Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

When asked what her plans were for the summer, Rider thought insightfully for a little while. Claire was enrolled in gymnastics for the summer, and when her parents had asked if she wanted to enroll in any summer programs this year, she'd declined. "Well, Claire's going to be doing a lot of gymnastics this year, so I'll probably be home a lot. I might try and get a summer job to make some extra money for the year. Other than that, since Claire's gonna be out of the house a lot, I figured I'd have you and Tori over some times. Maybe Addy and Pru if they're available." She nodded and scooted a little closer to Lyall. "And Ly, you know you're never a bother to me."

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔣𝔣 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱

Lyall nodded along as Rider spoke about her sister joining gymnastics. That would be fun for Claire. She said she might look into a summer job ans Lyall's eyes lit up. "In Diagon? Or a muggle job? I wanted to work as a helper at the hospital, but mum said I needn't get a job, since I'm very well taken care of. Plus, she said she'd just miss me too much!" He grinned brightly, thinking of his mum, who already only got to see him on the holidays, and how awful he'd feel if she wasn't able to see him then. It just made him a bit homesick to think of. She claimed he was never a bother, and he smiled a bit sweeter, a blush touching his cheeks. "Oh, now, I'm sure I bother you sometimes!"

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʙᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ sᴀɪᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʟᴋs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴀᴍ
Bɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɢᴏ ʙʏ, ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

The girl giggled when Lyall said he must bother her sometimes, then said, "Only when you think you're bothering me, goofus." She smiled and laid against him, heaving out a little happy sigh. Of course, it bothered her that he didn't realize she had feelings for him. But she wasn't about to blurt that out. He'd figure it out eventually, right? Well, at least, that's what she was hoping. Maybe he was just waiting until after they graduated to tell her that he liked her too. Her mind drifted back to the matter at hand and she remembered another question he'd asked her. "I'd probably just get a Muggle job over the summer. Somewhere I could walk or bike to. Transfer the money over at Gringott's. Something easy." She nodded. After all, it was summer and she didn't want to work too much.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 181 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Slytherin. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

After nearly puking on the carriage ride (due to eating too many sweets on the Hogwarts Express), Cordelia, Emma, Hannah and Clementine made their way to the Hufflepuff common room, only having Cora separate from them when she had to go to her dormitories to settle in and change into her uniform. While there, she also chugged a ton of water in an attempt to rejuvenate her stomach. Now, all she needed was some healthy food and she was sure she’d feel alright. Heading down to the Great Hall, the brunette noticed she was one of the first students to show up and yet, she hadn’t even made prefect? Although she was hoping she did, she also heard that Zeph was chosen as a prefect this year, and that would’ve been hella awkward, even after a couple of months of not seeing the guy. But hey, this was a new year, and maybe she’d be able to say hi to him without turning red.

While the fifth year waited for the other students to arrive, she continued to sip on water – first one glass, then another and another. She didn’t immediately regret her decision as her stomach did start to feel slightly better, but she regretted the amount of water she drank in the last hour when she realized she’d be having to rush to the bathroom often. Doing so during the sorting was rude but if she had to, she had to. It would’ve been much ruder if she let her bladder let loose right there and much more embarrassing than running back and forth from the bathroom to the table.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma enjoyed to carriage ride, although she was concerned for Cora who was suffering due to too much candy. Splitting off from her so she could go change, the fourth year made her way to the great hall. Taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table, Emma looked to the staff table. It was still early and her uncle wasn't there yet. Though, she knew that he'd be there eventually. She always kept a look out for him, even when she was in his class.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: Open for Interaction

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

The trip to the castle was a fun one for Hannah, traveling with Emma, Clem and Cora, though she was a might concerned for Cora, whom seemed to have made herself ill indulging in her sweet tooth on the train. Still, she accompanied Emma to the Hufflepuff Table. "Ye think we'll get many new Puffs this term?" she asked Emma.

By this point, Hannah had already changed into school clothes, opting for a black pleated skirt, with a long-sleeved white blouse, a soft and fuzzy yellow sweater, and a Hufflepuff tie. She couldn't bring herself to dress like her older cousin, whom tried so hard to be an adult.

"You sure you're going to be okay, Cora?" Hannah asked her friend, whom she was fairly sure still didn't look all right. "Maybe you should have some mint tea when dinner's served. It'll help you feel better.."

murruelecreuset

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

After waving back to her uncle, Emma turned her attention back to Hannah. Would they get many Puffs? Even she wasn’t sure about that but she sure hoped so. “I hope so. Though I’m sure Ravenclaw wouldn’t mind some new eagles. After all their quidditch team could use the players.” She commented. “Let’s hope both our houses get a bunch more members.” She added with a smile. She didn’t know too many Ravenclaws but she did pay attention to the teams and everything.

Taking a seat, Emma was hopeful for the events of the night. Though, she still wasn’t too sure about Cora. Much like Hannah she had her concerns. “Yeah, you okay?” She asked. “Hannah’s right. Though that water you’re drinking should help in the meantime.” She added trying to be of some help. Cora was her housemate after all and she didn’t want her to suffer (even from if from a sugar overload).

