fact others were clearly taking notice of his failures was a major blow. The week had been such a mess; at this point? He was done. "Ah... Actually, you know what? I gotta go. Sorry. I, um.... Forgot I had to do something today." He took his portfolio back, collecting photos and stuffing them inside before tucking the book under his arm and grabbing his backpack from the floor. At the motion, Circe had woken from his hood and climbed back up to perch on his shoulder. He coo'd, nuzzling against Jonah's cheek in attempt to comfort him, instantly catching on to his owner's change in attitude. The boy sighed and pet his owl. "I should get Circe back up to the tower. We can talk about quidditch some other time, August. Bye guys."

With that, Jonah made a point to vacate the hall as fast as possible. He couldn't deal with this anymore today.

OOC:
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 am

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI

"You went to strange schools where the kids need more work then," August dismissed. Children should not be thinking of dating until they are teenagers at least. Our formative years should be spent on pursuing a solid intellectual foundation. But August was quite keen to end the conversation without offending anyone further, when Vespera continued, this time commenting on his cousin.

"Sonora is not dating anyone right now," he said firmly, food, Quidditch, and decorum forgotten in an instant. First it was dating young and now it was distracting his Meyling?

Thankfully, Lane had the sense to take his earlier suggestion to change the subject, effectively ending the conversation. August had barely enough time to adjust his glasses and take a calming breath before Lane up and packed up, this time with a too-obvious excuse and dejected experession. Ah, so it seemed the rumors Vespera mentioned were bothering Lane. He nodded but pretended to go along with the excuse. "Ah yes, of course. Good luck with your errand.

In any case, he turned his attention on his house mate once Lane was gone.. The kick under the table he could ignore, but the comment about Sona? "Sonora is too young to be distracted by dating now," he repeated. "I do hope your comment earlier was just in example for Lane."

["quote="Trickblues"]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
GWYNETH_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Ravenclaw ___
═══════════════════════
_

Gwyneth waved her twin brother goodbye as they branched in different directions to their own house table. The feast was becoming more second nature to her and she was ready for their deputy headmistress to announce the new batch. It didn't help she was torn between getting a head start on her studies and watching the sorting. Socializing probably wouldn't hurt but where would she even start? And with who? Gwyn decidedly cracked open her Healing textbook to finish the chapter on treating wounds. Now that she was in her third year, her grandmother promised to give her extra lessons and tutoring. She wanted to impress. Gwyneth was still toying with the idea of being a healer one day, that, or something in law. She knew she wanted to help people; the big question was how.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Sorting Feast
【WITH WHO:: Ravenclaws'
╚═════════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image
                                                Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
                                                So bright, she can burn your eyes
                                                Better look the other way
                                                You can try but you'll never forget her name
                                                She's on top of the world
                                                Hottest of the hottest girls say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Lara sighed as she made her way to the Ravenclaw table after managing to ditch her brother. Not that she had anything against Parker, but she was actually eager to see her friends after being away for the summer. She hadn't even been in the country, after all, as she and her brother went to visit their grandparents. One thing she did have to admit though was that it was a lot cooler in England than it was in Nigeria.

Looking up and down the table, she didn't see Sona or Jonah, but she spotted someone else. Smiling, she made her way over to Gwyneth and took a seat, figuring she might as well talk to someone else. Besides, she rarely saw the other Ravenclaw so she figured catching up was in order.
                                                "Hey Gwyn. How've you been? Reading up on electives already?" Lara figured she might want to do that at some point, but she didn't feel like pulling out her own textbooks. Besides, they were still on the train, back where Parker had decided to be obnoxious. Hopefully she didn't start off the term behind.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh we don't usually talk with each other.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Everybody stares, as she goes by
                                                'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
                                                Watch her when she's lighting up the night
                                                Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
                                                And it's a lonely world
                                                But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

Essy ze Ninja"

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games