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Cora, Hannah

OOC: - - -

Graydon Ironshield
                                                        kiska166

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

Cordelia looked up when Hannah arrived at the table alongside Emma and asked if she was going to be alright. “Yeah,” she said with a nod, “I think once I get some actual food in me, I’ll be good.” The fifth year smiled and continued to sip from her glass of water when her friend told her the water should help until she was able to drink some tea. “I’m just gonna be running to pee a lot,” she added after swallowing the gulp in her mouth. Cordelia bit her lip lightly as she watched the first years pile into the front of the Great Hall. Finally! she thought although there were so many of them. The faster they got sorted, the faster the feast would start and that was really all she wanted at the moment. Tea, chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables sounded pretty damn appetizing right about then. Much better than the candy and water she lived off of all day.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey

"Yeah, no kidding," said Hannah. "Their Quidditch team is pretty thin at like most of their positions. Their new captain, Lola's, going to have her work cut out for her just to piece a team together. Wouldn't surprise me if she tried recruiting my cousin to play, cause Linny does know the rules, even if she won't actually play. This ought to be our year to start, Emma. Chase graduated, so there's a slot open at Beater, and you should be a first team Chaser this year."

It wasn't before long she started seeing the incoming First Years gathering for the Sorting, and Hannah remembered how nervous she was her first night in the castle. She smiled as she glanced round at her friends, knowing it all worked out pretty well for her. Hufflepuff was her home, and she darned proud of it.

murruelecreuset

kiska166

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma hoped so. She really thought she proved herself over the last few years being stuck as a reserve. Of course last year she was on the starting line however, she’d been ill for their last game of the season. This year she planned on doing her best. Even if she made reserve though, she’d keep her chin up. “Yeah, you’ll be our new star beater I bet.” She said with a smile. “We’ll have a great year no doubt.” She agreed it was their year.

“You think your cousin would, you know try out?” Emma asked curiously before her attention switched to Cordelia. With all that water there was no doubt about it, she’d be sneaking off quite a bit. “That’s probably a definite.” The fourth year said with a smile before turning her attention to the sorting. Clapping for each new student sorted, it didn’t matter to Emma where they went. So far the sorting appeared even which was good for everybody.

Graydon Ironshield
                                                        kiska166

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:11 pm
User Image

Cordelia watched the Sorting Hat do its thing and sort a couple of firsties, clapping and cheering for those sorted into Hufflepuff. However, it didn’t take too long before the girl’s bladder sent signals to her brain, telling her it was time to use the loo. Cora bit her lip lightly. It would be hella awkward to start running to the bathroom at the beginning of the sorting, so the brunette decided she’d wait until it was almost too late. At the approximate halfway point in the sorting – maybe a little earlier – the fifth year excused herself from the table and fast walked towards the Great Hall’s exit. If she waited any longer, she’d definitely let loose in front of the entire school. How embarrassing would that be.

As she walked, she could feel others’ eyes fall upon her, so Cordelia kept her eyes narrowed onto the ground in front of her. If she didn’t make eye contact with anyone, it wouldn’t be so bad. Somehow, the walk through the school’s “cafeteria” felt like an eternity. Did it always take this long? Maybe it only felt longer than usual because Cora’s bladder was about to explode. Either way, this felt awful. Why did I have to drink all that water? she wondered, hurrying towards the doors. Oh, right, ‘cause I have no self control. If she did, she wouldn’t have eaten all the junk food in the first place which caused her stomach to hurt. Then, she wouldn’t have had a reason to try and soothe it.

((OOC: exit))

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey

"And you'll be our new star Chaser," said Hannah, chuckling softly. "You'll knock in the goals, and I'll try to keep the Bludgers off your tail. As long as Layton has some luck, we can get the Cup this year."

Hannah tried not to notice as Cordelia tried making a stealthy run for the exit. Running out, even if she had a valid reason, during Sorting, was only slightly better than doing so during the Headmaster's speech. "Hopefully else nobody will notice." As she clapped aloud for a newly Sorted Hufflepuff, she answered Emma's question. "What, Linny try out for Quidditch?" exclaimed the Fourth Year with a bit of a laugh. "She's terrible at it. I cringed when I saw her swinging a Beater bat; it's a wonder she didn't knock herself silly. Don't get me wrong, she's a really good flyer, but that's all. Besides, she's the one who keeps making all the 'bread and circuses' references about the whole thing."

murruelecreuset

kiska166

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma certainly hoped so. With a smile, she remained optimistic that everything would work out for the both of them. Quidditch would be awesome like always. Noticing Cordelia’s exit to the washroom, the fourth year nodded at Hannah’s words. “Yeah, hopefully not…” She replied. If it were her she wouldn’t want to be noticed. Probably the reason why she drank very little until the actual meal…

Laughing at Hannah’s respond, Emma tried to muffle it as best she could as to not be a distraction. Her friend had a point Selina probably wasn’t the best candidate for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. Though, they may not have any choice. “Well… I can totally visualize the terribly bad playing. And… if my imagination is anything like the real thing, I think she might want to stay off the field. For everyone’s safety…” She commented. “Though, you have a point. She doesn’t seem the type even if she can fly on a broom.” Emma said in agreement. Selina was not a Quidditch player more like a Quidditch observer, which was fine by her.

Graydon Ironshield
                                                        kiska166

A loyal friend like you?
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph took a seat in the Great Hall after he made sure that the kid he caught fighting another student had gone to his table. Ugh, what was wrong with some people? He didn't know what prompted the fight, only that he had to step in, and now he felt like he was babysitting a bunch of toddlers instead of just helping the staff out. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair, noting that Cora had made a hasty retreat. Frowning, he just shook his head, convinced that maybe she was nuts and sat down instead. Folding his arms, he watched the sorting. He obviously wasn't too late if it hadn't been that long, so he just settled back and waited for the newer students to actually make their way to the table.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I'm a glorified babysitter...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games